It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Women Are False Gods'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Quoting from the video above (starting at 7:49):

"Now I know if women are gods or goddesses, then why do they whine so much? Right? It's kind of like the poor little rich kid syndrome. It's like, 'It's not easy being a god. I have to do all these things. I have to make myself look nice. I have to fulfill this illusion that's expected of me. It's not easy being a god.' And that's essentially what we're hearing feminists talk about with this, 'Why can't we have it all?' Right?

Now, the problem that gods face is that they require worshipers. And, I think that it's important to look at this from both sides. So, if women are the gods in this relationship, conferring value and identity onto men and men are willing to go out and labor and put all the spoils of their labor at the feet of women, then why would women complain about this? They just get # all the time, right? So, what are they #ing bitching about?

But, the problem because we are human, we're not gods, the problem is that while a worshiper may go from church to church and seek a god to worship, the god is basically stuck waiting for somebody to come and worship them. And, there's a sense of helplessness about that. So, while men have to learn how to put up with rejection because they go and they ask a god for approval and the god says, '# you, you're just a piece of #, you're a little earthworm.' The goddess is nothing unless she has somebody worshiping her and she can't go and what kind of god goes and says, '# you, worship me.' Right? Well, OK, they do actually nowadays especially.

But, a god requires somebody to come to them and so women do all these things to make themselves more attractive to draw a worshiper into them. And, they're jealous gods. And once they get the worshiper you will see, 'Thou shalt not worship any god but me.' Right? But, a lot of this whining and bitching and complaining is basically that once they attract that worshiper which isn't the easiest thing to do, once they attract that worshiper, then they are stuck trying to maintain this illusion."

Why wasn't there YouTube when I was born? The above is the theory I've been working on since I can remember. Of course, I could never have said it as well (or understood it as well) as a woman. In fact, I never would post the above video if it were done by a man, it would be called misogyny.

Thank goodness there are women willing to speak the truth. Every parent should share the above theory with their children. The behavior described is not good for humanity. It's not good for women, it's not good for men, it's not good for society.

I feel that everyone needs to understand the above. The truth will set you free!

As the woman in the video above points out very eloquently and clearly, this whole "women are gods" idea entraps women just as much as it entraps men. It's really a waste of time and energy. It doesn't help humanity to progress.

It's a game of illusion and when people believe it's real, it's destructive delusion.
edit on 31-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Women are responsible for bearing children. In nature that is the most powerful thing you can posses. An instinctual need for mating and to find a mate. Th e most powerful instinct we have. Humans are the only animal that the women posses the beauty. In all animals the male has to develop its attractiveness to the female because she does no work in attracting a mate, she just waits and chooses. This is the thing that gives females power over men.
This instinct in man can turn the most intelligent persons into gibbering idiots in the name of lust. Not love because our first attraction to anyone is based on lust.
Women know this and can manipulate the outcome. You are spot on when you say women have a great responsibility when men are at their most vulnerable, (sexually excited).
good post

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Natural selection at work - by her own admission she has no desire to procreate.

ETA: Hi OP, I disagree that her particular concept is valid to the point of needing to pass this on to my children. This is primarily because I feel she has not experienced the concept of love and she clearly (by her body language, voice tone and facial expressions, and in my opinion) despises that which I personally cherish - that being my bond with my wife.

and don't get me started on the elderly married couples that die an hour apart after 50+ years of being together and other such bonding concepts.

edit on 31-8-2015 by Sublimecraft because: Personally, I never thought women were "Goddesses" in the first place - imo, this woman has a dose of propaganditis.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Her theory is fantastically flawed.

I am certain I am not alone, when I say that the last thing I want to leave, is a massive legacy of remembrance. My son will remember me, my friends might, assuming I am not last to go amongst them, and my sibling and her husband may, given the same assumption.

But if I had the slightest interest in being remembered and what will be said about me in times to come, I would have done very different things with my life, which might, upon shallow inspection, appear to have been greater things than those which I am, and have been about all my life.

What I want in a relationship, is someone who wants to be around me, because I am me, and not because I am someone else, and not for the purpose of continuing my existence on this world as pure data after my flesh is gone and my spirit bereft of it, but because my heart feels empty without someone to fill it in a biblical sense, NOW. I do not need validation, because I know my (limited) worth. I do not need a witness, because I serve well as my own. What I need in my life, is someone to share the journey with, for no reason other than to do so without their company would be horrible, and to do so with it would be a joy which defies accurate expression.

It is hubris and stupidity to wish more from a partner than this. What is thought of us when we are gone is irrelevant, although positivity from those remaining could be a pleasant side effect of a life lived in joy and honour. It is how we LIVE, not what happens afterward, which defines us as mortal beings. As immortal beings, with souls with infinite time on their clock, our mortal actions and intentions may affect the outcome of that soul, that spirits existence, that which continues after our flesh has rotted and our memory passed from the world.

But in terms of the reason for mortal companionship, in my view it has nothing to do with how we are remembered, but instead how we reach the end of the world. I want a partner who would gaze up at a sky full of earth bound meteors as we embrace, and not feel regret, not weep for the end of things, but share in my joy that at the end, we have nothing but one another, and feel that is enough. We mortals are fleeting things, living on a thing which despite its massive age in comparison with not just our bodies, but our very species, is a fleeting thing, suspended before a star which is once again more ancient, and yet no where near the oldest thing in a universe whose age boggles the mind, and may yet prove to have been proceeded by a previous universe, whose collapsed remnants birthed this one.

We are motes, less than the dust from which our puny solar system was made. Our hubris in remembrance in THAT theatre, on THAT stage, is so staggering as to induce gales of laughter upon considering its full weight. Consider eternity. I want a partner who would be happy to know that in the event of a world shattering cataclysm, our quantum data would mingle as it was flung into the cosmos. Spiritually, I believe in Heaven and Hell, that they are things which we will experience after death according to our ability to accept Jesus into our lives and do our utmost in his service, and would want a partner to come with me to Heaven, assuming I can attain access to it by the end. But that is rather me centric. Not everyone has a faith, but all of us who appreciate science ought to be able to understand the point of view which spawned the rest of this post.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sounds like the rantings of someone who cannot get laid.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You can tell from her tone of voice that she's bitter about something, probably what the entire video is about.
not that you can't have a moment of enlightenment after a bad experience, but the negative language (that makes things sound too personal) detract from her overall point.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

You can tell from her tone of voice that she's bitter about something, probably what the entire video is about.

I do have to say, I love the whole 'Pulpit of Poon' comment.

To quote Animal Mother, if I am going to die for a word...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Do people in the USA still pedastalize a lot? I don't really recognise or 'get' what this is specifically about.

Now I know if women are gods or goddesses, then why do they whine so much?

a) Who says that women are goddesses, outside from some people who have specific issues or are in some strange (new age) cult?
b) do women whine so much? And didn't you start a topic on MGTOW? Shouldn't you, and the rest of the manosphere, take a good look in the mirror?'

It's kind of like the poor little rich kid syndrome. It's like, 'It's not easy being a god. I have to do all these things. I have to make myself look nice. I have to fulfill this illusion that's expected of me.

It's not easy being a god.' And that's essentially what we're hearing feminists talk about with this, 'Why can't we have it all?' Right?

Now, the problem that gods face is that they require worshipers. And, I think that it's important to look at this from both sides. So, if women are the gods in this relationship, conferring value and identity onto men and men are willing to go out and labor and put all the spoils of their labor at the feet of women, then why would women complain about this? They just get # all the time, right? So, what are they #ing bitching about?

But, the problem because we are human, we're not gods, the problem is that while a worshiper may go from church to church and seek a god to worship, the god is basically stuck waiting for somebody to come and worship them. And, there's a sense of helplessness about that. So, while men have to learn how to put up with rejection because they go and they ask a god for approval and the god says, '# you, you're just a piece of #, you're a little earthworm.' The goddess is nothing unless she has somebody worshiping her and she can't go and what kind of god goes and says, '# you, worship me.' Right? Well, OK, they do actually nowadays especially.

But, a god requires somebody to come to them and so women do all these things to make themselves more attractive to draw a worshiper into them. And, they're jealous gods. And once they get the worshiper you will see, 'Thou shalt not worship any god but me.' Right? But, a lot of this whining and bitching and complaining is basically that once they attract that worshiper which isn't the easiest thing to do, once they attract that worshiper, then they are stuck trying to maintain this illusion."

What?

This seems like the, for outsiders, often unintelligible ramble and memes of MRAs and their ilk. I once dated a guy like that before I ever knew of manosphere, what feminism exactly was etc, and he too had all these weird stories and logic that *made zero sense for an honest outsider trying to find some logic in it*. Not because I was unwilling, but because I wasn't initiated in the 'MRA train of thought' so it made no sense.

This is somewhat the same. Women being gods in the relationship? What?? Unless the USA is *really* very fundamentally different from here, more so than I'd expect, I honestly don't know what you're talking about. In any way, it sounds undesirable and unhealthy.

They just get # all the time, right? So, what are they #ing bitching about?

''They get things all the time, so what are they complaining about?'' Huh?? I don't get things all the time, nor do I complain. What is this complaining that you're talking about? People complain about so many things.

It all sounds like something a drunk person in a bar might say. ''men are just fat lazy ugly pigs if you let 'em.... they just wanna use you.... and play games all the time. F* them you know blablabla'' and ''women are just after your money, they want babies to tie you down, blablablabla....''

None of it has much reason or logic to it. And this just sounds like it.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Also, her video is so full of (strange) assumptions and premises from which she reasons as though they're undeniable facts, that picking all that apart would require more work than it's worth.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To be fair, that probably applies to my post as well!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Women are Goddesses.

I asked my wife.

She took the time to look upon me and grace me with attention by saying that women were Goddesses.

The woman that the OP featured?

She's doing it wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
She's doing it wrong.

As I mentioned, it appears she is not doing it at all.

And for an extended period of time.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If I were to tell my wife that she was a false god, she would make my life hell. Lose lose situation.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

She's doing it wrong.

As I mentioned, it appears she is not doing it at all.

And for an extended period of time.

So. . . . if she's not being worshipped, no woman should be worshipped?

Instead of whining, maybe she should be making some sammiches!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

So. . . . if she's not being worshipped, no woman should be worshipped?

Instead of whining, maybe she should be making some sammiches!

Well, maybe she can start with 'self-worship' and then work her way up to the big leagues.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
ALL gods and goddesses are false.

This video isn't really about that anyway. It's about how we have religionized relationships and marriage. Each person being given their role in the sacrament. She's saying that women have been given the role of god(goddess), and it's a projection that society puts on them. Not a role they asked for. She also alludes to the neo-feminist angle, and their own role in this.

Personally, I think she makes some good points, but you actually have to listen to what she is saying to hear them.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Load of BS as far as I see it, women are individuals as much as men are, with all the myriad of idiosyncrasies one can think of.
Typical lame attempt at attributing a particular claimed trait to an entire gender.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

To be honest?

I heard, "Blah, blah, blah" And I tried to look down her shirt.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

To be honest?

I heard, "Blah, blah, blah" And I tried to look down her shirt.

Typical man!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Such a way with words......I think I'm in love!

I told my 11 year old about this thread just now. He kept asking what I was laughing about. I asked him if I was a goddess. He grinned and said I was the laundry and cooking goddess. So.....I'm still a goddess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join