It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Women explain why they're anti-Hillary Clinton

page: 1

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:00 PM
I just ran across this AOL article. While AOL is shotty at best, this article has some meat to it.
It seems that (as pointed out by many on here time and again) you can't just lump demographics all together in their ideologies. Many feminists are speaking out on social media against Hillary. I do agree to what they say too. That feminism is about equal rights and equal treatment, and to vote for Hillary based solely on her gender is the antithesis of that.

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is known for battling anti-feminist political agendas in an effort to promote and fight for women's rights. As the former U.S. Secretary of State, she expresses the centrality of women and girls to the U.S.'s foreign policy. Thus, many would assume that Clinton, who is thought to be the leading Democratic contender for the 2016 presidential race, has already won the votes of women throughout the country. However, according to Whisper, the popular app that provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts and opinions, many women, including feminists, will not be voting for Clinton.

Visit the link to see some people's posts on this Whisper app.

So, what do you think seems she's losing more and more ground as of late.
Or is this just the media softening us up for whats to come...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
Having a vagina is a piss poor way to pick a contender.
But the election is more about popularity than issues.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:26 PM
Some of the most insulting compaign ads were ones like Lena Dunham's comparing voting to losing your virginity or Cameron Diaz exhorting women to vote for a certain candidate because their "lady parts" depended on it.

This is part and parcel of that mindset. It's as if we women only vote for the candidate that will ensure our free sex or with whom we would like to have sex.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:41 PM
I like Carlin's quote, "Americans are willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue **** being jammed up your ***"
If you are not familiar with his 3 min American dream monologue here it is.

It nails the "Illusion" called elections.

Warning: It IS a George Carlin monologue, explicit language within......

None of this political screen play makes a difference in how we are screwed after the election.
edit on 8 31 2015 by stosh64 because: proper Carlin quote

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:37 PM
I think a couple of you decided not to read the link.

Maybe click on it there, instead on just responding to the thread title

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:12 PM

I like this one from the link.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
June 1, 2016

Latest poll says that Clinton leads Trump by 24% amongst female voters. I think most American women would rather have a frumpy/pudgey female President, than a hot/gorgeous First Lady. What do you think?

top topics