It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bts login

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the bts login doesn't seem to be working properly. i tried login in with the same login as i use here at ats, but that didn't work (said wrong username/password). so i tried to re-register with the same info, and that didn't work (said it was already in use). so i tried registering under another name, but the pass that came in the email didn't work.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Boy I am glad to know I'm not the only one

jm

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Try using the Kill Cookies button, then trying to login.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Didnt work for me once but i went onto ats where it logged me in by itself then went back into bts and signed in.. and if not then do what dlm said

[edit on 30-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Actually I have tried all that, and I keep getting this error on a blank white page:

Warning: main(./xmb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/header.php on line 17

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './xmb.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear' in /home/abovetopsecret/public_html/header.php on line 17

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok -- I'll never hit Kill cookies again -- couldn't log in at all for about a half hour -- I kept getting the message that makeitso posted above. But being stubborn or pig headed pays off I guess -- I finally got back on.

jm

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ya, me too. Not sure what helped, just waiting it out, or cleaning my internet temp files and cookies from IE. Whew, just glad I got back in.

I was just trying to post to Kidfinger to help him overclock his new AMD 64 bit processor, and suddenly I could not log into bts.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
the kill cookie thing didn't work for me

new topics

top topics

join