It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm jumping...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Don't ask me how I found this place. i think it was from a google search for another board. Decided to chime in because i might be able to add something. I have spent the last 5 years studian the bible and how many other so called Christian denominations interpit the bible. even how Musliums and Jews interpet the Old testement. what i found is most have NO FRICKING CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! Most of it has to do with Corruption at the highest levels and traditions that the sheep blindly follow because thier corrupt leaders say so because they are the educated ones that know the all the secrets (BS!)

But I do say I am a christian and pride myself that I have been only a christian for about less then 1/3 of my full life. and I hope I can provide an intellegent non-belligerant religious voice to these forums.

WHo knows, I might actaully be wrong about all the reglious stuff in the end.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome and im suire you will get on well here on ATS,
I look forwasr to seeing you arounnd the board

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We welcome all jumpers... but please don't, you've got too much to live for, including reading and contributing to ATS... welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Your in a great place my friend. It will be interesting to hear your
thoughts and comments.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by madhatter]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

new topics

top topics

join