It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Goal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Sites such as this cater to those with inquisitive, curious, and creative minds. From arm chair detectives to visitors from prestigious positions, posting their thoughts on very interesting topics.

My goal, my one goal, is to see the "veil" lifted if you will.

The veil that all too many of us know. There is a massive truth, many in fact, eagerly waiting to be freed.

I have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears thing that cannot be erased, just like millions of others.

One goal: The truth. We are not alone in this endeavour.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Interesting, I think that's why a lot of us are here. I think you posted this in the wrong place though, my friend.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

ok - what are you actually doing to acheive this ` goal ` ?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Hi OneGoal, welcome to ATS.

My goal, my one goal, is to see the "veil" lifted if you will.

The veil that all too many of us know. There is a massive truth, many in fact, eagerly waiting to be freed.

Try not to see it as one big truth but a perspective , a point of view that enables one to see the truth behind the veil as it were, of any one thing coming down the pipe. Some event, some story or some idea as presented, are usually a little truth mixed with a lot of lies.

Seeing through that on an ongoing basis, reading between the lines, that helps us to see the bigger picture, overall.

Knowing history and propaganda techniques helps, too.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Indeed, as things are relative and perspective is the lens through which we perceive said truths.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thats abovetopsecret.

new topics

top topics

join