It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graphic Video Shows McDonald’s, Tyson Supplier Stabbing Chickens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You ever wonder if there is a connection between eating chickens and other animals / veggies & fruits with broken DNA ( aka deformed ) and cancer?

Wonder if a link between the rise in the demands of poultry and beef could correspond with the rise of cancer rates.

Because you know that if we're still seeing this today, that it happened as a common practice yesteryear and beyond.

This might be in a handful of places but it's alarming the reach of places like this and your supermarket shelves.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I remember a similar story about KFC chicken suppliers a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I dont think chickens have the ability to process they live in an inhumane environment or are killed inhumanly...

correct me if im wrong please

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I mean i hate McDonalds but im sure they aren't the only one.

Chickens get it the worst from the mean ole human race. Would be better to go extinct

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Something pretty obvious, if the bird are being "trucked to slaughter" that means the ones killed in the video, or shown dead in buckets, are not being used for mcdonalds food.

No matter what kind of food production you are going to have rejects or throw-aways. What do you want to do with them? Adopt them? Seriously.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: yuppa

this jackhole in this video was prolly just taking it out on these chickens cause if he did that to a person he would b e in jail.

If you stunned someone and immediately cut their head off you'd be in jail as well.

Who's to say your way is any more humane that what this guy is doing?

Well because a HUMAN is a HUMAn and a BIRD is a BIRD. Talk about comparing apples to oranges.

Yes its more humane,because the birds are knocked out! They are not awake in other words. Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well because a HUMAN is a HUMAn and a BIRD is a BIRD. Talk about comparing apples to oranges.

Yes its more humane,because the birds are knocked out! They are not awake in other words. Sheesh.

Wait, so its more Humane to knock the bird out first. But its still a bird right? Not a human.

this jackhole in this video was prolly just taking it out on these chickens cause if he did that to a person he would b e in jail.

You are the one that made the comparison.

Maybe he did it because he is a lazy moron, and doing it properly was too taxing for him? Who knows...

All I know is that Im not losing sleep over a few birds who weren't killed the right way. They probably already have a policy in place for them not to be killed as on video, since he said "you didnt see this".

In reality, nothing is likely to change, besides the person in the video getting punished for not following guidelines which are already in place.

The smear campaign of the video makers is a joke, since they fail to look at the issue objectively, and instead imply McDonalds is encouraging or supporting this behaviour, which is blatantly false just by observing the actions and words of the person in video.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Wait, so its more Humane to knock the bird out first. But its still a bird right? Not a human.

You are the one that made the comparison.

Maybe he did it because he is a lazy moron, and doing it properly was too taxing for him? Who knows...

All I know is that Im not losing sleep over a few birds who weren't killed the right way. They probably already have a policy in place for them not to be killed as on video, since he said "you didnt see this".

In reality, nothing is likely to change, besides the person in the video getting punished for not following guidelines which are already in place.

The smear campaign of the video makers is a joke, since they fail to look at the issue objectively, and instead imply McDonalds is encouraging or supporting this behaviour, which is blatantly false just by observing the actions and words of the person in video.

Yes it is more humane to the birds. They dont feel a thing and its been tested in the lab they developed the killing method in. Question if you are unconscious do you feel what is going on at that time? i mean really unconscious as in you wake up and wonder what happened. Thats the level the birds are at.

The reason i made that stupid comparison was to answer that other person back in a smart alec way. But i see it flew over some peoples heads i guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

If this video is enough to put you off mc donalds then look out for the video 'Earthlings', it will turn you vegetarian as some of the realities and practices of the animal trade are exposed.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I think all us fat westerners and the McDonalds money train go to show we dont give a shat about any meat.

Personally, im pretty sure a chicken comprehends life different to us humans....it doesnt know its overcrowded it doesnt know its had a nail through half its brain or thats is dying and it probably isnt clucking around praying to a chicken god to save it....

People are far too sentimental.

You know who I hate, fishermen who just rape the sea and complain when they make animals extinct. Then when someone takes time and effort to farm them so the sea's habitat will exist, whats next?? Are we going to Tuna and Trout/Salmon pens in the same light??

Get a grip people, its just food that happens to have a pulse.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

2016 and not a thing has changed, clearly not many people care. Most won't even watch the videos. As long as it tastes good why care about the creature you eat right!

Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.

www.tysontorturesanimals.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join