It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers Beat Homless Man With Pipe, Urinate on Him, Claim Trump Inspired Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

When reporters told Trump of this attack he said his followers were very "passionate".

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yes and hard core right wingers are showing us the nasty of Hillary and the rest. What has it got to do with this topic? Nothing. Please, let us discuss politics without that partisan crap. Both of you.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

See, that's where you're wrong. It WAS reported on the main stream media. I even gave you examples from NYTs and CNN in the other thread. You ran with this one once I posted it thinking that it was evidence of just what you're claiming and it's not. If you had done a search like I did to actually find the information, you would have found all of the main stream links to this very topic.

Did you actually read what I said?

It was a one day media blip from a few mainstream outlets. No mention on Daily Caller, Brietbart, WND, The Blaze, etc

Obviously I Googled the story before I made the thread. I welcome everyone else to do so as well. What I said was entirely correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Blaming others isn't a trump card.

Nice try, though. See how far that gets you on the inside.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what Trump said or what anyone else says, these guys have minds of their owns. They are sick individuals and only have themselves to blame!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

When reporters told Trump of this attack he said his followers were very "passionate".

Yikes, from CNN:

During a press conference earlier this week, Trump said that while he hadn't heard about the Boston incident, it would "be a shame." But he didn't stop there, as he quickly went to applaud those who echo his views.

"I will say, the people that are following me are very passionate," Trump said. "They love this country, they want this country to be great again."

Anyone have a link to video?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No, but this article quotes a tweet by Trump calling the attack terrible and saying people need to respect each other.

www.bostonglobe.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

and this article from the Boston Globe quotes him saying:

"it would be a shame . . . I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate."

Strong language. He might as well said, "oh that's a shame, but I totally understand!"

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is probably off topic and I will be asked to remove it but guys, please, stop with the same ole back and forth # and allow people to discuss a topic. I know, it's an odd idea. New people. New ideas. Sounds nuts doesn't it? Or we can go back to the same 4 people blowing out the same OLD points again and again on any given topic. Or is THAT the purpose?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Somehow This will be / is good Press for Trump...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yea. It's interesting to note that the part that's left out of his quote (as indicated by the ellipsis) is "if true."

Gee, why on earth would they leave those two words out of Trump's quote? It's not as if they radically change the tone of the quote or anything. Those two words being left out definitely don't take it from "I'm not sure if it's true but that's a shame blah blah blah" to "well it'd be a shame I guess but blah blah blah"

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that Mr Trump has been the only person stating that deportation of illegals should be done. in fact the law supports that action.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Oh I agree trump is a lunatic, and has about as much merit running, as his soon to be competition "deez nuts", and "deez nuts", has 9% in North Carolina, though it's a satire, the kid is actually trying to get in the ballot and probably will.Heh, i'm seriously wondering if the country is about to socially implode,look at all the news story's, and murders, and beatings, and cop injustice.Now people like trump are making head way, what the # is happening here! can you answer that for me?

The world has been messed long before Trump came on the scene dude, where have you been?, have you only just realized that humanity is ugly?, Trump has a fresh start believe it or not, what has Obama done to solve the issues in your country? natta, nothing, there have still been murders, robberies, rapes and assaults, personally in my opinion trumpy boy is controlled op, and if he isn't he will be if he gets into office, but as far as presidents go he has a fresh start, it's always easy for the mess ups of the previous elected to fall on the next prez, Trump is innocent in all honesty....for now anyway so when you say " Now people like trump are making head way" you are making it sound like Obama has been an angel, did you vote for him?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

And the reports are about the invocation of trump, the beating is an after thought.

If they didn't say they were inspired by trump it would have been crickets.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Too many people take stuff and make it some type of political message where there is none.

Two psychos with a history of racial abuse make some stupid statement making up whatever sounds good for them to justify their actions.

Others with their own political motives take off with it as some type of justification for their views. More psychos in my opinion, as far at that goes.

This is the logic of the radical left and the radical right, but not the logic of normal mentally stable people.

edit on 29-8-2015 by lakesidepark because: went too far....

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

Spot on.

"They don't like immigrants. Trump doesn't like immigrants. They did something they have a history of doing, but this time they said Trump's name after they did it. Obviously the solution is to silence Trump because I don't like his message."

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's amazing how easy it is for the political parties to lead people around by the nose with half truths and the constant beating of the drums of divisive garbage.

It's certainly clear how easy people are to control and the media knows that only too well. Snip a word here or there, take quotes out of context or jump all over a candidate for a simple error made by them and you can sway an election.

These two clowns have learned that lesson well from the media and both Parties. It's no accident they chose to play the - yeah but so and so said to - card as a child would when caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Question is, are we clear headed enough to see through this crap and concentrate on real issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Respectfully, I think you, Shamrock6 and a few others are mistaking the point I'm trying to make.

I'm not saying that Donald Trump is responsible.

I said so in the OP and at least 3 other times in this thread. What I AM saying is that Trump is refining his message and that he's increasingly trying to connect to a particular segment of Conservatives through identity politics. Why? My guess is that he's compensating for a lack of specifics by appealing to baser emotion. Let's look at his message evolve:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best...They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

"If you look at the statistics of people coming, you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything coming in illegally into this country it’s mind-boggling!"

"Well, somebody’s doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody’s doing it! Who’s doing the raping? Who’s doing the raping?"

"I wonder if the Mexican government sent them over here. I think so [...] Don't worry, we'll take our country back."

"The silent majority is back, and we’re going to take the country back [...] We're going to make America great again."

Probably drunk moronic bigots attack homeless Latino, claiming that they thought he was an illegal. One of them says to police, "Donald Trump was right [...] All these illegals need to be deported." To which Trump initially says:

"It would be a shame, but I haven’t heard about that. [...] I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate. I will say that, and everybody here has reported it."

This is his initial response; the moment he hears of this incident for the first time. I'd say this is the most honest response that he's likely to give as it was an unprepared statement. Yes, he comes out later and tweets:

"Boston incident is terrible. We need energy and passion, but we must treat each other with respect. I would never condone violence."

which is arguably the limpest condemnation that he could come up with that could still be referred to as a condemnation with a straight face.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Trump loves immigrants. He loves them when they're models and they get US citizenship by marrying Donald Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join