It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 in Alabama

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: Grambler

You sir, get it.

Until the Black community changes themselves, and handles the element that is dragging them down, things will NEVER get "better"

I get it too.

Until the Police community changes themselves, and handles the element that is dragging them down, things will NEVER get "better".

I just change one word. Same thoughts occur on the other side of the fence. If you notice, everybody is saying exactly the same things, just changing the nouns in the sentences of their thought patterns.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

And until the black community promoting this violence and hatred takes some personal responsibility then nothing will change

People are responsible for their own actions regardless of what's happening around them

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: TheJourney
People who use the argument 'if blacks don't want to get mistreated by the cops they should stop being violent criminals' expose their own racism. Plain and simple. And racism is not ok, especially in this day and age. YOU CANNOT CHARACTERIZE AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE AS 'VIOLENT CRIMINALS,' AND THEN SAY THAT JUSTIFIES DISCRIMINATION AND POLICE MISTREATMENT. Individuals are individuals. Unbelievable it's 2015 and people still don't see that. And you're just proving that further efforts at stabilizing race relations are indeed necessary.

Read my previous posts. I plainly say (several times in fact), it's not all Black people.

But it is a sizable enough portion that it has changed their community for the worse, over, and over again.

They need to handle it, or they will never get out of the rut.

The whole problem is this 'they.' Blacks aren't a unified group. They are individual human beings. Just like everyone else. You can't generalize a race as if they are unified. There are only individuals. Are you responsible for white people across the globe, assuming you're white, or if not whatever race you are? If someone else of your race commits a crime, should other people's perception of you be altered by that?

The irony here is that you assume "racism", simply because people are pointing out facts about why cops have such a large presence in some black neighborhoods. You're doing exactly what you claim to be against.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Lots of talk about black communities and poverty and crime etc...

Perhaps we can examine where Black People are getting shot?

For example..the Black Lives Matter movement was a response to the killing of Trayvon Martin...whose crime was apparently being "black while walking" in a White Florida Community.

Yes Michael Brown was Ferguson, but the unarmed African American that was gunned down in NC for not having car insurance was in a decent part of Charleston.

And I am uncomfortable with this idea that "Good" African Americans in poor communities must stand up to their violent neighbors or suffer equal discrimination by the police.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What black community is promoting violence?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

And attacking a cop and trying to take his gun

So the whole premise of BLM was based on a lie

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The Media completely ignores a march that drew 20k people or more on the strrets of Birmingham, the city said they havent had a march that large since Martin Luther King.

Very good on these 20,000 Plus who came together from everywhere , we need more things like this in this country and indeed the world

Beats sitting around the house all day drinking a 40, well they can do that tomorrow...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What black community is promoting violence?

His post was not that hard to understand

It's been pointed out repeatedly what BLM does

Why do you hate All lives so much

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamalamadingdong

What does BLM do?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What does BLM do?

I have seen Your posts since you are such a huge supporter of them why don't you tell me?

I mean besides cause traffic jams , yell racist stuff at whites, decree to kill cops, try and shut down presidential candidates at speeches. And generally just make asses of themselves

Other then that. I can't think of a single thing they have actually done

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Source for yelling racist stuff at whites and decreeing to kill cops? The other stuff is called civil disobedience and protest.
edit on 9/3/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Source for yelling racist stuff at whites and decreeing to kill cops?

Check the recent threads on this site there are numerous examples

But hey you can play stupid if it makes you feel good

so when you're at the rallies do you try to get dates n stuff too or?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

What I find interesting is that humans need to be reminded that all lives matter.

the "HATE", and the "THEY" are strong emotional motivators that humans have yet to control, let alone master.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Check the recent threads on this site there are numerous examples

Not so. Link one with a source that shows or quotes someone(s) from BLM yelling racist things at white people and calling for cops to be killed.

so when you're at the rallies do you try to get dates n stuff too or?

Is that your way of asking if I'm single? I'm not.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes so, if you can't be bothered to take two seconds to see the multiple pages of examples of BLM BEING racist that comes w a Google search then I don't know what to tell you

I know you love BLM. it's ok I just eat to know why you love them and think all lives don't matter

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So another one that can't back up their claims about BLM. I never said all lives don't matter, neither has BLM.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

So another one that can't back up their claims about BLM. I never said all lives don't matter, neither has BLM.

Choosing not to do the simplest task of googling for you or looking on Ats itself about your buddies in BLM, doesn't mean it isn't backed up

Everyone's seen the videos of them and their chants. Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon, calling people crackers etc etc ad nauseum

You know it, I know it , everyone knows it. That's why there are so many other black people speakin out against their racist bs

You didn't answer , why do you hate all lives?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You made the claim, you back it up.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

You made the claim, you back it up.

Not my bone to pick here but werent you also the one who said Shaun King, one of the big leaders for BLM, was black?

CNN’s Don Lemon told viewers that he had spoken to a family member who told him King is caucasian.

Dude is right there are videos all over ATS and google, with their signs and chants and everything else

Youre denying that just like you were denying King was white.......

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about this stuff?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Shaun King is bi-racial. BLM is not racist. Neither of you can back up your claims.

"A family member said...". Cool story. Doesn't make it true.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join