It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers Beat Homless Man With Pipe, Urinate on Him, Claim Trump Inspired Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

Actually it is true...

You see they admitted he inspired them.

You can protect precious Trump all you like, I vehemently disagree with everything you said.

Lastly, you need to address those concerns with Ante.
I won't put words in his mouth or assume anything about him.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Two psychos said Trump inspired them, but two psychos are inspired by their own hate, and blame that 'inspiration' on others to deflect their own guilt!

That response is topical.

To continue to respond to ante's antics after he pulls his own thread into an off-topic discussion based on a false premise he is trying to prove as fact is NOT topical, and I have already fell for that. Like I said, elsewhere, but NOT HERE, not playing his game.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

And I'm not playing yours.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: theantediluvian

It says that his platform and message is over the heads of some people, and they bastardize what they heard him say into an excuse to go out and do stupid, felonious, asinine crap like this and then claim its what Trump wants.

contextually taken right out of Mein Kampf....volume 2, chapter 3.....
www.hitler.org...
edit on 30-8-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This reminds me of a video I saw of that hisapanic reporter (JJorge something, Ramos maybe?) who was kicked out of one of Trump's speeches. Outside the auditoorium some hillbilly tells him "go back to your own country". Jorge responded that he was a US citizen, hillbilly was just like ah, #.
I'm not saying that that is Trump's fault either, but I think the rhetoric is appealing to a lot of people who are racist. Not saying all of Trumps followers are racist BTW.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If 'stars' are a proxy for the content of a post, your post/rebuttal should be worthy of triple digit stars. Extremely informative and well presented.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The OP not only failed to keep the thread on-topic, but intentionally baited to pull everyone OFF-TOPIC to make a false political argument, creating the appearance that the first premise he presented has merit.

You're 100% wrong and you're whole argument is unraveling. This is what I said right up front:

This happened more than a week ago and yet I haven't seen a thread about this on ATS and I only learned about it from a link in a user's post in another thread. It was a one day media blip from a few mainstream outlets. No mention on Daily Caller, Brietbart, WND, The Blaze, etc. Meanwhile, here on ATS we've got threads for whining about the over reporting of white on black crime, how "divisive" and "racist" BLM is and of course a torrent of threads about the would be attention-whore-in-chief, Donald Trump, many singing his praises.

What's being wholly ignored is that Donald Trump has quickly devolved into using the language of identity politics to connect with the "silent majority" (obviously appealing to the TP crowd) and that his rhetoric about "taking our country back" (more TP trigger words) is resonating with the type of morons who get a few beers in them and decide to put crazy ideas into action. This isn't to say that the two attackers aren't responsible for their actions — they clearly ARE — but what does it also say about the nature of Trump's platform and message?

It's quite clear that the topic of this thread, which I started and outlined in the first post is that while Trump isn't responsible for the actions of these morons, his message INTENTIONALLY resonates with a group that includes them. I'll agree that they they are the extreme fringe and would be equally horrible people whether or not Trump made a single speech. That doesn't take away from the point that I'm making that the likes of people like these two see Trump as somehow speaking for them and the rest of the "silent majority."

I also feel that he is specifically pandering to these reprehensible baser emotional responses to become the popular mouthpiece for the same segment of conservatives that were (and many still do) identify as Tea Party members/supporters.

As for the bit about how I baited posters off-topic (off my own topic, which I clearly stated) — what happened to personal responsibility? I'm not putting words in anyone's mouths.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

What's even more sickening is how Donald Trump responded to this sick act of racism and xenophobia -

"I will say, the people that are following me are very passionate," Trump said. "They love this country, they want this country to be great again."

Exactly. No matter who cheers for him, it only makes him think he is 'the man'.

edit on 8/30/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hitler blamed the jews, Trump blames illegals, right...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Trump is no more responsible for these attacks than the Black Lives Matter folks are for the execution of the deputy in Texas.

I call BS.

I am part of the silent majority that have been called racist time and time again these past 8 years anytime we didn't agree with something our president has done. We are numb to being called names now. And that is the thing people who are offended by Trump's message really need to be afraid of. We are sick of it and don't care that anyone knows it anymore. I absolutely love that Trump is causing the PC crowd to lose their minds. I'll vote for him in a minute. And there are lots and lots of people like me out there just salivating to take our country back.

It's going to be fun!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's the Chinese fault I just saw the video

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It doesn't matter what Trump said or what anyone else says, these guys have minds of their owns. They are sick individuals and only have themselves to blame!

It does matter, just like the black guty that shot the reporters blamed it on the charlston dude and all the other media bull#

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What's being wholly ignored is that Donald Trump has quickly devolved into using the language of identity politics t

WHAT is being IGNORED is that IDENTITY politics started long before there ever was a Trump.

But why bother with the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How about "God made me do this" .. people use all kind of excuses and blindly follow them. It's still their actions at the end of the day and nobody (not even a invisible fictional entity) made them do it - they did it and they have to take the responsibility.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What?

Who said that Donald Trump invented identity politics? It certainly wasn't me. Let me guess, you replied to the OP without reading the rest of the thread?

What is your point anyway? That because Donald Trump didn't invent identity politics, he can't be called out for engaging in it? Ha. Post after post in this thread about how the THUGS who beat up this homeless man and urinated on him are accountable for their actions (obviously and we all agree) but at the same time Trump GETS A PASS when it comes to calling him out on the nature of his rhetoric because it comports with right-wing POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: neo96

What?

Who said that Donald Trump invented identity politics? It certainly wasn't me. Let me guess, you replied to the OP without reading the rest of the thread?

What is your point anyway? That because Donald Trump didn't invent identity politics, he can't be called out for engaging in it? Ha. Post after post in this thread about how the THUGS who beat up this homeless man and urinated on him are accountable for their actions (obviously and we all agree) but at the same time Trump GETS A PASS when it comes to calling him out on the nature of his rhetoric because it comports with right-wing POLITICAL CORRECTNESS?

Trump gets a pass, Clinton gets a pass, Sharpton gets a pass, everyone gets a pass...

People are responsible for their own actions.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would say it's either just another random act of violence committed by someone who barely has the brainpower to tie their shoelaces or it's reverse psychology and the perps are actually radical liberals who are so hell bent on promoting their ideology, they're willing to resort to just about anything. (And I strongly suspect there just might be a lot of that going around)

I'm not saying that's the case because often things are just what they appear to be but Trump just seems to be the perfect big, dumb Republican who just says whatever crosses his mind even when it seriously damages his own side.

Personally? I'm sorry but the political right has been doing far too much self-sabotaging for far too long for me to believe it's just coincidence. I do believe some people are just plain stupid but Donald Trump is obviously not a stupid man. He knows exactly how he comes across and he knows exactly how what he says is going to be interpreted by people on both sides.

This man doesn't want to be president. It's completely against his nature to want to be president. And, he's media savvy enough to know he isn't going to be taken seriously as a candidate until he says the wrong things (which don't exactly get people elected). Something stinks. Bad.

And who says political radicals would not sacrifice their own reputations for their ideology? Happens all the time. IMO, Donald Trump is a closet liberal. He's either the most obvious plant in recent memory (other than maybe Mitt Romney) or he's completely stupid. Which is more likely?
edit on 1-9-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

The homeless man must be punished! That will teach those evil homeless people to make more money and love government.

Peeing on the the guy is really scoring points for your football team.

This is sad. This is supposed to be the USA not soviet yugoslavia.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It says that his platform and message is over the heads of some people, and they bastardize what they heard him say into an excuse to go out and do stupid, felonious, asinine crap like this and then claim its what Trump wants.

Lets change things around slightly. Lets make the attackers Muslims, the homeless man a Christian and have one of the attackers saying that he was inspired by the words of a cleric? Now the cleric in question didn't say go out and beat Christians and urinate on them, but maybe he said "they rape our women" and "take from us" and don't "deserve to be here."

Id this cleric running for President? No, didn't think so.

There is a difference when the person spouting bigotry and hatred is also running for the presidency of the most powerful and heavily armed country on the planet.

I am in no way blaming Donald Trump for this attack on this homeless man. I'm blaming the two braindead, subhuman pieces of # who did this. Hell, how did they even know the man was Hispanic, let alone illegal or even an immigrant? Did they just decide all brown people are immigrants from Mexico? For all they know, this man could have been born and raised here in the U.S., with family that goes back. News Flash: Hispanics have been a part of this country's history as much as anyone else, and many come from families that have lived in parts of the U.S. long before they even became states.

That said, I would at least expect some form of condemnation from Trump on this act. But his response....his followers are just "passionate"? I think Hitler once said something similar about his brownshirts.....

Ok, Donald Trump. Thanks for letting me know where you stand on issues, and reminding me again why I would vote for Saddam Hussein's corpse before I'd vote for you, you plastic hypocritical puppet of of the establishment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join