It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ant farm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
- Can you forgive someone who has done wrong, the old man says, while he pokes with the wooden stick into the campfire to tender the meat with heat.
- Does it change anything, does the meat upon the fire forgive me, does the butterfly caught in the fire forgive me, no. The first fits a purpose the second just sought the light, i replied.
- You are so full of yourself, the old man laughed, look at that ant hill, does it forgive? If the ant wanders off, it dies. That is nature, nature does not forgive, nature does not care who lives nor who dies. Death and destruction gives life, not the other way around.
I looked at the old man, for the first time he looked human.
- Then death has my blessing if its destruction seeks to give life.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka
Forgiveness is not just an action. It is a force. You have to put some effort into it, its not just a decision you have to make. There are certain steps you have to take to forgive somebody and there is a pay off.
In my personal experience I found that in order to forgive someone you have to first have an empathy for the situation. This in turn leads to true understanding, if you understand a situation then you can make the decision to forgive. When forgiveness is truly achieved then the pay off comes.
After forgiveness you get a form of gratitude this is a sad type of gratitude with empathy. This in turn is the ecstatic emotion you receive when you truly forgive. You live with an ecstatic feeling of gratitude.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

I can do another one Gypsy and a Jew went on a pilgrimage, the Jew tricked every traveler he met. When they arrived, the Jew said, lets stay for seventy days so i can enjoy my silver and Gold.
After twentynine days the gypsy said, why dress like a king, when you are a fool.
The Jew reply, begone from my sacred land.
So the Gypsy told a riddle, Do you want the riches of the gypsy heritage.
Of course said the Jew, tell me any riddle, and i will buy wisest man to tell me the answer to your filthy riddle.
So the gypsy said; What did God whisper to Moses that no one could hear.
The Jew said, how can i know an answer that never was written in stone.
So the gypsy said, on a mountain you find a temple, your answer is there.
The Jew ran for forty days but never finding the mountain nor the temple.
When he returned the Gypsy stole what was all his, and shared it among among his many friends poor to door.
I will kill you the Jew, screamed, you stole what was mine.
The gypsy replied, in my hand i hold a holy thing, its a curse and a gift. Touch anyone of us and you will burn in hell.
The Jew screamed again, there was no answer to your riddle.
So the gypsy whispered in his ear, all the words moses could hear.
The Jew fell to his knees and said for three days, i do not wish this.
The gypsy said, do not fear. And slit his throat with a silver knife.
And said to everyone else, The words are only for a gypsy to hear.
edit on 31-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka
I hear what your saying.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

In the world of magic, you die if you are of the wrong bloodline.

top topics

join