It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 150 more Clinton Emails Have Classified Info.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: marg6043

You are on the spot with that,
At this point, she is locked into that life she chose as a
hypocrite extraordinaire; a political criminal on par
with worst in history.

And...if I may say so, she is The War on Women.
Not to mention the Letch she is "married" to.

geez, don't obfuscate, tell us what you really think......somehow you need to include the words "Obummer" ,
"commie liberals", "obamabots", to complete the articulate, colorful language of the right-wing.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yadboy
I'm sure she wasn't hacked...

radaronline.com...

As a matter of fact, we're discussing that right here...right now:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually one of her former employers back in the seventies call her worst when he fired her do to a scandal she was involved in, no even a letter of recommendation she got.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

radaronline.com...

That particular story was discovered to be a hoax by one of our most observant and awesome ATS members.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

radaronline.com...

That particular story was discovered to be a hoax by one of our most observant and awesome ATS members.

Some of us said it was BS from the very beginning. The obvious is not so obvious when the desire for it to be true is greater than their common sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually, it may not be a complete hoax...in that the information mentioned might now actually be coming from Guccifer's accomplice who is rumored to have been given the files and tried to sell them in the past.

This article just released:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The mods...Mystic Mushroom is willing to consider this as reason not to move the story into the hoax forum.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If anything it seems more of a "scam" than a hoax. The guy is trying to sell old crap.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Maybe...but it may have more value now.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

It doesn't matter now if it is a scam or a hoax. The desired effect has taken place and that is to keep the anti-Hillary nutters feigning outrage about the email issue.

I'd like to see some real information come out that could be used to convict Hillary, but the continual bashing over our heads by the propagandists is not going to help achieve that.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd like to see some real information come out that could be used to convict Hillary, but the continual bashing over our heads by the propagandists is not going to help achieve that.

I'd like to see that too. We agree.
But TPB will not be opening any information floodgates for all of us. The information will continue to trickle out...good and bad, truth and misinformation and disinformation...it's up to us to do our due diligence to sift though it all as it comes out in order to sort out the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The information will continue to trickle out...good and bad, truth and misinformation and disinformation...it's up to us to do our due diligence to sift though it all as it comes out in order to sort out the truth.

Please. Those of us that actually sift through the information and ask the tough questions are the ones that get blasted by the nutters for not falling for it hook, line and sinker.

I was trying to ask those tough questions in the other thread you posted and you were the one blasting me for pointing out the facts surrounding this email BS.

People are not interested in truth or facts. They want blood. How they get it doesn't matter. They want Hillary's head on a pike and will use anything they can to get closer to that reality.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sorry. I forgot. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a "nutter".
When you sift through information only you can find the truth...because only you already know what truth looks like.
Plenty of members here sift through a plethora of sources of information and ask questions about them and ask questions of others here.
You're neither better nor worse than any of us here...and I''m sorry to tell you, but you're not special. Still, your opinion matters.

And, for the record,...cut back on the name-calling...It's juvenile.

edit on 3-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Absolutely not. A nutter is someone that is so anti-Leftist and anti-Obama, Hillary, etc that facts, common sense and logic take a back seat to partisanship and hatred.

When you sift through information only you can find the truth...because only you already know what truth looks like.

Truth us the truth, no matter what we want it to be. What you described is confirmation bias.

I believe that term is an accurate word that can be used to describe the people I am referring to. If you take offense, perhaps you need to reevaluate your current position.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Absolutely not. A nutter is someone that is so anti-Leftist and anti-Obama, Hillary, etc that facts, common sense and logic take a back seat to partisanship and hatred.

Truth us the truth, no matter what we want it to be. What you described is confirmation bias.

I believe that term is an accurate word that can be used to describe the people I am referring to. If you take offense, perhaps you need to reevaluate your current position.

Never mind....The next President Donald J. Trump is speaking.

edit on 3-9-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2015 by whyamIhere because: For Trump

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looks like the Hacker story may not be a hoax or scam after all.

Hacker Removes Hillary’s UNRELEASED Emails From Sale, Turns Over To FBI

radaronline.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

This getting better and better, IAMTAT, the emails are real, but no new, so is not a hoax, now I wonder why the FBI is now getting all over it, when they were supposed to be old e-mails, already exposed.

You know the Clintons have very good friends every where, including the FBI.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Interesting, if true this has the potential to be really
really bad news for Hillary. The data would be there
in the headers...IP addresses, etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This getting better and better, IAMTAT, the emails are real, but no new, so is not a hoax, now I wonder why the FBI is now getting all over it, when they were supposed to be old e-mails, already exposed.

You know the Clintons have very good friends every where, including the FBI.

Actually, I don't think they were all exposed before.

The titles of Blumenthal/Clinton emails were originally released by Guccifer...along with a sampling of emails...but he was arrested. Guccifer's files with the complete emails disappeared before he was arrested...and rumored to have been given to a 'friend'.

That 'friend' is probably the hacker this article speaks about...and the full content of Guccifer's hacking is being now turned over to the FBI.
edit on 3-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Darn and now the FBI have them in their hands, I would love to see them been exposed regardless by an anonymous concern citizen.

Don't you love the intrigue and mystery?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I still have my doubts on this one. If this was true, why hasn't it hit the mainstream yet? Fox would be all over this and I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join