It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS Face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
@11:00

At 11 minutes into the above highly alternative video composition, POTUS's face is starkly demarked between the neck and the head. Is it just bad camera/contrast/lighting, or something more organic?

Most everyone has scars, and most add character, but this demarcation from the head to neck seems so hallmark of something way more invasive. I remember seeing a video long ago called 'Face-Off'. Could that be the scenario here? Heck, anything's possible, ain't it?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
OMG, yet another ludicrous 15' ner post.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan
What's weird about it?
All reptilians have that.
It's how they keep their daytime face.
I get mine re stuffed every 6 years.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
whats a 15' ner post?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Looks like a poorly stitched panorama to me. I'm not an expert but when you try to take a panorama shot (which involves taking a bunch of pictures of the same scene in rapid succession from different angles) and don't line your sight sup right, you can confuse the software that creates the panorama and it will go crazy trying to figure out how each individual shot was meant to line up, and blurring meant to smooth the shot transitions will end up creating crazy artifacts like the weird super-chin in that same Obama shot. If I had to guess I would say the lighting conditions changed slightly in between parts of the shot and that's where the color demarcation came from. Or if could be everybody's favorite reptilian revealing technology, compression artifacts. But who knows.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
What's weird about it?
All reptilians have that.
It's how they keep their daytime face.
I get mine re stuffed every 6 years.

I suggest you try the scale cream from Zebulon 9. It keeps your face and neck scales glowingly green! I have since not felt the necessity to re-stuff for over a century.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
whats a 15' ner post?
It means you came here in '2015 and post hoax youtube crap vids, yea that's what it means.
edit on 8/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Youtube video with added spooky music = hoax.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
2010, 2015 meh.. a mere 5 yrs difference.

what will ats be like in 2020? what happened to the ATS RECAP vids? ATS stopped doing them in.. 2015?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
2010, 2015 meh.. a mere 5 yrs difference.

what will ats be like in 2020? what happened to the ATS RECAP vids? ATS stopped doing them in.. 2015?
Please, just
with all the crappy youtube video's.
edit on 8/30/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticulan

His voice is not in sync with his words. In fact, he might be saying something else entirely. Kinda like this video:

edit on 8/30/2015 by Shadoefax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join