It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians & NASA Discredit 'Fossil Fuel' Theory: Demise of Junk CO2 Science

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel.
a reply to: SPECULUM

Here is the source:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A gallon of gasoline propels my one-ton vehicle for 27 miles. That's hard to beat.
a reply to: jaffo

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
House of Borgia
The Borgia were of Spanish decent.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dookie Master

Yeah I know, the Borgias set up the Jesuits because the Spanish popes were really bad towards the Italians, so they had to set up another way of controlling the papacy as the Italians would not tolerate another Spanish pope

This comes from a couple of books chris has read that are difficult to come by but you can see its along the lines of truth if you do enough research.
chrisspivey.org...

Now if you keep tracking back you will see attilla the hun invade Italy about 450 (this is where the khazars are from and the khagan was the top dog there this is where the word Aga Khan comes from the top man in islam also we look at the centre of islam and its Saudi Arabia with the jewish saud family put into power by the rothschilds in 1932 you can also keep on going with the overthrow of the dutch in south Africa and the replacement with the oppenheimer family more jews) yet there was a plague and they say he went home the goths & visigoths had already kicked the Italians arse around 250 and the empire was falling to pieces then Constantine sees the cross burning in the sky before he was going into battle against the Prussians (I think), he had a very weak and outmanned army and the story goes god spoke to him and said he would win without many casualties, he then won the battle and went back home and converted the roman empire to Catholicism.
Yet this does not explain why the ruling class treat everyone so badly. History could all be rubbish as the victors write the story so really all these families could of been from around 300 years ago and have just rewritten history and made up the fact that they are these bloodline families. but it is interesting and you do see thee rothschild and rockerfeller families intermarrying into these roman families. and also the control through society that these people have over us.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
God. The abiotic oil theory is still around, despite no evidence or even real science involved? Wow.

Methane is such a simple, basic molecule, that it can occur on its own without any biomass involved. There are other chemicals like this. Living things generate CO2, but we also have observed CO being generated by completely inorganic, non living natural means. Living things also generate ammonia when their waste breaks down, but we have also observed ammonia being created in non-biological naturally occurring ways. Methane is the same. Not only do dead things decay and produce it, but living things produce it via farting. Seriously. But we also produce other gasses in our flatulence that have been created by non living things, such as hydrogen sulfide (which has that rotten egg smell) leaking from volcanoes or deep vents.

What CO2, Ammonia, and Methane all have in common is that they are extremely simple, basic molecules that take little effort in their creation. While methane might be common in petroleum mines, that is not the only way it occurs. In fact, from the wikipedia article on methane:

Methane could also be produced by a non-biological process called serpentinization[a] involving water, carbon dioxide, and the mineral olivine, which is known to be common on Mars.[46]

en.wikipedia.org...

Methane on Titan and Mars prove nothing. They do not prove that oil is an inorganic compound made in the ground, nor that we have been lied too. It only proves that methane exists outside our planet.

There is another possibility I haven't seen brought up much, and that is the possibility that the methane on Titan and Mars actually are organic in origin. Scientists and said that the possibility of ancient, primitive life could have very well existed on Mars, and even places like Titan and Europa, millions, even a billion years ago. However, conditions favorable to life did not last long enough for for anything more than basic, super primitive life forms to evolve, and eventually, even those life forms all died off due to their planets becoming inhospitable for even basic life. All these primitive creatures died off together, and over the eons, decayed into methane and other things.

Not saying that is the case for certain, but it is far more in the realm of possibility than abiotic petroleum.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

We weren't lied to because they found it on another planet. It is a limited resource on earth. It's not as if we can build a pipe line from those lakes to earth. We will need to create new technology just to go grab "ancient" technology.

No if they found it on another planet and another moon and in meteorites (when they hit us) and we can recreate it in a laboratory through minerals It means they lied to us about the formation of oil not being from a mineral source

So taking it a step further we are lied to because this would lead us to knowing how life is formed on our planet and that life would exist on other planets.
as life is carbon based and the interior of our planet is 80% carbon all it needs is pressure and a bit of iron/limestone bit of hydrogen which is found in some rocks biotite and muscovite and pargasite which we know is there and then heat and you have the right conditions to make hydrocarbons this is all explained in the Kutcherov experiments and proves the lies that the majority of oil comes from dead plants and fossils, oil is produced as a natural part of our planet and on other planets and it creates life.

so what this thread is really about ends up as a circular argument as all life forms are started with this abiotic reaction and is why we get brown coal from dead plant life as ultimately it all stems from the same point carbon and hydrogen formation in the upper mantle of our crust.
So in summing up the majority of the different mixtures of carbon and hydrogen would be mineral based and the dead lifeforms would eventually rot creating oil yet bacteria nematodes or protozoa would consume the majority of the plant matter and would not lead to the amount of oil we find on our planet.

edit on 2-9-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Dear present humans thanks a lot you ignorant idiots.
Signed the future of the human species.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There's a lot of loose ends in the history of your statement...

The jesuit order was formed originally in Rome around mid-1500's, two of the three founders were from the Iberian peninsula, so I guess I can follow that path. Attila was completely unsuccessful in his venture into the western Roman world, in mid-400's. The khazars were from the mid-600's, they have not been connected to the huns or Magyars in any published info I can source, except your man's link. They were step peoples, but so were many other groups (alans, scythians, sarmatians, etc) Constantine was fighting other Romans, not Prussians, when he "saw the sign". I cannot wave away accepted history as easily, although I find alternate histories excellent fictional reading.

So as not to derail this thread I'll refrain from discussing history here, but if I find you have started a new thread with the interesting theories you have here I'll definitely be reading.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So wait, the remains of carbon based lifeforms cannot produce hydrocarbons? Could have fooled me. *eye roll*

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
God. The abiotic oil theory is still around, despite no evidence or even real science involved? Wow.

Methane is such a simple, basic molecule, that it can occur on its own without any biomass involved. There are other chemicals like this. Living things generate CO2, but we also have observed CO being generated by completely inorganic, non living natural means. Living things also generate ammonia when their waste breaks down, but we have also observed ammonia being created in non-biological naturally occurring ways. Methane is the same. Not only do dead things decay and produce it, but living things produce it via farting. Seriously. But we also produce other gasses in our flatulence that have been created by non living things, such as hydrogen sulfide (which has that rotten egg smell) leaking from volcanoes or deep vents.

What CO2, Ammonia, and Methane all have in common is that they are extremely simple, basic molecules that take little effort in their creation. While methane might be common in petroleum mines, that is not the only way it occurs. In fact, from the wikipedia article on methane:

Methane could also be produced by a non-biological process called serpentinization[a] involving water, carbon dioxide, and the mineral olivine, which is known to be common on Mars.[46]

en.wikipedia.org...

Methane on Titan and Mars prove nothing. They do not prove that oil is an inorganic compound made in the ground, nor that we have been lied too. It only proves that methane exists outside our planet.

There is another possibility I haven't seen brought up much, and that is the possibility that the methane on Titan and Mars actually are organic in origin. Scientists and said that the possibility of ancient, primitive life could have very well existed on Mars, and even places like Titan and Europa, millions, even a billion years ago. However, conditions favorable to life did not last long enough for for anything more than basic, super primitive life forms to evolve, and eventually, even those life forms all died off due to their planets becoming inhospitable for even basic life. All these primitive creatures died off together, and over the eons, decayed into methane and other things.

Not saying that is the case for certain, but it is far more in the realm of possibility than abiotic petroleum.

Where you been man you have missed all of the evidence.
There are a group of mafia families that run this world would you really trust the word of psychopaths that cannot prove what they say and go against the proof of the abiotic theory which in turn leads them to be extremely rich by keeping the price up and justifying the wars.
there is way too much evidence to deny abiotic theory and then where it leads after that in knowing that life was formed from this reaction and that other life would most certainly be out there, too many people have got too much to lose. ir.nmu.org.ua...
edit on 2-9-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dookie Master
There's a lot of loose ends in the history of your statement...

The jesuit order was formed originally in Rome around mid-1500's, two of the three founders were from the Iberian peninsula, so I guess I can follow that path. Attila was completely unsuccessful in his venture into the western Roman world, in mid-400's. The khazars were from the mid-600's, they have not been connected to the huns or Magyars in any published info I can source, except your man's link. They were step peoples, but so were many other groups (alans, scythians, sarmatians, etc) Constantine was fighting other Romans, not Prussians, when he "saw the sign". I cannot wave away accepted history as easily, although I find alternate histories excellent fictional reading.

So as not to derail this thread I'll refrain from discussing history here, but if I find you have started a new thread with the interesting theories you have here I'll definitely be reading.

That's the problem who knows anything, we were not there and the victors write the stories although I did get my info from other places and you also have evidence of the Ashkenazi jews that are on this planet all stemming from Khazar there was this biologist that mapped their genome I might do another thread its just they take so much work LOL.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

en.wikipedia.org...

There are a group of mafia families that run this world would you really trust the word of psychopaths that cannot prove what they say and go against the proof of the abiotic theory which in turn leads them to be extremely rich by keeping the price up and justifying the wars.
there is way too much evidence to deny abiotic theory and then where it leads after that in knowing that life was formed from this reaction and that other life would most certainly be out there, too many people have got too much to lose. ir.nmu.org.ua...

You do realize that logic says if abiotic theory were correct, "they" could make A LOT more money by cutting out all of that pesky drilling far beneath the Oceans for oil and such, right? Logic, it's a real pain sometimes. . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

As stated there is a limit to the amount of oil that can be recovered from the oil in place. Some of the limit is due to the cost to get more oil out and some is due to that old problem called physics. There is no re-exploitation technique that will result in similar rates or recoveries of the primary depletion. Even if I believed in some magical regeneration from a mystical source it would take geologic time to occur. Hydraulic fracturing is only utilized to get uneconomical reservoirs to produce at rates that become economical. Without high prices the expense of hydraulic fracturing makes it unfeasible becuase by definition the reservoirs are poor producers of oil or they would have already been exploited. Hydraulic fracturing technology has been in existence for 50 years. Its recent prevalence is only due to increased prices. There are 750,000,000 paper barrels of oil per day traded on the NYMEX while there is only 90,000,000 barrels/ day of liquid oil. A few hedge funds and banks control 60% of this trading. As stated above, blame Goldman Sachs not Exxon for high oil prices.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You do realize that logic says if abiotic theory were correct, "they" could make A LOT more money by cutting out all of that pesky drilling far beneath the Oceans for oil and such, right? Logic, it's a real pain sometimes. . . .

What makes you think they're really drilling for oil? Maybe they are secretly trying to reach the lizard people who live in the Earth's hollow center.... (Bet you didn't think of that one, eh?)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What makes you think they're really drilling for oil? Maybe they are secretly trying to reach the lizard people who live in the Earth's hollow center.... (Bet you didn't think of that one, eh?)

Mind. Blown. Well played, sir. Well played.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: billyjack

When you say, " blame Goldman Sachs not Exxon for high oil prices." are you asserting today's spot prices for oil, or something else? And as mentioned before, many thanks for your earlier 8 pt post elucidating some of the micro-economics of extracting hydrocarbons. Good job.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

en.wikipedia.org...

It Is not about money It's about control and power (and not the electrical form), money is just a form of exchange and is perceived value even though it is forced upon us and we are not allowed to barter if you do this the government will come round and force you to stop this has happened in france and australia,
the drilling in the oceans creates jobs. and getting more money out of a product (if you want to think it is connected to money) would drive the price up if people thought it would run out.

And the theory should always be superseded by experimentation.
Both methylene CH2 and methyl CH3 were reproduced In the experiment which was reconfirmed by Scott et al in 2004, different combinations of these chemical radicals produced in the Kutcherov experiment are found in all oil and gas hydrocarbons on the planet.

Here are 16 reasons that oil is made in the earth's mantle that was here which I provided earlier in the thread I can see why some people see the idea of fossil fuel theory as absurd

phoenixrisingfromthegulf.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 3-9-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You have to get permission from the Government to enter around 90% of the worlds caves yes ok some of that will be connected to safety but you don't need to go drilling to find these things.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Technically, he is almost absolutely correct.

He said energy. He did not say petroleum.

Energy is everywhere... we just need to find efficient ways to harness and use it in different forms.

Until the universe goes cold...

Cup of entropy, anyone? I went to the bank to borrow a cup of money, cause I needed to buy sugar.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

You have to get permission from the Government to enter around 90% of the worlds caves yes ok some of that will be connected to safety but you don't need to go drilling to find these things.

You do realize I was joking, right?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join