It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Secrets Hacked by [Dead]* Spy in Bag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
* [Dead]---added to title by OP for clarification
I haven't heard of this before...but the fact that this particular assassinated "Spy" was the one responsible for hacking secret information on Bill Clinton (and by association, perhaps on Hillary and the Clinton Foundation) is very curious and suspicious...Especially now.

THE MI6 spy found dead in a holdall had illegally hacked into secret data on Bill Clinton, The Sun on Sunday can reveal.

Gareth Williams, 31, dug out the guestlist for an event the former American president was going to as a favour for a pal.

The codebreaker — who had breached his security clearance — handed the list to the friend, who was also to be a guest.

MI6 bosses raged over the data breach amid growing tensions with US security services over Mr Williams’s transatlantic work.

Today, just over five years since his body was found inside a padlocked bag, his death remains one of Britain’s most mysterious unsolved cases.

The Sun on Sunday can reveal that voicemail messages Mr Williams left for family and pals were deleted in the days after his death. And a rival agent may also have broken into the flat to destroy or remove evidence.

The inquest was barred from discussing Mr Williams’s work in public. But sources say he was helping on the joint monitoring network Echelon, which uses sophisticated programs to eavesdrop on terrorists and criminal gangs, particularly those in Russia.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 30-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

Trim Quotes

Use EX Tags
edit on 8/30/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

You think it's bizarre now...

It's been bizarre in England since day one when they said it was either an accident, or a suicide and that he locked himself in the suitcase.

There were rumours of a gay lover culprit as well.

Clearly he knew too much, but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve it...

Strange case. (Pun intended)
edit on 30-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting story. Sounds like he was "offed" because he may have become disgruntled and was going to run his mouth.

Other than the guest list being taken for the event tied to Bill, I fail to see why this is relevant to the current Clinton issues.

Projection, perhaps?

Wishful thinking?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Scapegoating.

It was internal, without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Detectives are still baffled as to how the maths genius and expert cryptographer died.

Didn't they used to kill the servants that built royal tombs so nobody could find and loot them?

Nowadays the 'keys to the kingdom' take different form but still certain 'eyes only'.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The guy obviously pushed his luck to far. It does look like an inside job, maybe even asked for by the clintons. I'm guessing he just became to big a risk, once In never out kind of thing.
edit on 30-8-2015 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow,

every one knew when this story hit that something wasn't right, and that fowl play was at work,

but it being the "secret service" the truth would never come out,

so i have a question....... why?

The government has the ability to suppress information, and stories like this getting out into the public domain, the only reason this is out is because "they" want it out, but to what gain?

interesting times, but i personally feel that this is a chess game and someone just made a significant move

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Interesting story. Sounds like he was "offed" because he may have become disgruntled and was going to run his mouth.

Other than the guest list being taken for the event tied to Bill, I fail to see why this is relevant to the current Clinton issues.

Projection, perhaps?

Wishful thinking?

yeah shocker!.....nothing tied to Hillary Clinton.....again....this is just like the rest, throw anything against the wall that has the word "Clinton" and see what sticks.....you know, the members that have been on ATS for a while, have already been down this well-worn path of propaganda, and as for me....it's gotten to the point where anything that comes out of the right-wing is a lie.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What specifically did he hack to get this guest-list for his friend that already had an invite?

Very vague info The Sun has put out regarding the finer details of how, where, when and why?

I wonder if Hills is worried - you know - hacking secret data and all is not something she needs right now, what with her server in the hands of the FBI resultant from a security breach and all - I'm sure there is no connection.

Poor Hills, she might need to blow the dust off her Law degree and head into the private sector - leave running America to someone without all the excess baggage.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
Wow,

every one knew when this story hit that something wasn't right, and that fowl play was at work,

but it being the "secret service" the truth would never come out,

so i have a question....... why?

The government has the ability to suppress information, and stories like this getting out into the public domain, the only reason this is out is because "they" want it out, but to what gain?

interesting times, but i personally feel that this is a chess game and someone just made a significant move

I believe this is the salient question.
WHY is it being released now, that this guy hacked Bill Clinton's secret data?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This whole thing stinks. Also have to remember that the flat was under guard as a crime scene when apparently evidence was tampered.with and removed. This is thought to have been done by someone entering from the window in the ceiling.

One of the most important things about this whole scenario is the response by the public. It was treated with curiosity due to the death method. But then quickly forgotten. Should there not be outrage at this murder where answers are demanded?

Social experiment? Even unusual deaths get.lost in the memory

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So the guy hacks ex-prez. Bill Clinton's secret data...reportedly for a guest list as a favor to a friend:

From OP article:

The codebreaker — who had breached his security clearance — handed the list to the friend, who was also to be a guest.

What's to say that, once he was IN,...he didn't rummage around and find some VERY interesting bits of incriminating and valuable information?
Odds are...he did just that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

99% of all of this is always going to be speculation, and it's highly unlikely that this man would be murdered over a guest list. Come on now, use your brains here people, being caught out assassinating someone over something that wasn't even a "scandal" at that time would be far too big a risk compared to the potential scandal itself.

There is no way he was killed over this, and if he were he would have been killed in a less obvious way.

If you're assassinating someone to shut them up, you don't make a bigger story out of the death. He would have been killed in a "car accident" if this was anything to do with the US.

His murder was intended to send a message, it was intended to get attention and to scare people off. It was probably Russia, given that they have a flair for mafia-style attention-grabbing killings.
edit on 30-8-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

When you take into consideration that The Sun's "insiders" are imaginary people...

The odds are that he didn't.

Honestly it's a rag, TAT, and I've wiped my arse on it more often than I've read it.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This places the Clinton "espionage" theories at Defcon3 now.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I suppose the million dollar question...besides, what ELSE this guy found in Bill Clinton's secret data?...is:
From WHAT server was that data hacked?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Let's be honest...if you were a brilliant, renegade hacker, who knew he had already broken the law by successfully hacking into Bill Clinton's secret data files...just to get a guest list for a friend...wouldn't you even be the least bit tempted to explore some the many other more intriguing and interesting secret files there just waiting to be clicked open?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I suppose the million dollar question...besides, what ELSE this guy found in Bill Clinton's secret data?...is:
From WHAT server was that data hacked?

That was the first question that came to my mind.
Then I wondered when this happened.
Was Hillary the SoS at the time that the hack occurred?
Was this guy that committed suicide in a locked duffle bag working for someone else... Russia, China, Israel..... ???
A lot of questions...

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So he carcrashed?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Clearly he knew too much, but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve it... 

Perhaps you can apply your "MI" to this one Charlie.

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

edit on 30-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join