It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Consp.101 Hoping to find the new level here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not "new" to the forum scene, I can say that things have gotten pretty boring, as we no longer look at the BIG picture. I am looking to contribute as well as learn, and of course at times debate. I love all things weird, and will be adding that element here more often then not.

I am not afraid to disagree, but can maintain that I will back up my opinions, and never take things personal. This being the Internet and all, we are supposed to take it ALL with a grain of salt.

I believe in aliens, but that their NOT from space, I believe we are being mass hypnotized, and that hidden history is available to all, but is disguised for some to comprehend. I understand the complexity of the mind, but also at the most basic level, we love our beliefs, will die for things we don't understand, and have confused technology with community.

With that said, I am sarcastic, caring, understanding, and promise to bring things here that will help the community at large, and I hope to attain as much knowledge as I can from all of you, as women were just kind of set up that way

Thanks for reading, and I will see you on the forums.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Welcome too you. See ya around the forums. Have a great day.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkB4USpeak2Me

Welcome! Your post sounds like you have lots to share of interest - and I am already intrigued by your perspective hinted at here. Look forward to seeing you on the boards!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Welcome! See you around the boards. Great screen name and introduction.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome, you'll find plenty of weird on here.

Hope you have a good time =)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am all for the 'big picture'...but only when the smaller bricks which comprise the edifice are easily stated and few....

all those Rosicrucian Ads in the back pages of Sci-Fi magazines or fantasy comic books are the crap I don't appreciate

welcome Aboard matey..... btw I am one obnoxious Dude (but conduct myself in a proper manner, perhaps our posting paths may cross in a future

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Howdy do. I can tell you will bring it. Looking forward to your contributions.

edit on 30-8-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkB4USpeak2Me

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Most of the real Conspiracy topics and members with any real info were driven from this site long ago. Now it's more of a mainstream TMZ type site occupied by Pseudo-intellectuals. Any of the hot topic sub-forums are controlled by Freemasons and Cointelpro. Sorry you missed the boat.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldcurrent

I don't know if it's me that's grown or if it's ATS that changed but yeah. When I came here All Roads Lead to Rome was the big thing, it's a shame Protoplasmictraveler got banned. I think that was a turning point for the site. Felt like there were much more high quality threads back then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one blew my mind.

Awesome stuff..

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I was actually here before but a long time ago, and since I changed since then, my views, how I approach threads, and those who choose to argue then to learn, fresh start, fresh name.

I am aware of the older posters who are no longer here, and am more or less about learning (more threads than posts), and hope to share. I think that no matter the place, or the people, great people will flock to great threads
At least thats my plan for where I share, no matter the thread content, if I have nothing to contribute, I will read, but not comment.

And my threads, share but not argue.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Goldcurrent

I don't know if it's me that's grown or if it's ATS that changed but yeah. When I came here All Roads Lead to Rome was the big thing, it's a shame Protoplasmictraveler got banned. I think that was a turning point for the site. Felt like there were much more high quality threads back then.

This one blew my mind.

Awesome stuff..

2 Very Prime examples precisely along my train of thought. There are also others I shall not name, but the site is not the same. Just movin' on up..

top topics

join