It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spider on drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I skipped ahead in this video and for a second there thought it was actually serious. Found it rather hilarious, the caffeine spider hit a little close to home.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ok , i fell for it , i thought it was serious . Funny but .

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
When I was in high school, they made us watch an anti-drug film that included the studies from the late 1960's of spiders on drugs.
I don't think it worked.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
When I was in high school, they made us watch an anti-drug film that included the studies from the late 1960's of spiders on drugs.
I don't think it worked.

I remember that and I also remember the cop coming in with the little baggies of various drugs and he would say, 'This one makes you see things', and, 'This one here makes you think you can fly', and I was like, 'Wait, that's bad'?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I never dreamed I would learn this much about spiders on a Monday morning.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I believed this for a few seconds and started to chuckle, after watching the whole video I was laughing. Some seriously silly stuff. I do remember someone showing me webs made by spider on a certain substance I don't think I can name. I would look it up and link it but I'm too tired to try to figure out how to link or imbed. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It ended up in the crack spider's web as the crack spider's b....

That's gotta suck.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I remember that and I also remember the cop coming in with the little baggies of various drugs and he would say, 'This one makes you see things', and, 'This one here makes you think you can fly'

Did it go anything like this?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That was funny. At first I thought it was going to be like another video I saw but nope! Surprise. You got me there.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Did it go anything like this?

Yes it did actually.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
I don't think it worked.

I remember that and I also remember the cop coming in with the little baggies of various drugs and he would say, 'This one makes you see things', and, 'This one here makes you think you can fly', and I was like, 'Wait, that's bad'?

I remember my health class telling me the dangers of drugs. They got to marijuana and were like, "never mix alcohol and marijuana. It doubles the effects of both substances." Yeah...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's gotta suck.

Icwatudidthere

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You've never seen this before? It's ancient by net standards. Funny as hell though.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I know! I was surprised I haven't seen it. I think maybe I started and said screw it, too educational or something.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: intrepid

I know! I was surprised I haven't seen it. I think maybe I started and said screw it, too educational or something.

It's Canadian so it may not be "out there". If you like Star Trek spoofs there's another up here that are hilarious. Check out dayjoborchestra on YT. "Data Krupa" is my fav. No linking though. Not T&C compliant.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You've never seen this before? It's ancient by net standards. Funny as hell though.

Exactly what I thought.
Didn't this come out when the internet first started? lol

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentE

originally posted by: intrepid

Exactly what I thought.
Didn't this come out when the internet first started? lol

No. This wasn't made by Al Gore. Bwahahahahaha......

It's at least 10 years old. A parody of Hinterlands Who's Who. Excellent vignettes that we learned a lot about our country about.

new topics

top topics

join