It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump finally admits his Modus Operandi.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And yet the hypocrite also has strong business ties to China

www.forbes.com...

Perry notes Trump has imported clothing from China and Mexico produced for his brand. “For Trump to operate, outsource and invest globally while criticizing companies like Ford for doing the same is the ultimate hypocrisy. To be fair to Ford, Trump should either agree to impose a 35% tax on Trump Collection clothing and agree to stop investing overseas, or he should stop his threats against Ford for operating as a global carmaker.”

As economists such as Don Boudreaux and Mark Perry point out, there is no real difference between a U.S. car company investing in a foreign country and a real estate company building a hotel or office building in a foreign country.

Under “Our Hotels” on the Trump Hotel Collection website, it lists six domestic hotels and six international hotels. Is the problem Ford is building something in Latin America? Well, there are Trump hotels in Panama and Rio de Janeiro. The other hotels abroad are in Toronto, Doonbeg, Ireland, Vancouver, and Baku, Azerbaijan. (Toronto and Vancouver also have a Trump Tower.)

On the website for the Trump Real Estate Collection, nine international properties are listed, including two Trump Towers in India and one in Istanbul, another in Uruguay and another in the Philippines, as well as a Trump World in South Korea, among others.

If one argued the way Donald Trump argues on the campaign trail, then one could say that Donald Trump is costing America jobs by building hotels and commercial real estate in foreign countries instead of in the United States. In theory, the same money used to build and staff more than a dozen properties abroad could have supported thousands of jobs in America.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Guys, if you think that Donald running for president is bad.... wait till you hear this:

America is slowly turning into a joke!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Guys, if you think that Donald running for president is bad.... wait till you hear this:

America is slowly turning into a joke!

What? You don't want a reality star and business entrepreneur for a First Lady?

Oh, wait...

Yeah, it's a joke, all right.

LOVED the video OP!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me if he owns a sweatshop in China.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

As long as this buffoon continues to be a candidate, comedians will have a hay day with the bizarre remarks that come out of his mouth. This is the second video I've seen poking fun at Trump. It's a clear tell tell sign this guy is far from being qualified to be president.

One thing he's done, is make this presidential campaign entertaining.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'd bet my last peso that China is China.

If it's not China, its Mexico, And I'd bet my last yen that Mexico is Mexico.

I'm willing to bet that Trump has a microphone in his lower colon, which is a polite way of saying he is full of...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'd bet my last peso that China is China.

If it's not China, its Mexico, And I'd bet my all my chinese stocks that Mexico is Mexico.

I'm willing to bet that Trump has a microphone in his lower colon, which is a polite way of saying he is full of...
edit on 31-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sorry, DP.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Even Phil Collins Likes China! :p
edit on 31-8-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

After awhile China doesn't sound like China anymore. That video turned into an auditory hallucination rhyming with a part of the female anatomy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sad part he is right.

China is ripping us off.

But, so is everyone else.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

China is not ripping us off. They are taking advantage of how the system has been created. A system in which Trump himself uses China to make products in his name.

I don't understand why people have fallen in love with a guy that is openly hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Never have I more wished that we could post single word responses without violating the T&C than right now.

I would have simply said, "China."

Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

As long as this buffoon continues to be a candidate, comedians will have a hay day with the bizarre remarks that come out of his mouth. This is the second video I've seen poking fun at Trump. It's a clear tell tell sign this guy is far from being qualified to be president.

One thing he's done, is make this presidential campaign entertaining.

It has been obvious to me and for some time now that many of ATS members have primarily a television and movie education.

It never seems to occur to so many of the members here that the requirements for President of the United States are not as high as many of us have been mislead, mistaught , and misdirected to believe. They are not high at all but only "appear" to be high in order to keep the American voter on the puppet strings.

It is obvious by this that the requirements are also not high for governor..for Senators or Representatives. How about Supreme Court Judge??? Think it through carefully in lieu of recent events...and going into history of the various presidents going back to George Washington.

I was thinking this kind of thing all the way back to Jimmy Carter and have had numerous opportunities to have it since confirmed.

Comedians have always had fun at the expense of the office of President and others. The comedy has only become more and more crass and base in recent times with the deliberate dividing and polarizing of the American people by government itself. I don't know what some here are thinking.

The qualifications for President have been falling for many years now...and are about to go into the dregs.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 31-8-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Trump for President!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 31-8-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Of course he is obsessed with China! The chinese are puppets, its just what he wants, a bunch of mindless puppets to play as he desires!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Now substitute "China" for "cheap labor" and you'll get what he's talking about. No wonder Trump "loves China".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join