It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect is a 2 Way Street in any Relationship (Honesty + Trust)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah well be understanding maybe, but that will be a tough one to live down! If I called out my exes name during sex, divorce papers will follow.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Yeah well be understanding maybe, but that will be a tough one to live down! If I called out my exes name during sex, divorce papers will follow.

Maybe you should reread. Janet was my friend, not my ex.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Nope, it just means I enjoy safe casual sex.
Be all moral about it if you like, I care little, but I've never broken trust with someone, I've never cheated on anyone I have committed to.
I am not concerned about sex with a cheating woman whose partner I do not know though. He doesn't own her, it's his problem, unlucky.
Nothing about feelings though so I say again, your psychological assessment of cheaters earlier, I disagree, many times it is just about the sex. You do not speak for the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I mean I admittedly am borderline on the first part of your post....on one hand I personally wouldn't sleep with another if I knew for a fact that they were with someone and actively cheating...but I am also not interested in judging you of it. Casual sex is friggin great! We criminalize sex so much in this country yet then turn around and every commercial or TV show we have inspires lust. Yes I believe that people are ultimately their own decider...but good golly this country is so ass-backwards...What is wrong with casual sex? If both partners enter into it consensually and both are truly looking for some physical feeling then I say rev up the engines and get to it! Casual sex happens A LOT...and that part I will absolutely support. People very much do cheat just because of carnal desire. Yes trust and insecurity are part of it...maybe even a majority of the time...but cheating due to physical sex is happening all the time

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Dude I have heard every excuse/story about how the bloke they are cheating is a bastard or whatever, I don't believe any of them, they're cheating women, I wouldn't want any involvement with them in any way outside of sex.
I do have a personal rule that if I have a even a minor relationship with the guy being cheated on then either I won't enjoy sex with his partner, or if I do I'll tell him eye to eye. I have done that before.

Anyone I don't know, well to be honest I don't care, it's his problem not mine, I just want safe casual sex.
Anyone I don't know is just public, and I'll deal with any challenges of 'the public' as they cross my path...angry blokes etc lol

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

so there you go....well I am standing in front of you to tell you I am not judging you

and even outside of cheating...like if you are single or whatever....casual sex is awesome as long as everyone agrees that is what it is :-)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero
casual sex is awesome as long as everyone agrees that is what it is :-)
That's the thing, and the only people needing to agree to the consensual sex is the two people wanting it, consensually.
Unlucky for the person cheated on, but if I haven't ever looked them in the eye then I feel no need to look them in the eye to tell them I shagged their partner.
Their relationship problem, not mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I will judge a person on their behavior. I am morally incorruptible because I know how I would want to be treated, if you have no problem that is your problem.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

There is nothing wrong with casual sex. Having sex with someone who is in a committed relationship is not right. If they have relationship issues that is their problem, but if someone knows and still decides to engage in sex they become part of the problem and I think that is idiotic and selfish.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

No I read it right, was just saying.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree with you. If there is a trust issue in a relationship, then being committed is not possible. One of the things I caught in this thread is the condoning of casual sex and while I am not a prude, I feel casual sex is not healthy to the spiritual being especially if one of those engaging is in a committed relationship.

Just because you do not have to be confronted with the transgression does not mean you will not suffer from your behavior.

Just like you said, do unto others...is it cheating if they never get caught? Yes. Just like if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, it still makes a sound.

You do reap what you sow.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I will judge a person on their behavior. I am morally incorruptible because I know how I would want to be treated, if you have no problem that is your problem.
I bow to your moral compass

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Your sarcasm noted. You are after all human and prone to insecurities of your own. Don't take it as a personal attack, rather an offering of constructive spiritual programming.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

You are quite right, it is not whether you get caught or not, that decision will impact your karmic and spiritual growth.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So what you are saying here is that you would not care if your partner cheated on you with your best friend as long as you did not know? Really? I think you need to be a bit more honest with yourself, I think you would be deeply hurt. Even if it is consensual casual sex?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I agree. Saying that cheating only counts if sex is involved is like saying sex is all that defines the relationship, which simply isn't true for any real relationship. I guess people will believe whatever it takes to remove guilt from their mind.

Personally, I am satisfied with my girlfriend emotionally, sexually, and intellectually, so I feel absolutely no necessity to talk to other women, especially on a regular basis. I leave no room for intimacy for other women, because my woman is all I need.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Text RedWhat you call a relationship with no sex / physical contact, and a person is deep into it as if they are in love? Intellectual affair or spiritual affair or ???? Text

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join