It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Plans To Take Over Middle East With Its Weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It appears that Russia is tapping into a potential Middle East gold-mine through weapons sales to the region. Russia has its ally and largest buyer of its weapons in Iran but now there are also reports that Russia is in talks with Saudi Arabia concerning weapons sales. Some might say "what's the big deal?" but this could be a very big deal. Iran and Saudi Arabia don't necessarily get along as Iran is Shia and Saudi Arabia is mostly Sunni. Shia and Sunni Muslims have been at war for ages..........

It was reported this week that there is a possibility of Saudi Arabia’s purchase of Russian weapons. According to reports, the decision came after the meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin with Deputy Crown Prince and Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman earlier this summer.

Such a move was interpreted in the West as a message to the U.S., which provides the Saudis with up to 40 percent of all their weapons. Another explanation of such a move could be the warming relations between Saudi Arabia and Russia, the countries that barely talked in the previous few years.

With recent done deal between Iran and Russia over the delivery of the S-300 long-range surface-to-air missile systems by the end of 2015 as well as the plans of Saudis to buy Russian arms, it seems that the Kremlin is looking to drum up support and strengthen its influence in the region.

Hm.m.m.m...Let's see-Russia selling arms to both sides of potential war-ing factions...What could go wrong there? I don't know..maybe...EVERYTHING! What says ATS?

www.valuewalk.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Russia has its ally and largest buyer of its weapons in Iran but now there are also reports that Russia is in talks with Saudi Arabia

I think Russia is doing the world a favor and Putin deserves a nude statue of himself riding a horse as a reward for this genius endeavor. Ill start a gofundme page for him now.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

So Russia is going to do what the US already does? Why is this so concerning? It's been going on for decades..

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is this something new. The Middle East is awash with Russian military equipment. It only seems to work in the role of internal repression.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Russia will do anything to stop any gas pipeline to Europe that jeopardizes their Gazprom sales.

Continuous war in the region is Russia's "solution" to profit protection.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why not sell to both sides?

At least Russia is smart enough to make some money the U.S. just leaves weapons behind free for the taking!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Russia will do anything to stop any gas pipeline to Europe that jeopardizes their Gazprom sales.

Continuous war in the region is Russia's "solution" to profit protection.

That's the point exactly. Russia is selling to both sides of 2 war-ing factions. Not only will this lend to mmore conflicts between the two groups but it will also lead to the potential for these weapons to fall into the hands of some extremist groups: Al Quaeda, ISIS, etc.

The US is guilty of it also; you could say that the US wrote the book on arms sales to rival groups. This move by Russia complicates things in a bad way.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
THE evil empire, huh? And Russia has directly invaded how many countries there?

Zero.

But arms those that are still Sovereign, to prevent more NATO Expansion in the region, like Syria and Iran.

The US does its arming and supplying through Proxy, like the Kingdom of Saud, the largest client the US arms Industry has in the world.

search results

So now lets blame Russia for arming the region as a response to US presence there and blame them for the whole debacle. Lets even call it Putins war…

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
devide and rule.... old principle of all supernations...nothing new at the horizon :-)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is just politics. The Saudis know that if refashions with Iran normalize and as Iran's oil and gas start flooding the market that somewhere in the next decade Iran is likely to revert back to a western client state. In which case it will want Western weapons, so the Saudis are saying you make those sales you lose ares. It would be a kick back to the days when the US armed Iran and Israel and Russia armed the Arab states. Of course that always ended badly for the Arab states.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Zero.

But arms those that are still Sovereign, to prevent more NATO Expansion in the region, like Syria and Iran.

The US does its arming and supplying through Proxy, like the Kingdom of Saud, the largest client the US arms Industry has in the world.

search results

So now lets blame Russia for arming the region as a response to US presence there and blame them for the whole debacle. Lets even call it Putins war…

Lol, you ate letting you American hatred show through.

I will bet cash money, 9 out of 10 weapons in the Mideast are Russian!

You wanna take that bet, I will put money into a neutral parties hands right now.

$100 sound about right?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is there any way we could all do a petition.org to try and get putin to accelerate this program? An armed middle east means they can take care of themselves and we can get the hell out. Hell I advocate ak-47 and ammo drops all over the middle east.

Its their hell hole. It was before america came. And it will be long after we leave. Let them fix it.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Zero.

search results

Sorry dont forget the Russians in AFGHANISTAN and how they were killing off villages left and right who resisted.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Zero.

search results

Sorry dont forget the Russians in AFGHANISTAN and how they were killing off villages left and right who resisted.

He is too busy acting like America just slaughtered everything in sight to recall Russia actually was just killing everything in sight.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Zero.

search results

He is too busy acting like America just slaughtered everything in sight to recall Russia actually was just killing everything in sight.

Par for the course of course. We may not agree on alot but sometimes we agree on something so much its scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Zero.

search results

Par for the course of course. We may not agree on alot but sometimes we agree on something so much its scary.

We both see the same world, we just see different paths through it.

Even in heated debate, I stop sometimes and think.... " I can't really argue with that" so I ommit that portion and continue, because I know you are right.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Zero.

search results

Even in heated debate, I stop sometimes and think.... " I can't really argue with that" so I ommit that portion and continue, because I know you are right.

AH not many of us can walk the road of the gypsy. Ditto. Ive caught myself doing th esame thing. Now if we can just get russia and th e US to make up and play nice....

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Zero.

search results

AH not many of us can walk the road of the gypsy. Ditto. Ive caught myself doing th esame thing. Now if we can just get russia and th e US to make up and play nice....

Intellectual honesty is hard to come by.

Even harder for professional liars with no morals.

I can still dream though dammit!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Zero.

search results

Lol, you ate letting you American hatred show through.

I will bet cash money, 9 out of 10 weapons in the Mideast are Russian!

You wanna take that bet, I will put money into a neutral parties hands right now.

$100 sound about right?

NATO is the aggressor and yah, the AK and RPG are ME weapons of choice. They're better.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Russia itself is helping along the Illuminati cabal... helping arm both the wahabbist dominated Saudi monarchy of radical Sunni (such as the proxy army of ISis)
and being a supplier to Iran (Persia) and Syria and all the combined Proxy armies of the Shia
~ following the roadmap laid out by Albert Pike in his 3 world wars scenario ~

the underlying reasons and mechanisms are somewhat more elaborate/abstract but the end-result is the desired conflict between Muslim sects, then vs. Christians & Jews... an end-times series of war-conflict which results in the NWO/Globalists/Illuminati of Lucifer being the last-man-standing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join