It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Doomsday month - ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: Skid Mark
Now mine!

CERN will blast a interdimensional portal sending an EMP pulse through the whole planet and it will be dark for three days, when everything is on a bunch of people are harvested.

Magic trick

A blind man cant see, a deaf cant hear, a mute cant talk.

That's your 666 post about 3 days of darkness...

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hold on have we all forgotten hot female aliens kidnapping us all away?.
Like the rapture but being beamed up by loads of hot green alien chicks.
Who said it had to be a bad end of the world?.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

on my 667, i see a Pizza falling down from the skies

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Do I thinking something is brewing? Surely, a cup of coffee to go with that pizza..

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Everything will blink out of existence, and...

...God will provide a miracle 'do-over' for the entire world and make sure that we get everything right next time around...

edit on 30-8-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Now that is the stuff of dreams! .... am gonna be a racist on this occasion though, I want blue chicks (not like Avatar) .... thank you

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It's Doomsday month ALREADY??? Oh man, and here I am without an apocalypse...

Sorry guys, I just plumb forgot. Maybe next year?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Guys whatever happens, dont forget to always have hope, learn what humanity is, not only live as a human, Death will always be waiting embrace with a smile.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I have a Tuesday open for a zombie apocalypse, 2:00 work for you?

(pencils in AboveBoard)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I have a Tuesday open for a zombie apocalypse, 2:00 work for you?

(pencils in AboveBoard)

Hey, Thanks Beeze!

2:00... Um. 2:30 would be better? Homeschool meeting doesn't end in time...

WOOT!!!

- AB (checks ammo and ak47s - shhhhhh don't tell anyone I have these!!)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I think this covers it pretty much.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Im still waiting for the world economic collapse I was promised here just two weeks ago.

Hell Im still waiting for the worldwide ebola epidemic I was promised here.

No one ever calls out alex jones or the mental midgets here that promise doom. Some enterprising individual should take names and dates of world ending and put it in a google document for all to view. I would help edit it.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: YeahYea4

You always forgot the most important lesson, in our world we are smart, in the real world, we are dumb as *****

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Sanders was a friend of my dads. They had dinner one night, and it wasnt chicken. It was long ago but dad said he was a nice guy. My dad was a director of research for a fortune 500 company in he fruit and nut industry. He is almost 89. He is a genius research scientist, and has told me something may very well happen in September. His IQ if far above most people on the planet. He is not certain , but said to be prepared.

edit on 30-8-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Somebody important will decide to be honest and it will send shockwaves all over the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
That's cool. I heard that he didn't like what they did to the restaurant after he sold it. Also, that he was involved with a lot of charities.

On a side note, I hate the commercials they have no with the impostor saying "I'm the real Colonel Sanders!" as if he wasn't a real person.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

What could (not likely) happen:

1. The LHC creates a black hole large enough to swallow the earth, and the last word we ever here from the scientists is: "Oops".

2. The sun goes supernova, and all of us are burnt to crispy bacon.

3. Peter Jackson decides to create a movie for "The Silmarillion".

-fossilera

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
millions of people disappear for no apparent reason.

Aliens appear and say they took them for reprogramming because of their monotheistic views. However Muslims and Jews are still here.

these aliens say they are here to bring peace and order to the world if we will just conform to their rules for life.

One of the Aliens supported by the rest say he is the god of creation of this world.

he goes after those who confessed their monothiestic views after the gathering that took place. The Aliens quickly search them out and destroy them.

The Jews are allowed to rebuild their temple if they will give up Gaza strip for the Palestinians. They agree and all seems well.

Then one of the Aliens sits on their mercy seat claiming to be their god Jehovah. the Jews run for the hills and the Aliens begin going after the Jews in order to do this everyone is ordered to give a DNA to the authorities and will receive a mark to buy and sell food and other commodities.

Suddenly there are worsening affects called climate change causing searing tempratures, massive storms, Asteroid and comets hit the earth, major outbreaks of disease, famine and drought are rampant, water supplies even from new wells are polluted, both fresh and salt water fish die off from rising water temperatures. Billions die over a 7 year period from these things.

Suddenly another Alien force comes to oppose those aliens that are here. The battle lines are drawn as the Aliens in the sky claim to be the God of the Jews opposing the one who is on the earth when they come. They draw near to Jerusalem and the nations gather round on foot and on horse back, using primitive weapons because all resources have been used there is no gasoline or fuel for cars, trucks, aircraft or ships, no ammunition for guns. so they gather with swords, spears, bow and arrows and slings to fight against this Alien force.

A light proceeds from newly arrived aliens and kills everyone instantly and a new kingdom is established. The Jews cry because they see the leader of the newly arriving Alien force is the one they had pierce 2000 plus years ago, his name is the Prince of peace, the lamb of God, the Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ at which every knee in heaven and earth bows.

The Alien ruler who claimed to be god turns out to be Satan, that old serpent the devil and his angels are captured. Satan is chained for a 1000 years while the rest are sent to everlasting torment.

Jesus reigns with Israel on the now existing earth for 1000 years over all the nations. At which time the devil is released he stirs up the remaining nations to fight against Jesus and Israel. They are instantly killed when the gather together against him. all who remain are taken to judgement, the old earth is destroyed along with the old heavens, and New heavens and earth are made and the kingdom of Israel rules the new earth forever.

While the rest of those who were gathered go into everlasting to forever more be with him who saved them by his blood. Those who knew him not were cast into everlasting torment where their smoke rises up for ever and ever.

Just a new twist on and old prophecy. The names were changed to protect the innocent

edit on 31-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Worst case scenario? Nothing.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StanFL
Somebody important will decide to be honest and it will send shockwaves all over the world.

That one is TRUMP

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join