It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have been in the wrong hood a few times, when you hear someone shout "wrong hood!" you don't just stand there unless you are ready to throw down, she seemed to take it like a boss anyway, people are scum, we defend the simplest of things lol, get well soon love

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Doesnt surprise me, I have seen and experienced cases where whites were beaten for things most of you wouldnt believe..

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

This isn't about two people it's about a culture that's broken from idolization of the "thug life". Until it's fixed assaults like this will remain commonplace.

That's not racist, that's stating facts however unpolitically correct they may be.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I would have shot both of those useless air wasters. People like that need to be round up, beat to a pulp and shipped to a certain nation where its normal to be acting like ruthless monkeys.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'd like to weigh in on this one for a variety of reasons:

Jumping on the "racial bandwagon" shows how many folks really are disconnected from reality.

1.) I'm a "white girl".
2.) The past ten years I've lived in the "hood" of this small town.
3.) Prior to that, I lived in the "hood" of a major city.
4.) I've never had any trouble

I have never had any problems with the folks in either district....if there is a scuffle where someone goes off on someone it's usually because they have a prior history and they know one another. Based on what I saw in the video, my immediate impression was that they knew this girl from before the aggressive encounter.

Could have been a million things.

When stuff like that goes down at our local convenience store, ten times out of ten it's because the person in question has a prior history of bringing trouble and/or drama into the neighborhood. The girl taking the beating could have been anything from a "baby momma drama' (i.e. white girl who tries to get pregnant by any guy she can get) to a drug addict looking for a fix even to a chance of her being a prostitute known for bringing diseases into the area.

Around here, warnings are given not to show back up if one causes trouble (of any sort) and if those warnings are not heeded, well, then you end up with things like this video.

I'm betting nine to one it wasn't racially motivated - that it had something to do with the girls prior history in that area.

The way the girl was standing in front of the store somewhat vacantly gives me the impression she might have been an addict and/or prostitute. You don't just "hang out" in front of convenience stores like that in the 'hood unless you're "looking for something".

And anyone who knows anything about how areas like this work - you don't want some person who causes trouble because nine times out of ten, it doesn't turn out well for anyone when the cops roll in.

Just two cents there.

edit on 8/29/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor additions for clarity

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

Stories like this one and others aren't being promoted by the MSM because they don't fit the narrative or agenda by those who seek to shout out if the roles are reversed. I find it ironic you never hear a peep from good old Al or Jesse when incidents like this happen, but they crawl out of the woodwork when it's white-on-black crime.

Something similar happened in my neck of the woods, and got minimal airtime in the local news:

www.seattletimes.com...

Read between the lines and you will see that this is only being reported as a tourist crime and not a hate crime, as follow up details emerge.

Where's all the media coverage of comparable white on black crime that you're referring to? I see this claim made constantly in these threads but nobody ever puts forth any examples.

Seriously, put up or

Because white people do not commit the same quality or quantity of crimes against people of color is why you do not see it. Do you know what the proportion of black on white rapes vs white on black rates is? It is, quite simply, staggering and extremelydisproportionate.

conservative-headlines.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Once again you edited your first post, you've been making " poor us white people" racially antagonistic aimed at posters. I'm not smearing a whole race you are. Not only that your saying this bull# when a woman got beaten senseless in a racially motivated attack by black people. You get a grip, you are racially antagonizing period

Im sure youve figured out that english isint my first language and i edit alot because i make tons of errors.

I did not use this video to prove my point, you did. I didint claim anything.

All i said was people,love to use these videos to prove there agenda, which is what your doing. This is just another pitty party thread cause you feel a certain way.

So plz keep up on behing outraged, its really changin the world.

You are from canada so you woudnt understand the problem it seems. Since we all know Canada is the shining beacon of racial harmony in the northern hemisphere right?
Point is these criminals beat this lady for nothing but making a wrong turn. Its not justified when anyone gets beaten just for being themselves no matter your melanin count.
THIS is WHY they NEED to EDUCATE people there is just one Actual race,but as long as it keeps TPTB in power they wont.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Im sorry we also have our issues in canada, and second point is all we know is 2 idiots attacked a lady, we dont know why.so plz stop making stuff up, and yes not only americans understand reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I'd like to weigh in on this one for a variety of reasons:

Jumping on the "racial bandwagon" shows how many folks really are disconnected from reality.

1.) I'm a "white girl".
2.) The past ten years I've lived in the "hood" of this small town.
3.) Prior to that, I lived in the "hood" of a major city.
4.) I've never had any trouble

I have never had any problems with the folks in either district....if there is a scuffle where someone goes off on someone it's usually because they have a prior history and they know one another. Based on what I saw in the video, my immediate impression was that they knew this girl from before the aggressive encounter.

Could have been a million things.

When stuff like that goes down at our local convenience store, ten times out of ten it's because the person in question has a prior history of bringing trouble and/or drama into the neighborhood. The girl taking the beating could have been anything from a "baby momma drama' (i.e. white girl who tries to get pregnant by any guy she can get) to a drug addict looking for a fix even to a chance of her being a prostitute known for bringing diseases into the area.

Around here, warnings are given not to show back up if one causes trouble (of any sort) and if those warnings are not heeded, well, then you end up with things like this video.

I'm betting nine to one it wasn't racially motivated - that it had something to do with the girls prior history in that area.

The way the girl was standing in front of the store somewhat vacantly gives me the impression she might have been an addict and/or prostitute. You don't just "hang out" in front of convenience stores like that in the 'hood unless you're "looking for something".

And anyone who knows anything about how areas like this work - you don't want some person who causes trouble because nine times out of ten, it doesn't turn out well for anyone when the cops roll in.

Just two cents there.

I know how you feel. It's the same in the burb I live in. No not teally, actually don't think a sane person in my burb would react this way with out some serious circumstances. But hey , that's me.
edit on 29-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

LEt me tell you a story. While walking home one day from the local video store less than a mile from my house there lived a lovely family of African americans. They moved in a few month earlier. ID been living there since i was born. I normally kept to myself when walking around and wouldnt pay mind to anyone past a wave or a smile. Then one day after christmas i was walking back home from renting a game and as i walked past i hear what you got there cracker. They were in thir yard and i just ignored em then next thing i know i get pelted with a large rock."im talking to you cracker!" Luckily my pops saw that and ran them off into the house.

Now How did I antaganize them? I was minding my own business and got picked on just because i looked difrent than them. So who was in the wrong? It had to had been something I did right? Anyway we don tknow what set them off. all i know i s it was just wrong.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: I was unfair to General Eyes and should had chosen my words better.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They don't fit the narrative dude. The news reports " white man shoots black man" but when it's the other way around it doesn't get reported.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You're saying it happens on both sides... tiss for tatt. same thing both ways. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. Let me point our a few differences.

- How many reversed roll videos or news articles have you seen? Oh I'm sure there are a few, but I'm willing to bet my left testi.... that you will find WAY more instances, and I mean staggering amounts, where black on white violence is trumping white on black violence.

Prove it.

All good coming on here saying it's more from one side than an other, but prove it.
I don't mean post another link of Black on white Violence, I mean actually prove it's more from one side than an other.

Currently and Historically say the last 50 -100 years if you can. You should probably include all countries to back up your point too. I mean white on black crime in another country does count right?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Way to make ASumptions and blame the victim. LEt me tell you a story. While walking home one day from the local video store less than a mile from my house there lived a lovely family of African americans. They moved in a few month earlier. ID been living there since i was born. I normally kept to myself when walking around and wouldnt pay mind to anyone past a wave or a smile. Then one day after christmas i was walking back home from renting a game and as i walked past i hear what you got there cracker. They were in thir yard and i just ignored em then next thing i know i get pelted with a large rock."im talking to you cracker!" Luckily my pops saw that and ran them off into the house.

Now How did I antaganize them? I was minding my own business and got picked on just because i looked difrent than them. So who was in the wrong? It had to had been something I did right? I mean its the victims fault right?

You brought it on yourself with your white privelage.... How dare you walk around flashing a video game around those disenfranchised people who didn't have the privelage of walking into the rental store and getting one themselves...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Im sorry we also have our issues in canada, and second point is all we know is 2 idiots attacked a lady, we dont know why.so plz stop making stuff up, and yes not only americans understand reality.

Excuse me MAking stuff up? You did not just say that.

Its been Scientifically verified there is ONE RACE on this planet. "race" is a man made concept not based in scientific fact EXCEPT when talkign about HUMANS as a RACE. What we call "racism" is actually ETHNICISM. Government does nto like to go back and rewrite things and they love control.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well...Clicking through to Youtube (The SOURCE you have chosen)...the top rated comments are..

Ni*gers gonna nig.

John Doe 4 hours ago
God damit! Start hanging these n*s and dragging them behind cars. I miss the good ol KKK days!

This is the aim of the video...and this is what your OP is...

Race baiting.

Brutal video...

Now prove to me that this brutality was motivated for no other reason than her skin color.

* I highly recommend every one read the youtube comments with this video...

edit on 29-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Dude.

I provided a personal anecedote and observation based on personal experience....in no way, shape or form did I pronounce it a Universal Truth. Great job on accusing me of Victim Blaming to further your racist agenda.

Gods, I wonder why I even attempt with you people sometime....all hyperbole and minds made up beforehand.

"Victim Blaming".

Jesus.
Shouldn't you get back to tumblr?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I agree this is problem. About 15 years ago I got lost in a majority black part of the city and stopped to ask for directions at a gas station. As I was getting out of the car an older black man walked toward me and said" You best be getting up outta here". I don't know if he was warning me or just being hateful. I turned around and got back in my car and got up outta there. Drove to a different gas station where there were people like me to ask for directions. Good thing I knew which general direction to drive to find it, but what if I didn't. That could have been me. Really scary.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well...Clicking through to Youtube (The SOURCE you have chosen)...the top rated comments are..

Ni*gers gonna nig.

John Doe 4 hours ago
God damit! Start hanging these n*s and dragging them behind cars. I miss the good ol KKK days!

This is the aim of the video...and this is what your OP is...

Race baiting.

Brutal video...

Now prove to me that this brutality was motivated for no other reason than her skin color.

You do realize that youtube comments are th einternets new hive of scum and villany correct? 4 chans B used to be but they were beaten by youtubes comments section.
And im sorry didnt the two doing the beating using racial epitaphs?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Dude.

I provided a personal anecedote and observation based on personal experience....in no way, shape or form did I pronounce it a Universal Truth. Great job on accusing me of Victim Blaming to further your racist agenda.

Gods, I wonder why I even attempt with you people sometime....all hyperbole and minds made up beforehand.

"Victim Blaming".

Jesus.
Shouldn't you get back to tumblr?

Well it looked liek you were tossing out things that you had no proof of right? I took it as you Blaming th e woman getting beaten down for something that your experience migh t not apply to. ANd how is i t"racist" my reply? DId i call them any names? No i ignored them. How is that racist to not engage someone?
As for my earlier post I edited it a bit and after looking at it I was a bit unfair to you GE. Apologies.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: apologies and clarification

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey guys? Guys?

Seriously though - Stormfront has it's own website.

Maybe you'd feel more at home over there with this kind of thing?

Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join