It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason there is a war against western heritage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
TBTP have destroyed history, replacing it with culture and tradition, their version of it. In the land of Disney, Santa and Easter eggs, who's remembering anything but crass consumerism?

Oh and heres a rifle, theres the enemy, go get 'em son.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I hate that everything is seen through the lens of Judeo-Christianity, the clingiest conglomeration of religions in the World. I wish the 12 tribes would have stayed in the Middle East, I think it would have saved us all a lot of trouble.

Is there any other anecdotal evidence for Danes being the tribe of Dan?

Does this mean you think the 12 tribes were white then?

Do you know of any possible connection between the Phoenicians and Vikings?

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

That is an awesome point.

I'll dig up a link I've saved.

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Haha, yeah. I'm thinking it makes me come off as a new ager, or maybe a woman. ^^, Oh well

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I hate that everything is seen through the lens of Judeo-Christianity, the clingiest conglomeration of religions in the World. I wish the 12 tribes would have stayed in the Middle East, I think it would have saved us all a lot of trouble.

Is there any other anecdotal evidence for Danes being the tribe of Dan?

Does this mean you think the 12 tribes were white then?

Do you know of any possible connection between the Phoenicians and Vikings?

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

That is an awesome point.

I'll dig up a link I've saved.

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

well my particular research leads me to believe that the 12 tribes of israel are simply 12 racial groups, and that the danes are (dan was a son of jacob (who was the egyptian pharaoh yaqub en.wikipedia.org...) one of those groups.

yaqub was a hyksos, and there's a bunch of evidence now that the hyksos were the israelites of the exodus. the egyptian version of the exodus story is called the hyksos expulsion. in their version, the hyksos are chased out of egypt by pharaoh. but dan would've fit a bit differently into that picture since dan was historically at odds with the rest of the tribes.

edit on 29-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

But the problem is not only with Immigrants. We are to soft on all criminals and bullying regardless of who do it.

Stop the whole idea that people who miss behave only need understanding. What they need is to be removed from the group/society and there get special treatment and if they do not evolve to the standards of society keep them in mental institutions/jails where they belong with no parole until they are safe for all people in the society.

We might lose 1% born Swedes and 5% immigrants to jails/special schools or mental institutions. So what. The rest of the population will be able to live in peace without the morally impaired and insane.

To have only 66 persons per 100,000 inhabitants in 2013 in prison shows that the courts are not doing there job and new laws are needed.
edit on 29-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Interesting. Does this Yaqub character have anything to do with the mad scientist Nation of Islam followers say created the white race I wonder.

Twelve tribes.. how many have wondered about the identity of these tribes for how long. To know that truth you'd have to ask an angel.

That would be the approach I would try to take. I think you're on the right track here.. probably you are guided in this endeavour.

The reason I asked about Phoenicians is because their boats very much resembles Viking boats.

a reply to: yulka

It's funny that you identify the lowest low of the iron age as a golden age. Know that Odin lived at the end of the Silver Age and that was 5 thousand years ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

This sounds like what I want to do with liberals. I want to send all Swedish liberals to Saudi Arabia where they can nag on someone that needs nagging.

Awfully totalitarian of you.

Also, are you really implying somehow that these immigrants are inferior seeing as you think so many of them are "morally impaired and insane" or is that a strictly cultural issue?

Liberals want everything so squeaky clean.. clinical, like a hospital, or mental hospital. People like me, we'd all be drugged Nazi style. Well, they already do that and I'm no stranger to that.

It sounds like the most boring World really. I wanna fight ninjas in a bamboo forest, you want to lock up all the fun people. I really ought to move somewhere else I can't take all the flaccid totalitarian revolutionaries.

You want to hear the truth, listen to the crazy guy in the mental hospital. One of them told me he built Atlantis and I believe him.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: edward777

Your premise is flawed.

The only war against western ideals is being fought in the East, the Middle East and Africa to be more precise. Here in the West itself, there appears to be a war against decency, respect, and proper cultural inclusion. Governments desperately scramble to aggravate tensions by appeasing certain attitudes and installing certain rules, which promote feelings of dislike and disunity in the populations they manage, toward new members of those societies. Labour did it in my nation during the Iraq and Afghan wars, allowing hate preachers to run riot, allowing their families to occupy million pound houses on the governments pocket book...

The levers they apply are obvious and do no good for either new members of our societies, or those who have been around for some time. That war is not being prosecuted by either the new influx, or indeed the established residents of nations, but by governments for the purpose of controlling the population, misdirecting their combined attention and efforts, dividing people down religious, cultural and political lines. There is no new war against western heritage what so ever. The same old battles though, are occurring between the powerful and the weak, the battle for the control and freedom of our minds from unreasonable and relentless propaganda and spin, designed to ensnare the witless, and make fools of the wise.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Interesting. Does this Yaqub character have anything to do with the mad scientist Nation of Islam followers say created the white race I wonder.

Twelve tribes.. how many have wondered about the identity of these tribes for how long. To know that truth you'd have to ask an angel.

That would be the approach I would try to take. I think you're on the right track here.. probably you are guided in this endeavour.

The reason I asked about Phoenicians is because their boats very much resembles Viking boats.

a reply to: yulka

It's funny that you identify the lowest low of the iron age as a golden age. Know that Odin lived at the end of the Silver Age and that was 5 thousand years ago.

well i have a different theory on where the races actually came from, based on genesis. my theory is that the translators/scribes that recounted the story of the creation of the "adam" (the adam were initially males and females, so it was an entire species of males and females. i say species to differentiate it from neanderthal, cro magnon and so forth), actually had trouble differentiating the variants in singular/plural references in the "god" of creation, which is sometimes plural and sometimes the royal "we".

my research leads me to believe the creation of the adam account in genesis is not a first creation but a recreation from an earlier genetic panoply, that survived the "tohu and bohu" (and the earth was "without form and void") of an ancient cataclysm somewhere, either here or on some other planet. earth simply meant dry ground but later translators appear to have assumed it was originally a planet title. it may have been but i am not so sure about that. so caucasians, which include danes today, are one of the adamic racial groups recreated from a prior time. (long story compacted into a few short sentences). not all caucasians are danes.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

www.herbertfelixinstitutet.se...

Under 1500-talet blir invandringen till Sverige mer varierad. I Stockholm vid den tiden utgör invandrarna hela 15 % av befolkningen som representerar fler nationaliteter. Främst tyskar, skotta och nederländare. Både Gustav Vasa och Erik XIV driver en aktiv invandringspolitik för att påskynda Sveriges omvandling till en modern enhetsstat. Tyskarna utvecklar under denna tiden bergsbruk, byggande, hantverk och handel. Från Nederländerna kommer skeppsbyggare, segelsömmare och timmermän. Även från Frankrike, England, Baltikum, Polen och Ryssland kommer olika specialiteter.

15% of Stockholm in the 1500 where immigrants from other countries.

They were all christians

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Also, are you really implying somehow that these immigrants are inferior seeing as you think so many of them are "morally impaired and insane" or is that a strictly cultural issue?

As opposed to all 100% of the refuges being inferior?

From my point of view:
1 Some of it is a cultural change that some will not be able to handle.
2 Some of the people will have gone thru things that will make them insane/unstable needing of treatment.
3 I have a feeling opportunistic criminals in the refugee countries are more prone to immigration than all the population meaning the people in trouble with the law will be over represented in the fleeing people. That do not mean the majority is criminals.

If 5% are a trouble for society it does not mean the other 95% is a trouble on society and should not be helped. Do you really want to not help 19 people in need just to keep the 1 person out that causes trouble?

You want to hear the truth, listen to the crazy guy in the mental hospital. One of them told me he built Atlantis and I believe him.

You assume I have not meet people in mental hospitals. Some of them that I have meet are wise. Some of them have third eye configuration issue that makes them unable to handle this level of being. Some of them are in need of a lot of affection. Very beautiful souls. And then we have the violent ones and should be kept where they can do not harm (the violent really insane ones).

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Not much to say or object to.

Wondering about that third eye configuration issue though.

Sent you a private message.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have no idea why people have to immediately make this into an anti-immigrant discussion because that is certainly not the intent of the post. The religion of the NWO is globalism, not the kind we think of when discussing being able to skype with someone in Africa but the type that seeks to eradicate diversity of culture as its main goal and replace it with a homogenized, consumeristic, substitute -- and yes, one which will phase out freedom and replace all our liberal traditions with a dystopian nightmare, but one in which Big Brother will be presented with a happy face...and willing to help you adjust with all sorts of prescription drugs. In this world there will be freedom in regards to sexuality, with the only sort of vice being the desire to marry and make babies.

Connections to the past will prevent integration to this brave new age of enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Sometimes when a person do not listen to the voice within or push to hard, the third eye goes nuts since the consciousness will not listen or is not prepared yet. We can call it a spirit/conscious mind disconnect. The person starts talking to the television and so forth and nobody can understand what the person is experiencing so doctors directly come to the conclusion it as unreal. And we physically medicate to get them back to "normal 3D" when it might not always be what is needed causing suffering also because of the side effects of the "medicine". Sometimes the bad configuration is for life since we are to unaware on how spirit/conscious mind/body integrates on a quantum physical level.

Then there are the souls that chose to reconfigure their third eye to see other things. A conscious choice where the person experiencing knows what he/she is doing. Little suffering since there is no disconnect where the consciousness mind have lack of control. Spirit/conscious mind and body in unison.

themindunleashed.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think it's because the zionists want to be the dominant white culture, so they are destoying Europe and America. Who else has the money, connections and motive to do it?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

responded.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The reason I asked about Phoenicians is because their boats very much resembles Viking boats

The reason for that is, the same peoples who passed their knowledge to the Phonecians, also explored the trade routes to the north, in search of copper and tin, and new markets for their bronze goods.
Those people , the Minoans and their successors, the Myceneans brought the bronze age to scandanavia. They also brought with them the knowledge of planked ship building. Before the trade started with the med. the scandanavians used dugout canoes.
The Stone ships of scandanavia mark the spots where the Mediterraneans set up markets. Rock art from Denmark shows classic Minoan "ox hide " pattern ingots from that time period .
The elite of Denmark and Sweden even adopted the mycenean practice of shaving, shaving kits(bronze mirrors and razors) start to appear in the graves of the period.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Makes perfect sense then. Interesting, what one wouldn't do for a time machine eh..

You know I've seen it with my own eyes and stayed with people with dozens of entity attachments, I even read that article. Not a funny place to be from that point of view. Crazy synchronicity.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: edward777
That is why symbols like the Confederate flag are positioned by the media as racist and a symbol of hatred rather than rebellion against central power. And that is why the importance of family and family values are being challenged 24/7 in almost all entertainment. Break people from the strength of their past traditions and you can make them conform to anything. Break them from their traditions and you can break their individuality and will.

Tell that to the hippies of the 60's who rejected traditional values and were responsible for enacting the biggest revolution in modern day history, against TPTB.

You've got your wires crossed mate. Traditionalism is how the central power keeps the masses under control, TPTB fears progressive values, because it takes the power away from the elites to control the masses and gives it to the people.

To be fair, both of you are pretty deluded. "Progressive vs Traditional" is a red herring in the modern era. "TPTB" will gladly coopt aspects of both ideologies. In the greater scheme of things, while you argue about the merits of traditionalism and progressivism, all you're really doing is twiddling your thumbs in front of a computer screen.

Anyway, going by the modern definitions of both, neither "progressive" nor "traditional" are really what their names imply. None of it is real. The real versions of both were replaced a long time ago, and now you're just debating the intellectual experiments of Globalists.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

If you want to discuss synchronicity or third eye experiences you can PM me so we do not thread drift. I only do limited things and no visual changes or empath mode like some other souls I have meet do, so I am not advanced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join