It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Secrets Hacked by [Dead]* Spy in Bag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
a reply to: IAMTAT

Clearly he knew too much, but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve it... 

Perhaps you can apply your "MI" to this one Charlie.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yes I thought that may have been vague...

Basically there is a thin line between knowing something that protects your country and perhaps exposing something that could cause a type of war...

If it was the latter, I'd be happy with MI6 silencing him.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I always found this "case" interesting, but agree the Sun is garbage and you don't risk your career / life to get guest a list.

Russia MO is poison, no one gets locked in a bag although if Tarantino has taught me something is that Gimps and Deviants like confined spaces.

What was bill Clinton even doing 4 years ago? I doubt Williams would even remember him being POTUS and what would Clinton be doing with any 'tasty' info worth hacking? I would imagine the keys to info are taken away with presidency and apart from secret service protection, would be a civvie like the rest of us.

Quiet news day and the Sun = sensationalist but very shallow reporting.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

What was bill Clinton even doing 4 years ago? I doubt Williams would even remember him being POTUS and what would Clinton be doing with any 'tasty' info worth hacking? I would imagine the keys to info are taken away with presidency and apart from secret service protection, would be a civvie like the rest of us. 

What if the info was hacked from the same private server that Bill and Hillary shared???
We already know that Hillary had classified info in her emails.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

OR...if the Russians may have been involved in this 'hit'...could this have anything to do with the Clinton Foundation/SOS Hillary sell out deal of U.S. Uranium production to Russia?
Could that info have been hacked from the Clinton data...and the Russians didn't want it to get out and upset the arrangement?
I haven't compared the timeline of the events yet.
edit on 30-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The time lines of the Uranium One/Clinton Foundation and 'Dead Spy in a Bag' stories match up pretty closely.
This guy was last seen alive in August of 2010.

A number of investors in Uranium One gave donations to the Clinton Foundation during the time the sale was being considered (between 2008 and 2010)

In addition, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 in 2010 to give a speech to a Russian bank with ties to the Russian government. The U.S. government eventually approved the deal in 2010.

www.businessinsider.com...

One can't help but wonder if the 'guest list' of the Bill Clinton event...was actually for one of his famous $500,000 'pay to play' speaking engagements. (The Uranium/Russian Bank speech occurred on June 29, 2010...just over one month BEFORE Williams was killed).

Remember, it was Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State at the time who personally approved the Russian uranium deal in October of 2010...just over 1 month AFTER Williams was killed.

edit on 30-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow stuff kind of out of a movie!!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah there's definitely something more here than "just a party" guest list.

originally posted by: Forensick
I always found this "case" interesting, but agree the Sun is garbage and you don't risk your career / life to get guest a list.

Russia MO is poison, no one gets locked in a bag although if Tarantino has taught me something is that Gimps and Deviants like confined spaces.

Quiet news day and the Sun = sensationalist but very shallow reporting.

See now that it's just not Sun reporting. It's making it's way around the MSM.

"Typically he'd be asked to learn a new identity then report to a country hotel to meet an interrogation team. There he would be grilled about his new ID for 48 hours without sleep, the source added. "His wrist was broken once after he was handcuffed to a metal bar inside a van that was driven around the country for several hours while he faced a barrage of questions."

Source-UK Yahoo/IBTimes
Looks like he was tortured. Maybe didn't live up to the standards they wanted him to or as speculated found out something.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The time lines of the Uranium One/Clinton Foundation and 'Dead Spy in a Bag' stories match up pretty closely.

A number of investors in Uranium One gave donations to the Clinton Foundation during the time the sale was being considered (between 2008 and 2010)

In addition, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 in 2010 to give a speech to a Russian bank with ties to the Russian government. The U.S. government eventually approved the deal in 2010.

One can't help but wonder if the 'guest list' of the Bill Clinton event...was actually for one of his famous $500,000 'pay to play' speaking engagements. (The Uranium/Russian Bank speech occurred on June 29, 2010...just over one month BEFORE Williams was killed).

Remember, it was Hillary Clinton as Secretary Of State at the time who personally approved the Russian uranium deal in October of 2010...just over 1 month AFTER Williams was killed.

Interesting, might have something there.

Also, this video
Video explaining some things, images

Family believes he was murderers. Holds ties to the NSA as well. Caution images of him in the bag. Claims of that he put himself in there? Crazy...
edit on 30-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: edited vid

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here's some old old background static about the "Clintons"....

Nothing like a couple of boondoggles to go.

THE HILLARY EMAIL SCANDAL - THE SCANDALS BEHIND THE SCANDAL

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That is an ugly possibility.
Most hideous.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Maybe his guest list was comprised entirely of underaged girls

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So who killed who and for what??

Sorry reading on phone just now and can't follow the trail?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I've been wondering about this case for awhile now.It seems to have been a case of "house-cleaning" here.This was clearly an MI6 hit.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
www.theguardian.com...

You think it's bizarre now...

It's been bizarre in England since day one when they said it was either an accident, or a suicide and that he locked himself in the suitcase.

There were rumours of a gay lover culprit as well.

Clearly he knew too much, but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve it...

Strange case. (Pun intended)

There were rumours of a gay lover culprit as well, we all need to be more circumspect of these kinds of claims. We can clearly see from this instance that it was meant to turn away would be symphatisers, understanders, listeners and potential supporters.

Perhaps allagations that a person in similar circumstances in the futurer, that they are gay, has become the telltale sign the victim was indeed murdered.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I never forgot it.

I am a massive glutton for murder mystery, and there is no greater puzzle for someone interested in such things, than a locked room mystery. Of course, as a locksmith, I realise that the fact that the room was locked when the police entered to discover the bag containing the deceased intelligence operative, does not mean that it was locked when the gentleman entered the bag by whatever means, and does not mean that the only person in the flat at the time was the man in question.

The fact that the access to the site was guarded when evidence is supposed to have gone missing, does not mean that the skylight in the ceiling was used to gain access to the room, although that is possible. It is equally possible that the police officers sent to guard the door were also affiliated with or seconded to the intelligence division for the purposes of allowing a particular individual, or person carrying particular credentials, access to the site on the down low.

Unfortunately, because elements of this case are not publicly known, having been placed under the nefarious umbrella of national security or what have you, it will, likely as not, be impossible for the knowledge of those outside the intelligence community, to ever encompass the truth of what happened, or who might have been involved.

That does not mean that we have forgotten, only that we have been stonewalled. This case will remain in mind, probably until I pass from this life into the next, since it is the single most intriguing that I have ever come across in the history of murder in Britain.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
Wow,

every one knew when this story hit that something wasn't right, and that fowl play was at work,

but it being the "secret service" the truth would never come out,

so i have a question....... why?

The government has the ability to suppress information, and stories like this getting out into the public domain, the only reason this is out is because "they" want it out, but to what gain?

interesting times, but i personally feel that this is a chess game and someone just made a significant move

I believe this is the salient question.
WHY is it being released now, that this guy hacked Bill Clinton's secret data?

Yes the timing

Two options:

1. Sponsered by the Clintons as a hint to what will happen if you # with them...
2. Sponsered by Clintons opponents to throw a light of distrust on her.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

So who killed who and for what??

Sorry reading on phone just now and can't follow the trail?

The theory you referenced responds to speculation that this 'hit' may have been done by Russian agents.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Two points from the article which could point to a Russian connection to Williams' death.

The nature of Mr Williams’s work remains a secret, but sources claim he dealt with equipment that tracked the flow of cash from Russia to Europe. The technology let MI6 follow money trails from accounts in Russia to criminal gangs.

A Kremlin car was spotted near his home on the day he was last seen alive.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This dude is just one of possibly hundreds. At least they didn't but him in a plane first and kill some innocent pilot too.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How long is the Clinton crime family body count now? Seems they knock off people that have dirt on them like a the silician or irish mob used to do.

238 dead connected to the clintons? 249? I think they tried to off Larry Nichols but failed.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
How long is the Clinton crime family body count now? Seems they knock off people that have dirt on them like a the silician or irish mob used to do.

238 dead connected to the clintons? 249? I think they tried to off Larry Nichols but failed.

The list is impressive, as I remember.
If even 1% of it is accurate it's a huge moral indictment against the Clintons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join