It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Knight Satellite Reappears - Captured BY ISS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Some of you may be familiar with the Black Knight Satellite. Here's a good thread on it here.

This is a Live ISS Stream from Aug. 14. Skip ahead to 43:23 on the feed to view the object.

Here's a video comparing similarities between the BKS and the object captured in the stream with zoomed in features.

How convenient of it to drop in, just in time to record events that we are presumed to have scheduled for September.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

how do i skip to 43 23 when the video is only 11 minutes long? lol nevermind.

edit on 31-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

He means skip to 43 on the ISS feed.

I tried to but its coming up blank will try again.

Am getting audio only not sure why.

edit on 31-8-2015 by restless genius because: added extra

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Looks to me like a reflection.

How it seems to just sit in the same spot is to much of a coincidence.
Pretty sure that would mean that it was moving in the same direction and same speed as ISS.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I just hit play, don't know what's on the video as far as what it is, but interesting post.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So now live feeds get hoaxed after only a few posts?

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Looks to me like a reflection.

How it seems to just sit in the same spot is to much of a coincidence.
Pretty sure that would mean that it was moving in the same direction and same speed as ISS.

It doesn't sit in the same spot. It is continuously drifting off towards the top of the screen until it's no longer seen by the 48:00 mark.
edit on CDTMon, 31 Aug 2015 18:15:35 -0500000000America/ChicagoAugAmerica/Chicago353515pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Some of you may be familiar with the Black Knight Satellite. Here's a good thread on it here.

That is not a picture of the "Black Knight" satellite.... it is just a thermal blanket.

As to the "Black Knight"....

Black Knight is a jumble of completely unrelated stories; reports of unusual science observations, authors promoting fringe ideas, classified spy satellites and people over-interpreting photos. These ingredients have chopped up, stirred together and stewed on the internet to one rambling and inconsistent dollop of myth.[1]

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ya I see that, still would have to be moving at damn near the same pace I think to achieve that.
Could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Is there a reason the Black Knight couldn't move at same speed as ISS?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

That is not a picture of the "Black Knight" satellite.... it is just a thermal blanket.

Black Knight is a jumble of completely unrelated stories; reports of unusual science observations, authors promoting fringe ideas, classified spy satellites and people over-interpreting photos. These ingredients have chopped up, stirred together and stewed on the internet to one rambling and inconsistent dollop of myth.[1]

lol "thermal blanket" yeah right.

Sorry but not everyone shares Redpath's views.

edit on CDTMon, 31 Aug 2015 18:48:20 -0500000000America/ChicagoAugAmerica/Chicago202048pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

No reason it couldn't, just said that I think that coincidence is to much.
On almost the exact same path and seemingly the same speed?
A reflection makes more sense to me, and since the ISS is moving the reflection will change gradually as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well thats a pretty interesting video!

Not sure what the other poster was going on about, dont think they actually watched the video to see the anomaly leaving its course and going out into space.
But unfortunately that seems to be the nature of ATS now it seems.
Does anyone know what degree to the earth the anomaly was?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In watching the shadows on the ISS, I don't see resulting changes on the "object" that would make the case that this is a reflection.

Also, why was this thread immediately deemed HOAX? I am new to ATS but thought that this site is conspiracy theory forum. Under the same guidelines, why wouldn't all threads be HOAXES?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

lol "thermal blanket" yeah right.

Sorry but not everyone shares Redpath's views.

Tend to agree, it has been photographed in space and in our atmosphere. Either multiple blankets or one amazing one, if multiple why do those keep being lost? Fixable it seems. Is it an ancient satellite? Don't know. But there's many things I would be more open to than a blanket.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The shadows of sun on the ISS is inconsistant with the object being a reflection.

But reports have been made by pilots speaking to UFOs "pacing" them. I don't find it coincidence.

I think it is an interesting find.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
it has been photographed in space and in our atmosphere.

Care to show us all these photo's?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

it has been photographed in space and in our atmosphere.

Care to show us all these photo's?

Posted all over the net Google black knight, move to images. Have at it. Or search ats, look on any number of thread
edit on 31-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

Edit:black knight satellite. Then images, knock yourself out
edit on 31-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Posted all over the net Google black knight, move to images.

All showing the same picture of the same thermal blanket, and none in the atmosphere!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Posted all over the net Google black knight, move to images.

All showing the same picture of the same thermal blanket, and none in the atmosphere!

If that's what you think great, think it's a blanket great.I don't know what it is, but if people offer theories fine. Just don't see a blanket myself.You do, cool

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
if its a blanket,why hasnt it fallen...changed shape....floated away......?Also its been the topic of talk since the 30s.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join