It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin/Trump Interview - Full

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So here is the interview with Trump hosted by Sarah Palin. Personally, I can barely handle listening to Palin any more however I still wish this interview would have been longer. I think a bit longer would have made enough time for some real information rather than just the giant "suck up to Trump" fest that Palin was putting on. She was acting like a swooning 16 y/o girl on her prom date ready to put out for Trump in the gym with everyone watching.

Trump comes off like he always does, confident and in charge, but it's not like he's being asked any real questions so it would be difficult to screw up this time anyway. Pay close attention to the last bit when they talk about The Bible and how it's Trumps favorite book. Sure it is Donald, I'm sure you read it every night before bed don't ya.

I find it interesting how Palin finds it inappropriate for the press to ask "gotcha questions" about the Bible when it's Trump but when it's anyone else those are the most important questions that need answers. I guess Trump get's a pass on that like he does everything else. All the normal rules just fly out the window for some conservatives when it suits them.

Anyway, here's the interview. Enjoy and post your comments if you'd like.

edit on 29-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The last thing a candidate for presidency should want is an incompetent ditsy Sarah Palin interviewing them and supporting their campaign. The unqualified supporting and interviewing the unqualified? Bad decision on Trump's part.

Sorry Op, I couldn't watch more than a minute of this interview. Palin has proven to be nothing but a publicity whore and has consistently shown her incompetency and a lack of knowledge on a number of issues. She lacks credibility and should be the last person interviewing presidential candidates.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I would vote for a Trump/Palin ticket just because it would be the funniest # on earth and incidentally, very fitting for our nations trajectory. Money grubbers and air heads. BRILLIANT!

Look at them side by side. Match made in heaven!
edit on 29-8-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
How can people say that Trump is better than any other candidate because of his honesty? His favorite book is the bible?

Please. What an insult to the intelligence.

Trump and Palin and birds of a feather.....liars and idiots.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
93 million people unemployed?

That is about 29 percent, 4 percent higher than in Greece.
Surely that is not true, is everything simply blown out of proportion and lied about during elections?

Edit

Oh wait, of course..

That number includes grandma and grandpa, the disabled and little kids.
But somehow i do not think they are eager to get a job since Gandma and Grandpa have worked their whole life and are now retired, the disabled can't work and kids should go to school.

edit on 30-8-2015 by earthling42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join