It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright, What's Going On Here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Well her presence has already disrupted at least one of the op's relationships. I don't make friends without knowing who that person is and what they might want from me. It seems that this spirit knows more about the op than he knows of her. That puts the op at a disadvantage.

Angels do not inject themselves into your life. They deliver messages and warnings from God, and if the situation calls for it they might intervene in emergencies. Demons on the otherhand come to distract, decieve, and manipulate (whether passive or aggressive). Many times they will make themselves the center of attention to keep you from asking the really important questions. If they cannot effectively distract you, they will then try intimidation.

In the OPs case, this spirit remains an illusive mystery, and maintains a certain level of comfort for the OP. Comfort is not always good, it can cause spiritual stagnation, and the OP can waste years focusing on what she is rather than focusing on preparation for the afterlife.

Christ will reveal what she is. And if she becomes violent, Christ can stop it.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Angels do not inject themselves into your life. They deliver messages and warnings from God, and if the situation calls for it they might intervene in emergencies.

Exactly. I've had it happen to me several times. So, perhaps the OP's son, or he, were suffering from unconscious troubles that the angel comes to help with. Like an ethereal anti-anxiety angel.

Many people suffer with depression, anxiety, unspeakable un-ease in their private selves.....who's to say that the OP and his son, who might share an anxiety "syndrome" (it runs in my family - I know how it is), are not being assisted by this being?

Who's to say they are not in 'emergency crisis mode' and this is not a being who can calm their souls, and is doing so even if the OP and his son have no "surface knowledge" of their deeply buried anxiety, and this 'caregiver' recognizes that from/on a different plane? She may very well be.
But then again - I have a tendency to trust people (beings) immediately....ever since I was a child. Give the other the benefit of the doubt.....

and it has failed me very often. So, I get your point.

edit on 9/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'm not saying your wrong. It is very possible that this being has benevolent intentions. But where I was born and raised, trust must be earned. I dont give anyone the benefit of the doubt and if a stranger does something nice for me, my suspicions are already triggered. I dont automatically assume that people are out to get me, but I always stay alert.

I'm just encouraging the OP to get down to the root of the issue. Why is the being there? Does it have an agenda? If so, what? Can you live with that agenda?

Like I said, I've seen two of my closest friends lose their minds to demons that "came in peace". These beings are potentially more dangerous than a stranger walking the streets.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

where I was born and raised, trust must be earned. I dont give anyone the benefit of the doubt and if a stranger does something nice for me, my suspicions are already triggered.

Huh!! Interesting. It is just my nature to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'm a Baby Boomer....and that's just how we were raised. Who instilled that 'initial suspicion' into you? Your parents? Bullies at school?

Truly, I'm interested to know more about where (and how) you were born and raised. It's a way to connect the dots of what our collective human experience is all about.

Make no mistake, though....like I said, I trusted people and got burned.....until recently actually!!! Maybe it's just an inborn, instinctive personality trait. Or, maybe it's our environment and its impact on us in formative years.....

those are the variables I am always considering.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I grew up just out side of Little Havana and Little Haiti, in Miami, FL, in the mid 90s. My neighborhood taught me that trust must be earned and maintained. Lots of drugs, murders, theft, and gang violence in my home town. Same town where that homeless guy had his face chewed off a few years back. Remember all that Zombie Apocalypse hype that started.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Ah!!! Thanks for that disclosure.

In the 90s, my kids were in elementary school. They didn't have to worry about things like that....we taught them "don't talk to strangers", sure - and on their way walking home from school I'd be in car and say: "Hey, you two kids want to help me find my lost puppy?" and they'd laugh.....

taught them caution, but not total paranoia. OTOH, where you grew up (seemingly) had much harsher life lessons to be taught by your folks.

Sorry you grew up with that. When a little kid is raised to be constantly on alert, the cortisol levels in the brain are altered....so those kids are then 'soft-wired' to be always paranoid and at heightened "fight/flight" response levels, even when there is no actual danger.

Not your fault. It was your environmental input/feedback. A child growing up in the Amazon learns to be always on the look-out for poisonous creatures. Not saying you were, or casting aspersions on you....
just saying, it's a shame (a social shame) that you had to endure such an environment, which certainly shaped who you have become. Don't forget, though - you can learn to think differently if you find yourself in a less anxiety-provoking environment.

What you're describing sounds like PTSD.

Cheers, brother
edit on 9/1/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: spelling (aspersions)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

If I had to trust anyone on this site, Cuervo would be the one I'd seek council from.

I see that he's posted already.

I'd take any advice he'd have to offer, in my humble.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Its a shame that anyone has to face adversity, but in this world I wouldn't change my childhood if I could. I moved up to Asheville, NC and in a few short years, this place will be as crowded and corrupt as Miami was back then. I'm five steps ahead of the locals up here. Its not a paranoia but a skill. PTSD only happens when you let your emotional reactions over power you logical response. I've had it before, but it can be controlled with discipline.

Matt 10:16"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves."

Anyways my general point is don't help random spirits find their lost puppy. You can defend yourself against people, but we can't fight demons.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The human mind is something the human mind doesn’t understand very well because it is known very well that the human mind is very poor at perceiving “true” reality.For instance it is a known fact that what the mind perceives as a particular color is not that color it is only reflecting(and rejecting others)all the light waves frequencies that matter doesn’t emit.The fact is if we saw what colors matter is really made of it would be a multitude of shades of gray.

In other words our mind perceives our world reality to suit it’s expectations and needs.The recognition and naming of colors is a learned process of perception not a truthful perception of true reality. The mind does something similar for almost all of it’s perception.For instance the mind is acclimated to see abstract shapes as human faces or forms.A typical example is the face of the man in the Moon or Mars.

It is impossible to truthfully know what is going on inside of your mind and how it effects your perception of the world.However the last thing it is truly perceiving is “spiritual beings or entities” especially what are called demons or angels.Those are manifestations in the mind of man extrapolated from religion(belief ).Many believe the scriptures(called the books of the new and old testament..bible) witness these beings yet they say nothing of spiritual beings/entities good or evil they are only manifestations of the mind perceived through beliefs observation.

The word demon(devil) is translated from the Greek word diabolos which root meaning is to ”traverse” a channel(conduit).A demon/devil diabolo is not a being or entity it is more like an experience of the mind.All the instances of someone “having” a demon in the new testament is having a condition of their mind traversed.

Religion has twisted this demon into chicken little episodes and say these “evil spiritual forces” are the cause when in reality the sky is not literally falling it is only a false perception.It is very “real” to the perceiver but it is not true reality.The more the believer believes it is a true experience of reality the more confirmation bias and episodes occur and on and on into a vicious spiral.

The nature of mankind is religious.The amalgamation of all of a persons experiences form their belief in faith of their Belief System religion.The adversary(satan) is a state of the carnal religious mind.That doesn’t mean everyone is “possessed” by Satan the prince of darkness as the religion-religious are prone to believe.It means mans perception of the world they live in is a false perception of true reality perceived through their brain and observed by their experiences.It is all part of the process of this life.

It does not take being religion-religious to perceive what are believed to be spiritual beings or entities.Everyone is susceptible to them just as everyone's perception of true reality is only a perception.The religion -religious will mostly see them as demons sent from the adversary(satan) or angels from their God and they are partial correct.

In other words a person is perceiving their own observations of their life which are completely unique to themselves.They have transformed a "God"(themselves) and the religious accoutrements(spiritualism) to go along with it in a multitude of variations.It can literally mean some perceive through observation the sky is blue while others observe the very same sky under the exact same conditions as another color.Both persons perceptions are their observations of reality however they are not true reality because at least one of them is not correct (true)...if not both(truth).

As you can see this opens up a huge can of worms because then what is “true reality”?…exactly…true reality must exist as true fact or nothing is truly “true”.However just because it does truly exist doesn’t mean you can perceive it or exclude you having a false perception of it.The great Danish physicist Niels Bohr postulated in what is known as the Copenhagen interpretation ..”it is not that we can’t know the facts about the exact location of a particle it is that there aren’t any such facts”…….Chew on that a while…….

The bottom line is whatever your experience is it is still a perception of your observation just like everyone elses. What you enact because of that perception will play a part in it’s action.The monster under the bed(or the angelic playmate) may not disappear or appear immediately because you want them to however that is what they are.They are not beings or entities of an ephemeral nature come to mystically hurt or help you.Just as in “normal” life the majority of all events are out of our control.You must experience them as they come and “roll with the punches”.

No amount of mysticism will allow you to control or effect them because they are not mystic in nature.They are your perceptions of observation of your experiences for whatever reason.You can squeeze the lemons into lemonade but you can’t squeeze a leather boot into lemonade.If you want “it” to go away my suggestion is to tell it to go away minus the voodoo mysticism. That is just fanning the flames of fear of the unknown.....best of "true reality" to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

PTSD only happens when you let your emotional reactions over power you logical response.

It happens to little children whose lives put their emotional reactions forefront and are impossible to ignore.
All the time. Every day, little kids are enduring surging cortisol because their environments CALL FOR the fight/flight reponse.
A child who is born into a world of constant danger, who is brought up being threatened or abused or in constant fear (whether real or imagined) develops a wiring system that makes that his "default" mode.

Once he's old enough to deconstruct the WHY of his hypervigilance and suspicion, it's already wired into his brain. It's hard work for a person to overcome PTSD. While it's hard for an adult who had a singular traumatic experience (such as in war or a violent rape or natural disaster or shocking loss) to overcome - it is EXPONENTIALLY SO for a child whose total and entire life experience is just one horrific thing after another.

They might become "numb", inured, seemingly unreactive. It's too painful, so they just succumb and cope.

But that doesn't fix the PTSD. It just masks it. Reactive Attachment Disorder is just one example.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Where is the OP? Has he even been back??

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Maybe the spirit took him.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry for going MIA, was slammed with work and meditation. To answer a few questions:

- I see majority blue and purple, especially when meditating. But when I close my eyes, it's all the colors of the rainbow but primarily purple/blue...I often see a blue sphere when meditating as well...never really looked into it either, it's just a result from mediation I was taught about ~20 some years ago and maintained.

- I have to throw this in, it's ironic...as I'm sitting here in the Family Room working I can actually hear the footsteps going from the living room through the dinning room into the the other dinning room and through the kitchen. Clear as day. Definitely not the house creaking either.

- NDE happened when I was 5. It's blurry for the most part (Which is Ironic b/c I've been diagnosed with an Autobiographical Memory probably due to my consistent use of Method of loci which I've done since I was a child and had no idea what it was. I thought that's how people were normally) save for flashes of images I can recall. I suspected that's where she came from but my mom has said that ever since I was a young child I'd play with something in my crib and talk to the corner as I grew older. That was over 27ish years ago. She's never done anything even remotely threatening, actually quiet the contrary, she's helped more than I could ever share.

- I'm not sure how to explain it, but I've no feeling what-so-ever that she's harmful. I also have seen a few things which people have suggested were guardian angles, light an all. Whatever this is doesn't radiate light or darkness. She looks just like my avatar in person and is usually helpful I'm assuming as I've survived some serious stuff and the orbs are long gone but she lingers. Thing that catches me off guard is the other two she was with left when I got sick, but she remained.

- I was very religious and thought originally she and the other two were guardians when I was into the church, however anything I saw that would lead me to believe in a guardian was a little different. Also, I've seen my share of spirits (There's a few stories of when I was a bx therapist that dealt with them) and can't say it's one of them...especially given the fact that on occasion I've had very very real dreams that have ended relationships once coming through and she always seems to be there in the dream and right after the event in RL (Which having an autobiographical memory is a pain with this).

- As for asking her about Jesus, doesn't really get a reaction or change anything. I used to see her in the church all the time too, actually several places. Never forget the first time my sons mom saw them and asked who these three woman stairing at me were. I knew right away and asked where, she said behind a group at the bar. Group moved and they weren't there. I chuckled and said I'd no idea. It bothered my sons mom though and she persisted in telling me it freaked her out...I played dumb at first of course...until it was unavoidable.

I wish I could just memory dump everything on here, 32 years of stories backed up by witnesses to confirm. My mom and I were discussing her again over the phone last night and it was rather comical several things I realize were her. Example: I spent several grand on a ring for my ex. It had to be resized and so I left it out near my keys to grab and take in. I'd been having disturbing dreams I couldn't remember for a few weeks, but was waking up panicked and ironically "annoyed" with my ex. Well, turns out after stealing several grand from my account...I caught her cheating while out of state (Thanks friends). Woke up to the ring next to the keys while she was in California visiting her new guy. Her answer for cheating, "Well you got sick and I freaked out." "I want to see the world not a hospital room." ect. Could've done without the stealing of money but...Good riddance, but this entity was there and still here.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Also wanted to ask, what the hell does it mean when I'll be sitting here and all of a sudden get a happy feeling followed by full body chills (Goosebumps). I get this during meditation, but also when I catch a FoP. I'm pretty sure it's a dopamine dump, but I can't figure out why exactly it occurs.

Reason I'm bringing it up is the noise has moved into an area where I'm sitting and bam...entire body just breaks out and I feel relief. Hmm, that's concerning me now that I've made this observation...

Edit: And there it goes, HAND ON MY HAND holding the wireless mouse and the goosebumps have goosebumps now.

Edit Edit: This is new, I've never felt contact before. Just the feeling of it in the room. I'm actually giddy and given my melancholy disposition this is a rather drastic change.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join