It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Women Are False Gods'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A woman whining about women whining *meh* she certainly does not speak for all of us and yeah yeah I know my womanhood is full of semantics. Let me be the first to tell you that my mans happiness is my happiness, I cook, clean, laundry, stay looking fresh (except for like first thing in the morning but hey we can't all "woke up like this" beyonces words not mine) and adore him. I do not barrage him with whininess, nagging or prissiness and all that I ask is that he show me affection, cuddle here and there and take me for a ride in the NSX occasionally (sexy sexy car).

Best part is we are not even really official at this point just friends who enjoy each others company. This woman is nothing new, women hate on other women all the time which is why most of us are very selective about our social circles. In my case it is in the presence of other women such as myself and I can't say for a fact but in my experience T-women try harder.

Note to add: I do all that and still pull in 6 figures annually

edit on CDTMon, 31 Aug 2015 09:15:49 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago31-05:00Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:15:49 -050015 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But, a god requires somebody to come to them and so women do all these things to make themselves more attractive to draw a worshiper into them.

I have actually been called God before so this isn't anything new.

I don't consider myself one nor do I consider myself a false one either.

Creative, yes. That's as close as I come though.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

ETA: Hi OP, I disagree that her particular concept is valid to the point of needing to pass this on to my children. This is primarily because I feel she has not experienced the concept of love and she clearly (by her body language, voice tone and facial expressions, and in my opinion) despises that which I personally cherish - that being my bond with my wife.

Well, "because I feel" does not invalidate an argument, nor can you feel whether she has experienced love or not. What? Does everyone who has ever experienced love have a certain je ne sais quois, complete with a loving body language and voice tone and facials expressions? I highly doubt that theory. I bet she does not give two sh##ts, let alone despises, which you personally cherish.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I bet she does not give two sh##ts, let alone despises, which you personally cherish.

One can only hope Les, and in stating the obvious there I can only extend my gratitude to her in her decision not to breed.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds a WHOLE lot like my X Wife.

I'm not subscribing to the whole god or goddess thing, but goddess complex? Yeah, I've seen it a lot. I don't feel that it's a religious thing, but some of us men do tend to put women on that sort of podium.

Still, take away all of the religious aspect and turn it into metaphors, then yeah, I can see it clearly. I loved that part about a woman knowing everything about you, then spitting you out when she finds all there is to know, considering you no longer interesting. It's happened. Though, I don't feel that EVERY woman is like this.

In my own experience, I've had way more luck with women I didn't give my emotions to. The ones that I don't let on or tell that I care are the ones who stick around. The ones I give my heart and soul to... Like a bad Nicolas Cage movie... Gone in 60 seconds

Just my experience.

no.. I'm not a sap
no.. I'm not a bleeding heart
no.. it's not just the kind of women I pick up
blazzie blazzie blazzie. It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

One can only hope Les, and in stating the obvious there I can only extend my gratitude to her in her decision not to breed.

I think "stating the oblivious" would be more apt in this case.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Sorry, I couldn't last through the entire thing.
I truly feel sorry for this person.
She strikes me as possibly being a test tube baby raised in a lab.

Anyway, she's wrong. We are goddesses and we earn our adoration each day.

My Beloved knew he was marrying into a matriarchy. I worship the ground he walks on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join