It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I Have Become a Body Without a Soul': 13 Years Detained in Guantánamo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: ScepticScot

go read the it, it is plain to see that they can be treated different than others. the U.S. even went out of it's way to make sure that they just didn't get killed when caught. if memeory serves there have been at least 775 detainees at gitmo, many have been released other remain because the are still seen as a threat, these others can't go any where because we don't want them and others countries won't take them. can't just turn them lose where they can pick up and start all over again. i think now it's less than 200 still there in gitmo.

we are still at war with terrorist, so i see no problem holding them.

Hey lets fly them over DOnestk and let them accidentally shoot down another aircraft!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The deals is these people are enemy combatants and so they really didn't commit a crime, so to speak, to be charged. The problem is this war we are fighting is "The War on Terror", and so there really isn't a country we are fighting directly to end the war at some point, which means he is there a very long time to come and never needs to be charged for anything.

We Americans are funny..we fight them, kill some and wound others. Those we wound we med eval them to the best care and then throw them in a camp for the rest of their lives...

This guy's big mistake is he fought against us and didn't die so he gets this instead... We could do it like they do it instead and just rape him a bunch of times and then cut his head of...much cheaper...

<< 1  2   >>

join