Sorry for going MIA, was slammed with work and meditation. To answer a few questions:
- I see majority blue and purple, especially when meditating. But when I close my eyes, it's all the colors of the rainbow but primarily
purple/blue...I often see a blue sphere when meditating as well...never really looked into it either, it's just a result from mediation I was taught
about ~20 some years ago and maintained.
- I have to throw this in, it's ironic...as I'm sitting here in the Family Room working I can actually hear the footsteps going from the living room
through the dinning room into the the other dinning room and through the kitchen. Clear as day. Definitely not the house creaking either.
- NDE happened when I was 5. It's blurry for the most part (Which is Ironic b/c I've been diagnosed with an Autobiographical Memory probably due to my
consistent use of Method of loci which I've done since I was a child and had no idea what it was. I thought that's how people were normally) save for
flashes of images I can recall. I suspected that's where she came from but my mom has said that ever since I was a young child I'd play with something
in my crib and talk to the corner as I grew older. That was over 27ish years ago. She's never done anything even remotely threatening, actually quiet
the contrary, she's helped more than I could ever share.
- I'm not sure how to explain it, but I've no feeling what-so-ever that she's harmful. I also have seen a few things which people have suggested were
guardian angles, light an all. Whatever this is doesn't radiate light or darkness. She looks just like my avatar in person and is usually helpful I'm
assuming as I've survived some serious stuff and the orbs are long gone but she lingers. Thing that catches me off guard is the other two she was with
left when I got sick, but she remained.
- I was very religious and thought originally she and the other two were guardians when I was into the church, however anything I saw that would lead
me to believe in a guardian was a little different. Also, I've seen my share of spirits (There's a few stories of when I was a bx therapist that dealt
with them) and can't say it's one of them...especially given the fact that on occasion I've had very very real dreams that have ended relationships
once coming through and she always seems to be there in the dream and right after the event in RL (Which having an autobiographical memory is a pain
- As for asking her about Jesus, doesn't really get a reaction or change anything. I used to see her in the church all the time too, actually several
places. Never forget the first time my sons mom saw them and asked who these three woman stairing at me were. I knew right away and asked where, she
said behind a group at the bar. Group moved and they weren't there. I chuckled and said I'd no idea. It bothered my sons mom though and she persisted
in telling me it freaked her out...I played dumb at first of course...until it was unavoidable.
I wish I could just memory dump everything on here, 32 years of stories backed up by witnesses to confirm. My mom and I were discussing her again over
the phone last night and it was rather comical several things I realize were her. Example: I spent several grand on a ring for my ex. It had to be
resized and so I left it out near my keys to grab and take in. I'd been having disturbing dreams I couldn't remember for a few weeks, but was waking
up panicked and ironically "annoyed" with my ex. Well, turns out after stealing several grand from my account...I caught her cheating while out of
state (Thanks friends). Woke up to the ring next to the keys while she was in California visiting her new guy. Her answer for cheating, "Well you got
sick and I freaked out." "I want to see the world not a hospital room." ect. Could've done without the stealing of money but...Good riddance, but this
entity was there and still here.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)