It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just humor me for a minute, i would like respectful input

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Darn.... Thought this was a joke thread, given the "humor me for a minute" thing.

I would have liked to submit:
"Two Atheists walk onto an Ark. You would have thought they'd know better."

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

a week or two ago, I think it was extinction protocol. com they did an article about the 5 year long flurry of dormant volcanos getting active again.... many not erupting but in the process of building up to a possible eruption with lava & all... the article was also concerned with something like 5 or 7 active volcanos on that Russian Kamchatka Peninsula all shooting out lava & ash at the same time

the scientific community dedicated to volcanism does not seem concerned... but I myself heed this activity as a prophecied 'early-birth-pangs' in scripture....
in myth, this period of upheaval is caused by our 'internal Sun' (confused with Planet X / Nibiru / Dwarf Star companion)
... which is far from a 3,600 year cycle...
as the inner Core overheats because of a constipation of the flow of Mantle in Its convection currents...
too many folds of Magma being built up over at least a 1/4 of the outer Core's surface area... the heat builds up to thin out all that folded up and cooler 'Mantle' becoming like thick putty instead of like hot flowing carmel

the ancients from Atlantis (aka the Annanuki) passed this knowledge down to men by Myth which somehow turned into an outerspace visitor like a planet or dwarf star returning every-so-often to Earth

do you now feel free'er to open up ?

Not with assholes lurking around waiting to take everything you say out of context and not actually read what is written

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

Well, I hope you change your mind and do share what you were feeling.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Me too, me too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join