It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Stolen Iraq Artifacts/Trinkets Returned from US.. but what's being kept secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
wonder why did so many of Iraq' artifact end up in US - American soldiers with sticky fingers?

and, what about stuff US Military would have confiscated.. never to discuss or return? i mean its no secret that the Sumer cradle of civilization lies just beneath modern day Iraq.

with US having been unearthing resources for the past decade and change in Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan, what have they likely found by now and why no leaks?

edit on 30-8-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Ok why is cheech narrating that seconded video and what the hell did I just watch! Anyway, I'm not sure what your suggesting, yes war trophys were taken but you could get in serious # if caught, I knew guys who shipped gold plated aka 47s home piece by piece and in the beginning of the war that was still possible. Later years not so much. Anyway what are you saying we've found and hiding? Also the seconded video is tripped out makes me feel like someone dosed my Cheerios when I watch it!
edit on 30-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Check? Lol....does sound like him doesn't it?

Op.. The 2nd one is a video of a video... Are you implying that this was an artifact taken during one of the wars?

No one would like to believe more than myself , but that tablet looks fake.. I say this because it looks like newly formed clay and the detail in the "grey" and writing is just too crisp.. No chips or any other signs of wear or erosion..

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

From the limited info below the video. The claim is a stolen relief from Iraq supposedly of an unknown language similar to Egyptian cuneiform only different. With a depiction of an entity that can only be described as an alien grey.

Take it for what it's worth. *shrugs*
edit on 30-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That last video is ludicrous.

--------------------------------------------------------

The only time I would ever work of the FBI is to head up the team recovering the stolen artifacts of Iraq.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think the second video title should be;
Full time Cartoon Character and part time
Archeologist Slow Poke Rodriquez imbibes to celebrate
his find of Gray Alien and
Sumerogyptian text.
But it's too long.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm lost for words......

Please, never post a video like that 2nd one again......ever.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What happened to that Star gate they gone after in Iraq too? Or the other one under the ocean somewhere at Aden`s coast? I remember there were some wild theories all over the place, much more easily could be explained by controlled propaganda, maybe the truth were something extraordinary and that why so many far out theories were presented by many groups.. Who knows maybe they actually found a Star gate, we might never know if that would be the case.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That last video is ludicrous.

--------------------------------------------------------

The only time I would ever work of the FBI is to head up the team recovering the stolen artifacts of Iraq.

That last video was the best thing to happen to me in the past month.

I BELIEVE the reason it looks new and not chipped or degraded is CERTAINLY because it is such a cool depiction of what is OBVIOUSLY a real extraterrestrial that it was CAREFULLY preserved in ANTI-GRAVity bubble-warp for the past 6000 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i hope Isis is not watching this!
they'll be all over that museum!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

It was pretty intense wasn't it! Made me a believer

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
there seems to be very little interest in whats lurking beneath Iraq/Sumer! i'd like to think after US killed saddam and possibly over one MILLION iraqi's have been killed since America's invasion, that there was an actual reason behind the make believe WMDs!

where's this?: www.pinterest.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Oh good, so they found a fake tablet with no weathering, a stereotypical depiction of a theoretical alien, and what is clearly not Sumerian cuneiform:

Im gonna go with my gut and trust it

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
wonder why did so many of Iraq' artifact end up in US - American soldiers with sticky fingers?

and, what about stuff US Military would have confiscated.. never to discuss or return? i mean its no secret that the Sumer cradle of civilization lies just beneath modern day Iraq.

with US having been unearthing resources for the past decade and change in Iraq and neighboring Afghanistan, what have they likely found by now and why no leaks?

Many years ago I read that one of the reasons for invading Iraq was so they good go into achient Lumeria which is in southern Iraq and re dig an chient site. someboy like Zaccria Stichen decipered some tablets but the modern intrepetation is saying that the drawing on the tablet is the Annuaki walking back through a portal into this world. The yanks wanted it so they went and got it.

just like they wanted what ever was at the bottom of the well under the Sphinxs paw which did the rounds on on this website some years back. My wife and I saw a doco before that time whereby ground rader had shown a well under, which had been filled back in again, but that there was big round bulb at the base of it.

look it up here. It got raided soon a year or so later. They get everything they want thos people.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Re: Iraq Stargate

ireport.cnn.com...

www.youtube.com...

realityinsight.weebly.com...

The Iraq War was for the Stargate. It took 10 years to dismantle it and send it to Wright-Patterson AFB. This is Your "WMD" because a beginner shouldn't use an expert's carpenter's tools.

The Afghanistan War was to get more opium for the heroin trade and for BigPHarma™ to write more opiate based pain meds. They make the $$$ on the sales and also on the incarceration of the user/abuser.

namaste

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Ironically, given "Islamic State's" tendency to destroy important cultural artifacts, being stolen and smuggled abroad may the best thing that has happened to some of these things. Please be aware that "Stargate" was an awful science fiction movie and not a real life thing. Extraterrestrials did not visit ancient Sumeria, despite what a twentieth century con man has said.

Edit to add: Websites containing true, reality based information do not need to put the word "reality" in their title.
edit on 31-8-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"Alien Grey? He's not here, man"

join