It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Israeli Soldier Trying to Arrest Boy, 11, Go Viral

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It seems kind of staged. First of all, a camera is pointing a the guy and he does NOTHING? It just seems kind of goofy to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And Israel wonders why it's losing international support.
This is why.

While no sane person can claim there are not some incredibly dangerous and nasty people on both sides, Israel has ZERO credibility. It's a sick, violent, despotic government, systematically abusing people and incrementally stealing their lands from them.

The International community will have to face the problem eventually.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Are you being deliberately ignorant in your views due to bias (trolling)? Honest question. I can't tell if you are trolling or actually really think in such an incoherent manner.

Either way - I will play your game and use your comment as springboard to share information.

You throw a rock with the intent to cause harm, its justifiable if you get shot or arrested for it.

We are talking about children here, paisano . A sane individual, or a person of sound mind, will not state that it's OK for a child to be shot or arrested for throwing a rock - which btw, are two extreme outcomes for the same action (that's an entirely different rabbit hole concerning logical thought process). Also, most of the approximately 1000 Palestinian CHILDREN that are arrested, detained, and prosecuted in Israeli military court each year are rounded up for lesser offences such as cursing or eyeballing IDF soldiers as an act of psychological warfare.

These CHILDREN are taken away from their families as an act of psychological warfare, and not for the propaganda reasons you believe - such as throwing stones. These children are arrested, prosecuted and then placed in notorious Israeli detention centres (jails) that are well known for their systematic ill-treatment and torture of Palestinian CHILDREN.

Again: a sane person possessing empathy and critical thinking skills would not condone the persecution of children anywhere on this planet for any reason...

Its assault with a deadly weapon. remember rocks can be weapons if you are skilled enough with them.

Children are not skilled enough with them.

Again, most of the children are systematically rounded up for lesser offences such as cursing and eyeballing IDF soldiers as part of the agenda of psychological warfare.

You do understand that animosity/hate is felt and projected from both sides right..?

Therefore, IDF soldiers can often times (but not always) be wicked in their ways and overstep their boundaries due to personal bias and act out established agendas such as psychological warfare even more aggressively. Hate often can be blinding and lead to immoral and illogical thoughts along with various forms of immoral behaviour. I'm sure some can appreciate that fact to a lesser extent based on life experiences...

Based on your thought process above re; rocks and attempted murder: What do you think should be the punishment for the act of burning to death an 11 month old Palestinian baby alive?

'West Bank toddler's death sparks international condemnation'

www.cbc.ca...

Can you imagine the unbearable excruciating pain and torment that 11 month old toddler endured before his death? Like Jesus F'n Christ man! Why choose sides? Choose the side of humanity and children instead. Never mind your silly children throwing rocks argument. What child in this world hasn't thrown a rock..?

ANd since th e IDF admited the video was real"this time" in "this incident" Does not mean its not being used for Propaganda purposes,it just means it was not Staged this time.

I want you to sit with that point until you become embarrassed at yourself for stating such nonsense. Contemplate your thought process for moment...or as long as it takes. In the mean time watch this video of two teenagers being killed by IDF sniper without throwing one rock.

Also, how much of a threat does a child impose on the very sophisticated military might of Israel by throwing rocks? Don't you recognize slaughter for the hell of it when you see it...? For someone who speaks of propaganda, you sure do buy into it a lot. Don't you recognize senseless slaughter in order to break the spirits of others? Don't you understand the evil going on in some parts of the world? Or is the truth difficult to accept when the lies is all you want to hear?

How about this one: Eight year old boy being arrested.

Are you introspective enough to comprehend what would make a child cry like that...? Do you understand the term "being stiffed"?

Also its none of our business remember?

Speak for yourself, paco.

I'm a volunteer member of Amnesty International (not full-time tho). Anytime children anywhere in the world are being persecuted, arrested, detained, prosecuted, imprisoned, tortured physically and psychologically - it's my business. In fact, any adult with a heart would make it their business no matter what their geopolitical views are. Children should not be subject to psychological warfare or used as pawns in geopolitical conflicts...anywhere on this globe. I feel for the children of Odessa and children suffering in other parts of the globe as well.

LEts let th eIsraelis deal with it and if the US stops funding them you will se much much worse. SO whats better th eUS funding them and keeping them on a leash or not and letting loose th e hounds?

Listen, this thread isn't about Israel vs. Palestine. This thread is about children being systematically targeted. Once YOU understand that, only then will empathy and compassion trump geopolitical biases. I agree, let Israel vs. Palestine battle it out...but stop trying to break the spirits of children. Leave the children out of it.

Again, how in your mind do you condone such treatment of children and justify it with your throwing rock argument?

I posted this in a previous comment:

The photo below was taken many years ago. It captures the moment a Palestinian girl was being taken away by IDF soldiers (grown men) for doing absolutely nothing wrong. She did not throw any rocks.

Please pay attention to the horror on her face and how frightened she was that she ended up pissing herself.

Pay attention to the expression on the IDF soldier's faces - *especially the one bear hugging her from behind.*

There have been many reports of psychological warfare perpetrated on young Palestinian boys and girls - cruel and unusual mind and emotional f'kry. There have been reports that they RAPE and BEAT some of these young girls at times.

This young girl understands the seriousness of what was coming....

Forget about the Palestinian Vs. Israeli differences at the moment and just stare at this photo until reality and empathy sinks in.

That's a child (a girl).

For the love of God...feel man!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Anyone consider maybe this was staged?
A lone IDF soldier with a gun and no extra magazines, no other gear at all not even a canteen wants to arrest an 11 year old boy? For what?
What kind of head gear was he wearing and why hide his identity?
No markings on his uniform either.
Why did the girls/women have gas masks?
Notice another person with a video camera entered the shot later.

Sorry, I don't believe this was real.
The Israelis do horrible things including genocide against Palestinians but I don't think this was one of them.

well I'm glad someone said it in no way does this look real...and bad acting at that

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

You are glad someone stated that it doesn't look real despite the fact it is? You feel this way (glad) because the truth is difficult to accept when the lies is what you want to hear...

...and bad acting at that

What a foolish thing for both you and the member that you responded towards to state since Israel has acknowledged the incident:

'Footage shows Israeli soldier aggressively handling boy'

www.cnn.com...

"The forces decided to detain one of the Palestinians identified hurling rocks," an Israeli army spokeswoman told CNN.

The army said the commander at the scene halted the arrest to avoid an escalation of the situation.

Is the photo in my previous comment staged? Are the two videos I posted in my previous comment staged?

Listen, what it "looks" like to you does not trump reality and facts. It only makes you feel better/glad. Often times, when hate dwells in one's heart, they often experience cognitive dissonance... and act out on social media as trolls.

In this next video at the 15:05 mark is heartbreaking where IDF soldiers take a five year old boy because someone chose to accuse the boy of throwing a rock. Look at the boy's anguish and torment. Hate will cause some people to lie in order to stiff a young five year old boy and cause him anguish and distress.

Is this bad acting as well...?

Often times, when one is not living a fulfilled life they project their biases through cognitive dissonance on social media. They are looking for an outlet...

edit on 2-9-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

If you throw rocks you are man enough to accept the consequences. The parents should teach them to not throw rocks and if they do the blame is squarely on the parents for what happens to their child afterwards.

As for your jab at skill at rock throwing not all rocks are thrown by hand. Some are with slings or sling shots. It dont take much force to kill someone if you hit them in the right place.

Their parents use their children as propaganda peices. its why they record it and also get paid for their child dying by the PLO or PA as a martyr.

I hope arafatt is rolling in his grave over th e crap he and the PLO started and the UN perpetuates because it hates what it did in the past giving them soem land.

I also stated before that th e ISRAELIS were not BLAMELESS but people seem to disregard that for some reason. Agenda maybe?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Their parents use their children as propaganda peices. its why they record it and also get paid for their child dying by the PLO or PA as a martyr.

When a military occupies and invades a peoples HOME...children will be present and their suffering and deaths are not propaganda.

The first death of the Revolutionary War in the USA was an 11 year old boy named Christopher Seider and he was shot for throwing stones.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Even by IDF standards the soldier is a complete disgrace - how can he not control a kid half his size with a broken arm, why does he wander unaccompanied into the fray, why does he break geneva convention and commit war crimes by using teargas on civilians once the situation is over and no longer poses any threat? He's clearly too unprofessional to be a soldier and a risk to the public, himself, palestinians and fellow IDF. There are no excuses for beating up a badly injured child.

All the people defending him need to take a good hard look at themselves (and basic history/geography) there's huge wrongs on both sides of the conflict but that doesn't mean trained soldiers should be able to beat kids and women for nothing - a kid with a broken arm is not going to be able to throw a stone hard, let alone cause any damage to someone in a helmet and body armour - it's disgraceful behavior and IDF should court martial him with immediate effect if they want to regain any credibility internationally.

Would be interesting to see how many pro-IDF supporters also support the 'from my cold dead hands' gun ownership motto/anti-government sentiment.
edit on 2-9-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

When a military occupies and invades a peoples HOME...children will be present and their suffering and deaths are not propaganda.

The first death of the Revolutionary War in the USA was an 11 year old boy named Christopher Seider and he was shot for throwing stones.

The first death of a stone throwing youth in the revolutionary was got what he deserved for throwing a rock at a armed soldier. Stones can be deadly as a bullet. your point is moot.

Also THe "modern palestinians are not who they claim to be. they are of surrounding countries who at th edirection of the PLO and arafatt have claimed something they do nto have claim over. Yall keep ignoring this fact that In a Off mike moment HE admitted it was a land grap to get back at israel fo rwinning against Egypt and the other arab states. It seven in his BIOGRAPHY and its backed up by a FORMER PLO leader.

now th ecurrent generation"who was born there" not their parents ARE native to that area due to birth. THEY should be given lands or israeli citizenship. Not their Parents who were pawns of th ePLO,pla and others.

Presenting ANYONES death I S PROPAGANDA. that is a PRIVATE MATTER not a public one.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Im sorry you ever been hit by stones in a uniform with a helmet on? The face is exposed,the hands too most of the time. I was at ROTC camp one year and this rival school thought it be funny to throw rocks until they hit someone in the face and busted their eye socket open. So do not tell me rocks are not dangerous.

Oh bu tits a innocent child. Then their parents should no tbring them along to something that i spossibly dangerous UNLESS they WANT THE SYMPATHY.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If you throw rocks you are man enough to accept the consequences.

Cool, cool. You seem to enjoy throwing verbal stones due to possessing cognitive dissonance, lacking critical thought, empathy, and compassion for children due to ingrained bias.

As for your jab at skill at rock throwing not all rocks are thrown by hand. Some are with slings or sling shots. It dont take much force to kill someone if you hit them in the right place.

IDF Snipers killing unarmed boys is far worse than the hypothetical scenario you speak of.

You are deliberately ignorant (troll) and poor at playing mental ping pong. I'm still young in my twenties but I pride myself on showing restraint...

The kabbalah/Sufi/Gnostic magician in me (been a natural mystic since a child) really is tempted to peel away the person behind the mask you use as a disguise ...but I won't.

I also stated before that th e ISRAELIS were not BLAMELESS but people seem to disregard that for some reason. Agenda maybe?

I also stated:

I personally do not choose sides and only care about the human element involved. In other words; if it were the Israelis being the ones oppressed and facing endless daily humiliation and violence, my feelings and talking points would remain the same and I would be voicing my thoughts to appeal to the hearts of others for the plight of Israelis.

..and Yes, I do have an agenda. My agenda is about children and ALSO stated specifically to you:

I'm a volunteer member of Amnesty International (not full-time tho). Anytime children anywhere in the world are being persecuted, arrested, detained, prosecuted, imprisoned, tortured physically and psychologically - it's my business. In fact, any adult with a heart would make it their business no matter what their geopolitical views are. Children should not be subject to psychological warfare or used as pawns in geopolitical conflicts...anywhere on this globe. I feel for the children of Odessa and children suffering in other parts of the globe as well.

In fact you are the one with an agenda driven by bias and hate to the point you don't care about children or the truth. You bring up nonsensical rhetoric that demonstrates cognitive dissonance. I bet you were afraid to watch those videos in all my post here because deep down you know it is impossible to push back the goal post when weighed.

Your agenda is clear:

That has got to be the most idiotic troll comment of the year!

What about this photo?

Are you suggesting the parents of that 11 month toddler were paid by the Jewish settlers to burn their child alive as a martyr for propaganda purposes...?

How old are you? I really hope you are young because no grown mature adult over the age of thirty should possess such incoherent thoughts that you are projecting.

Again, don't troll a magician....because:

If you throw rocks you are man enough to accept the consequences.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mind you...lotta 'Muricans be loving their 'Red Dawn', and can't see the irony.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Removed because im tired of being accussed of something im not and or doing. Ill just say THrowing rocks bad. dont throw rocks you wont get hurt. If you dont agree so what.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: tired of beating my head with rocks

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Im sorry you ever been hit by stones in a uniform with a helmet on? The face is exposed,the hands too most of the time. I was at ROTC camp one year and this rival school thought it be funny to throw rocks until they hit someone in the face and busted their eye socket open. So do not tell me rocks are not dangerous.

Oh bu tits a innocent child. Then their parents should no tbring them along to something that i spossibly dangerous UNLESS they WANT THE SYMPATHY.

We used to play it all the time with no helmet or safety gear on, it stings a bit if you're so inept you can't dodge it properly, but hardly something to write home about. If a soldier can't dodge a stone being thrown by a child, they're not fit to operate a firearm or be a soldier as they clearly lack basic reaction time, awareness and co-ordination.

Kind of hard when the soldiers are on your own land don't you think?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Illegally...even by Israel's self defined borders not recognized by anyone but them, almost half the settlements are outside those borders and receive IDF protection..

Simply taking peoples homes..

Almost a tenth of Israel’s Jews live in east Jerusalem and the West Bank, outside their country’s recognized borders.

The population of Jewish settlers in the West Bank has been growing four times faster than Israel’s itself. Settlers regard themselves as inhabiting land that is rightfully theirs. The International Court of Justice sees it differently, having ruled that Jewish settlements in what it calls occupied Palestinian territory are illegal. The U.S. deems settlements an obstacle to peace. The Arab world considers them occupation of land that belongs in an independent Palestinian state. Israel’s government keeps expanding them.

The Situation

New settlement activity in late 2014 provoked a series of testy exchanges between Israel and the U.S., its most important ally. The U.S. blamed the collapse of nine-month-long peace talks largely on settlement expansion. Israel’s biggest trading partner, the European Union, drafted a list of trade restrictions members could impose on Israel to punish future settlement building. Today, 123 government-approved settlements and 100 unofficial ones are home to 380,000 Jews amid 2.4 million Palestinians in the West Bank. An additional 200,000 Israelis live in 12 neighborhoods in east Jerusalem, which the Palestinians hope to make their future capital. Israel annexed east Jerusalem decades ago, in a move no other nation recognizes. Gains for nationalist parties in Israel’s March elections produced a coalition government that is expected to continue expanding settlements aggressively. About 20,000 settlers live on the Golan Heights, a strategic plateau Israel captured from Syria in the 1967 war.

The Background

Israeli civilians first moved into the West Bank after Israel took control of it in the 1967 war. Every Israeli government since then, whether hawkish, dovish or mixed, has supported Jewish settlements there. The reasons lie in history, politics and security concerns. Some Israelis consider settlements bulwarks against potential attacks of the kind that occurred in 1948, when Arab countries assaulted Israel after rejecting a UN plan partitioning the British-ruled Holy Land. That plan would have made the West Bank part of a new Arab state, alongside a Jewish one. Other settlers think modern-day Jews have a right to the West Bank because it was the heart of biblical Israel. Still others simply like the relatively inexpensive housing. Government subsidies, including favorable mortgages and discounts on purchases of property declared state land, amount to about $800 per settler per year. The presence of settlements makes everyday life difficult for Palestinians. Barriers, fences and buffer zones meant to secure settlers restrict the freedom, movement and commerce of Palestinians. Both populations are frequently attacked by militants from the other side. When Palestinians are accused, 95 percent of cases are prosecuted and Israeli military law applies. When Israelis are suspected, that figure drops to 8.5 percent, and Israeli civil law applies.

www.bloombergview.com...
edit on 2-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

We used to play it all the time with no helmet or safety gear on, it stings a bit if you're so inept you can't dodge it properly, but hardly something to write home about. If a soldier can't dodge a stone being thrown by a child, they're not fit to operate a firearm or be a soldier as they clearly lack basic reaction time, awareness and co-ordination.

Wow. so i guess you find it perfectly fine to assault someone with a potentially deadly object then right? And point being even if you and your friends used to do that. I used to could throw stones pretty darn hard when i was 12 and killed quite a few animals that way.(small animals btw) Theres a reason why Stoning is used to execute people in the middle east.(psst its killer)
I suck at dodging and only had this issue one time with a few dummies who tossed rocks at me. I tossed lead back at them because i didnt appreciate getting pelted by them. As to a soldier being hit and not able to dodge if they are nto doing nothing except being there its un acceptable to throw anything at them.

BLindsising people and expecting them to "see it coming" is really poor form. but hey its just a soldier no need to get riled up right?

(post by RoScoLaz4 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

your posts choked me up so bad i had to leave for a while.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: yuppa got what he deserved for throwing a rock at a armed soldier

you're a disgrace. like israel. truly appalling.

You do know i was talking about a COLONIST then right? WAY TO CHERRY PICK AND TWIST SOMEONES WORDS. Your post is a TnC violation because you edited it to say something I didnt say. I said and I quote,"The first death of a stone throwing youth in the revolutionary war got what he deserved for throwing a rock at a armed soldier. Stones can be deadly as a bullet. your point is moot. " In other words dont bring a rock to a gun fight to be frank.

Now how about a apology for your accusation?

A shout out to amnesty international. Kids make great propaganda dont they? When in doubt trot em out right yall? Its a shame most of th e money they receive dont go to the children at all but to their wallets.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: Amnesty internationals hypocricy

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
While I am not taking one side of the other on this subject I just want to point out one thing. I have read a lot of posts saying things like "this is only a child" or "12 year old doesn't pose any threat". Anyone who has ever been in combat or hostile areas knows that everyone poses a threat. A 8 year old can kill you just as dead as a trained soldier. A 95 year old woman can do the same. While I am not taking sides on what is right or wrong I am saying the "he is only a child" defense holds no water.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join