It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps vp pick discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No, every candidate has to pick a VP.

Obviously....
Did you turn off your sense of humor?

I am a fan of clint, doubt he would make a good VP.
The man is 85, he doesn't need to be in that position at that age.

What did he show off at the last GOP convention?

Also, Palin is getting the nod imo, not joking on that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oprah

Oprah is a died in the wool Obama fanatic. She would never be considered and she herself would never entertain the thought. It would be like Bruce Jenner lobbing off his nuts....oh wait not that....it would be like AL Sharpton turning skinhead....yeah that.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

oh dear. if he does, the american public will have to endure another 2 years of white christian women being called idiotic whores . please, my view of myself as an american female is already low enough.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No, every candidate has to pick a VP.

Obviously....
Did you turn off your sense of humor?

I am a fan of clint, doubt he would make a good VP.
The man is 85, he doesn't need to be in that position at that age.

What did he show off at the last GOP convention?

Also, Palin is getting the nod imo, not joking on that.

Palin might get a nod from other candidates but this is The Donald, he doesn't consider proven failures.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Some speculate that he will pick some sort of politician to shore up his detractors accusations that he rails against minorities

Trump is a Winner , & he dislikes Politically Correct Losers...so he will pick someone just as Politically Incorrect as he is , but is still able too garner votes regardless of sexual orientation , so it undoubtedly will be Charlie Sheen

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i think he should pick our favorite brain surgeon but they are from two different worlds. i don't think they would understand each other.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Idk he was really buttering her up when he was on her show.

He is going to want a patsy, someone who would just do what he wanted. A yes man.

Palin would fit that perfect.
She would just be there to stand there and be pretty.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The obvious choice would be Lyle Lovett. It would be the big hair ticket!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

^case in point

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ben Carson hands down would seal Trump's republican nominee. It would also further Ben Carson's political future. Carson by now must know he has zero chance, and running as a VP ticket will open him to the presidency in 8 years. Smartest choice imo.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I thought it would be obvious by now: Hulk Hogan..

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Heh, might as well go with Ventura and make sure you don't get the nominee on that one. At least Jesse Ventura hasn't made AS many dumb moves as hogan, but either one would ensure a joke campaign.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Winner winner chicken dinner!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If I were advising him I'd tell him to ask Pat Sajak to be his vice president. Makes for a perfect balance. Pat is seen in everyone's living room in a happy way. He's diplomatic and witty, Vietnam veteran and a really nice guy in addition to being highly intelligent.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think he is going to try and do it with no VP, because no one is as smart and as good at what ever he does as him.

Unless he can find someone who looks like him and acts like him. Maybe this Trump look alike is a contender.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Man the jokes are just soaring over your head.

I think he is going to try and do it with no VP, because no one is as smart and as good at what ever he does as him.

Wow you get it! Yes he needs no stinkin' VP. And FWIW, glad to have you on the Trump Train! Welcome Aboard!
(don't trip on yourself disputing it, you like you some Trump we all know it)

But the system requires it, so sadly, he will have to pick a VP even though he is unlikely to find one as smart and as good as him!

For the record, I like the Clint idea too (but yes, he is too old). Palin, I like her but she would just let the Left muddy the argument too much to be able to wade thru the BS. Carson might do it if he doesn't get too evangelical. Maybe Fiorina.
edit on 30-8-2015 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Did you say "pretty"?
I just vomited a little in my mouth and swallowed it back down.
What rock in the middle of a sheep farm have you been living under?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Oh come on, Trumpster would never be able to admit that a VP would be necessary in his administration! Don't you all know how great he is? He keeps telling us all how amazingly great he is!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Oh come on, Trumpster would never be able to admit that a VP would be necessary in his administration! Don't you all know how great he is? He keeps telling us all how amazingly great he is!

You can see it too? You see Trump's amazing greatness???
I agree with YOU, we should change the law, so he don't need no stinkin' VP!

Wow, just Wow....Conductor, please clear another seat, and Welcome another convert aboard the Trump Train!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Ben Carson hands down would seal Trump's republican nominee. It would also further Ben Carson's political future. Carson by now must know he has zero chance, and running as a VP ticket will open him to the presidency in 8 years. Smartest choice imo.

In all seriousness, Carson would be the way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join