It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Category 4 hurricanes have just hit the Pacific Ocean at the same time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Then, when President Obama came to be president he paid back those that supported him with millions on green energy initiatives, we all remember the scandals that follow most if not all the companies that took the money and claim bankruptcy later on.

If someone was an adamant viewer of FOX news then I could understand why they would believe that, but for everyone else who is familiar with search engines and computers they should know that is absolutely not true.

That program has been one of the most profitable investments the US has ever been involved in. The government has already made more money in interest from those loans than it lost from companies filing bankruptcy.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I guess you forgot that we did an extensive search and review of this same issue here in ATS, many times.

Yes people have such short memories, I guess is just a human thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

DOE

Loans and Loan Guarantees Issued $30. 29 billion
Conditional Commitments $3. 96 billion
Amount Disbursed $21. 71 billion
Principal Repaid $3. 49 billion
Interest Earned* $0. 81 billion
Actual and Estimated Loan Losses $0. 78 billion
Losses as % of Total Commitments 2.28%
Losses as % of Amount Disbursed 3.59%
Average Loan Tenor 22.3 Years

In what world is a 2.28% loss considered as most?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How much of that money have you gotten? I am still waiting for my unwilling tax payers investment paid off.

You know our household just lost 11 thousand dollars due to my husband government job been cut.

I guess private interest are the ones reaping the benefits as usual, just let me know when you get your pay off.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

What made you think you would ever get a check from a government investment and what does that have to do with your claim that "most if not all the companies that took the money and claim bankruptcy later on"?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Very simple, government will always cover their arses to look good on the gullible voters, it was a scandal' companies went bankrupted and still is applauded because the government say is all a lie.

Nothing to see here. Hawaii is still safe no hurricane hitting the Island directly.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It is ironic that the info about the few companies that went under which the government loaned money to came from the government yet the info about the companies and investment that is good also comes from the government, but people choose to believe one and not the other.

If what you say is true that everything the government says is a lie then why do you believe one and not the other? Is your choosing rational?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
But most people can only think in their life span history.

That's because most people are imbecilic and are incapable (willingly or otherwise) of seeing the bigger picture.

Harsh, but apparently true if we look at the empirical evidence that exists today.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Back to the topic......

Three Category 4 hurricanes have just hit the Pacific Ocean at the same time

Please Stay On Topic

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
weather.unisys.com...

Soon to be 4 hurricanes by the looks of it. I'm convinced we're going to get crushed this season because we've dodged too many bullets recently and lucks bound to run out with all of this activity.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Undertaker
weather.unisys.com...

Soon to be 4 hurricanes by the looks of it. I'm convinced we're going to get crushed this season because we've dodged too many bullets recently and lucks bound to run out with all of this activity.

The Pacific ocean is looking busy.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I notice that too, even mix snow sometime in the summer in the northern states, very dry in the northern west, then let not forget the record snow early in the year, still it was hot as the weather channel keep pushing their now records for everything hot, we here in the south have what we always have steamy wet weather.

That's normal for the South! Hot and muggy. Even so, a relative in Texas reported cooler than average weather, and theirs, we jokingly refer to as a bit hotter than Hell.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: The Undertaker
weather.unisys.com...

The Pacific ocean is looking busy.

Yeah, some that additional heat from global warming which has been accumulating and being taken down into subsurface is now coming back up to the surface in the Pacific (hi El Nino) and wow, that thermodynamics sure is relentless, radiation isn't enough---it wants to transport the heat faster convectively! And what else is a cyclone but a efficient convector and dumper of heat?

edit on 7-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join