It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Sooo, who is America's true enemy?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
Reading from news of wars, and American propaganda against other nation such as China or Russia to Alien invasions. Even some Cryptozoology myths such as Demons.

Seriously, calling humans alien is downright rewriting history and down right confusing.

It is like calling a humans an alien that came from space.

Is it Americans itself or Everyone around the world?

edit on 29-8-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:59 PM
a reply to: makemap

I think its America

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
its people? hence the flouridated drinking/cooking water, nukular plants everywhere, the national deficit, yet taxes up the wazoo

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM

We like you guys, but, id say, you guys, are so, honestly, you guys are an Ant farm.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:08 PM
I'd say America's true enemy is it's leadership(the ones making policy) and the masses that haven't yet realized it.
Can't really blame the masses though, so I place blame on the crooks that manipulate and run the nation.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
A foreign parasite who seeks to use and abuse America for their own interests while not caring if they get destroyed in the process....

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:22 PM

If precedent and historical data is accurate, the true enemy of the American Citizens is the US Government and congress, and by extension, and to name specifically....

1. ALL mainstream media outlets (and some not-so-mainstream) and their politically correct and divisive propaganda.
2. The Central Intelligence Agency (Public enemy No.1)
3. Federal Bureau of Investigation (kings of entrapment)
4. Department of Homeland Security (set-up to be the enemy)
5. National Security Agency (suffers from spying OCD)
6. Transportation Security Administration (sexual predators and molesters of US citizens - especially children, elderly and wheelchair bound).

There are probably others, but as far as that's concerned, they all take a back-seat to those 6 enemies.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
America, Nations, politics, ....distractions one and all.

In the end there is only one demon you will ever have to slay, and that is yourself.

Hate, prejudice, ignorance, depression, giving up.....You have control over all these things.

Once you conquer them you realize that all of life is actually a blessing, regardless of where you find yourself on the planet.

On topic:

America has only one enemy, You.

You can be a victim or you can change the world.

What's it going to be?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I like your list.

There is though, but a few entities that both fund and control them though.
That is the Congress & the President.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:27 PM
It doesn't have one. The real relationship between countries and their leaders are a smokescreen. America is a globalist tool to implement instability and manufacture propaganda. It goes head to head with nations who oppose foreign diplomacy and partnership. It develops counter measurements to ensure their inclusion and pushes globalist agendas. A form of Risk, where the real players are anonymous and the game is rigged.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:35 PM
I would say the Globalists.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:36 PM
Propaganda is the game they are best at. They have been doing it across the world
for over 60 years.

The problem here now is they have turned the propaganda machine inward
to all of us in the USA.

The racial unwinding that has occurred in the last few years should raise eyebrows.
These groups are well put together and funded.

Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
"We have met the enemy, and he is us." Walt Kelly

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
Double post. Mobile phone.

edit on 2015 8 29 by incoserv because: Double post...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:28 PM

It would be international corporations.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:29 PM
Slaves to the globalist bankers in every facet. Just some of it:

·Keeping up with the Joneses to keep us numb(and or not have to the time to do something about these issues) or these days keeping up with the Facebook sharing ie see advertising with the "me generation" for example had to curtail the already controlled but unruly Hippy Generation somehow
·Congress controlled by corporate(and globalists*) interests
·^Same as with government agencies
·Complete control over the Two Party system bought and paid for by corporate interests*
·Media owned and controlled by the few for special interests- ie Reuters and the Associated Press owned by the Rohschilds
edit on 29-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:30 PM
My first thoughts? Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:31 PM
The wealthiest of the wealthy.
Just like in every country.
'Global elite'

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:42 PM

I think the entire planet is being held to a state of illusion.

The odds of there being an intelligent species able (and willing) to encounter humanity are through the #ing roof.

What we "know":
Age of the universe. Roughly 14 billion years, this number is likely subject to distorting factors and may be best described as "variable".
Hundreds of extrasolar planets, with handfuls that are earth sized and in the goldilocks zone; this is just from the few years we have been able to confirm these findings.

The evidence when presented to a critical thinking mind leads to one conclusion.

They are real. They are here. This doesnt even include the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, if not BILLIONS of witnesses to the phenomenon that all indicate one thing.

We are not alone.

Just my 2 cents. I personally believe the apocalypse or unveling is a reference to the unveiling of the presence of non humans in this universe, and much more.

Strap yourselves in.

edit on 29-8-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:27 AM

I'd say American's true enemy is American politics. It's not only destroying the country but leading the way in destroying the world.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>