It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found? Gordon Cooper's 1957 UFO film "sent...to...Washington...never to be seen again"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

IM NOT AN TROLL, dont believe me? look at my profile, at my threads, are these threads an troll would make?
as for the contradictions, i am a human and i aint an seer, errors happen ok?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Declassified versions of BlueBook files, (the ones that were the counterparts to the publicly released ones), easily prove that the BlueBook project often falsified reports for public consumption. It is indisputable that they did this. It's even common knowledge at this point that they often did this.
Does that include producing or adding faked or the wrong images with a report? If you say yes, I'll need an exact citation for that please, not a general claim.

No I'm not aware of the bluebook public reports ever having faked photos included. They just claimed what was seen for example was birds, and then in the later declassified report saying they needed to figure that one out because it was definitely not birds.. Stuff like that.. (needless to say the careers of people were often ruined because of those lies AFOSI told within those bluebook reports).

Outside of bluebook who knows what AFOSI might do to discredit people and reports with the very substantial budget they have just for that purpose.
edit on 24-11-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join