It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris County Deputy killed while pumping gas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

According to Breitbart, the Race War is essentially on.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I searched Breitbart and came up with a rather disturbing result .

www.breitbart.com...

Members of the #FYF911 or #FukYoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

How can a radio show get away with such outright hatred . Surely there are laws against this .

“Find a mother f**ker that is alone. Snap his ass, and then f***in hang him from a damn tree. Take a picture of it and then send it to the mother f**kers.”

Some serious hate going on there , but wait it gets worse .

One of the #F***YoFlag movement supporters allegedly told a veteran who infiltrated their publicly posted conference call, “We are going to rape and gut your pregnant wife, and your f***ing piece of sh*t unborn creature will be hung from a tree.”

Some sick people out there , well beyond sick , this is isis territory .

Is this related to the policeman's death , time will tell .
edit on 29-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They have a dark grey ford truck that will not stop.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This was a straight up execution.

Stay vigilant Shamrock, we are targets now more than ever.

Do you have a take home car?

I don't anymore after switching agencies. Can't say that I miss it.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

According to Breitbart, the Race War is essentially on.

Could we wait until a few more facts are known before we make any declarations about what this man's death means?
Attempting to connect the shooter to the tools out there saying nasty stuff is good click bait I suppose but is there one bit of evidence that the shooter is connected or even heard those comments?
Calm down. Send good thoughts and/or prayers to the people who are in pain tonight.

ETA: ABC13 is reporting that a suspect has been arrested.
edit on 29-8-2015 by diggindirt because: addtional info

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

An intense manhunt covered Harris County for hours overnight. At about 2:30am, authorities converged on a home on Crystal Lake in Copperfield, led there by a tip. The focus of the investigation is on the red pickup truck in the home's driveway. The suspect was taken into custody at what's said to be his mother's house. His identity has not been released.

abc13.com...

Runs home to mom. Waiting for the 'he is a good boy' statement.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

Family hires George Zimmerman's lawyer after officer shoots patient at St. Joseph Medical Center

"When the officers arrived, he then began struggling with the officers, attempting to injure the officers," HPD Spokesman Keese Smith said. "The officers initially deployed a Taser, and when that taser had no effect, his partner then discharged a duty weapon striking the suspect." Pean's family is outraged he was shot while seeking medical treatment. They have hired high-profile attorney Mark O'Mara of Florida to seek answers. O'Mara defended George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin in 2013.

Lots of crazy people in this world.....
I'm sorry but if his family raised a vicious monster he deserves what he gets and beyond sympathy the family should not get a platform in the media and further any lawsuits should be thrown out as frivolous with the costs going to the family that files the lawsuit. furthermore perpetrators like this deserve to be lowered slowly into a wood chipper a tenth of a millimeter at a time feet first on live TV as an example to the generations of what evil brings upon the evil doer. after several such examples emulators and like minded beasts will properly fear consequences in this world if not the next. i am tired of sympathy for the devil instead of the victims. time for it to end.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
i think sometimes for some crimes there is a place for cruel and unusual punishment. This devil in mortal seeming should be sentenced to death by firing squad. composition of said squad could consist of the officers peers and any interested members of his family and should take as many shots as possible to reach a slow fatality. perhaps .117 mm pellets coated with solidified salt brine.
edit on 29-8-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

cruel and unusual punishment for cruel and unusual crimes seems fair to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

knowing many "high-profile" people in my small town, i can tell you why we don't use cops around here.

they are criminals.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Didn't have to wait long too long. Mom says he was inside the residence with her all night so obviously he's innocent.

abc13.com...

ETA - not offering an opinion as to this guy's guilt or innocence, simply repeating what mom said. It's possible they have the wrong guy, given that there were several hours between the shooting and arrest. Personally I would be surprised, but it's possible.
edit on 29-8-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Glad to see even the guy's Mom wouldn't protect him for this.

www.foxnews.com...

The man suspected of a killing a Texas county sheriff’s deputy has reportedly been arrested at the end of a successful SWAT scene.

Fox affiliate KRIV reports Harris County Sheriff’s Office deputies captured the suspect in the murder of Deputy Darren Goforth early Saturday. The man was taken into custody at Pine Falls and Sunny Ridge in northwest Harris County, according to the station.

The suspect’s mother assisted law enforcement officers in the capture of her son, KRIV reports.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

furthermore perpetrators like this deserve to be lowered slowly into a wood chipper a tenth of a millimeter at a time feet first on live TV as an example to the generations of what evil brings upon the evil doer. after several such examples emulators and like minded beasts will properly fear consequences in this world if not the next.

Speechless . Your sicker than the murderer .
edit on 29-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The difference between your article and mine is interesting. Yours says she helped. Mine says she claims he was home and is innocent.

Maybe it's both? She turned him in because their story is he was home?

Curious.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It seemed that initally they got the wrong guy.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Yahoo and ABC are saying the guy in custody is a "person of interest" with information about the shooting.

CNN is saying the guy in custody is believed to be the shooter.

*throws hands up*

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Reuters has that he is in custody and that it was his mother who turned him in:

The man was apprehended by the Harris County Sheriff's Office at his mother's house before dawn on Saturday not far from the site of the ambush on Friday night, Houston Police Officer John Moore said.

"She called to tell them he was there," Moore said.

"There is a suspect in custody believed to be the shooter," the officer said.

The suspect, whose identity was not immediately released, was being held in the Harris County jail, Moore said.

Suspect in custody in ambush of Houston sheriff's deputy

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
abc13 reporting that mom said that he is innocent, and have a video footage of her sayng that.

First video on top, 2:50 mark

I don't know, something's wrong here.
edit on 29-8-2015 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: stormbringer1701

furthermore perpetrators like this deserve to be lowered slowly into a wood chipper a tenth of a millimeter at a time feet first on live TV as an example to the generations of what evil brings upon the evil doer. after several such examples emulators and like minded beasts will properly fear consequences in this world if not the next.

Speechless . Your sicker than the murderer .
right. because i would kill a murderer in creative ways. while the murderer assassinates innocent victims from behind like the cowardly little douche he is. But you.. you're mad at me. it's ok. we still loveyas; though your judgement and priorities seem a little out of whack. O.K. 180 degrees out. but still...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
furthermore perpetrators like this deserve to be lowered slowly into a wood chipper a tenth of a millimeter at a time feet first on live TV as an example to the generations of what evil brings upon the evil doer. after several such examples emulators and like minded beasts will properly fear consequences in this world if not the next. i am tired of sympathy for the devil instead of the victims. time for it to end.

Maybe they should return public hangings, Texas at one time was notorious for that. They are also notorious for jailing the wrong person too.

Anyway, I hope they catch this sick low life idiot cop killer.... catch the right one that is.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I know some despise this source, be that as it may:

Breitbart Texas was posted near the area where the shooting occurred when they witnessed a law enforcement tow truck hauling a red truck down the main street through the area around 1:00 a.m. Earlier reports said that the shooter was driving a red Ford ranger truck.

After following the truck back into the area where the shooting occurred, Breitbart Texas observed a number if deputies gathering in a neighborhood. The neighborhood was approximately 1.5 miles from the Chevron station where the officer was murdered.

According to one of the deputies on the scene, the officers were waiting for a magistrate to get a search warrant for someone in the area. As Breitbart Texas waited for the execution of the search warrant, the lights on the streets, on and near where the search warrant was to be executed, were cut off in the neighborhood.

An older black woman approached the home in a vehicle twenty minutes later. Deputies questioned the woman for a few minutes. She then got out of the car. Breitbart Texas could hear the woman saying in a distraught voice, “My son wouldn’t do anything like that.”

At approximately 2:45 a.m., a law enforcement source in the neighborhood where the search warrant was executed and where dozens of cop cars were still stationed, told Breitbart Texas that the mother where the search warrant was executed “was going to go get her son.”

As Breitbart Texas waited near the woman’s home with the half a dozen police cars or more, patrol cars would come and go. A black female representative from the Department of Justice sat in her car close to the car where Breitbart Texas was stationed.

The person of interest was taken into custody and moved to the downtown office sometime later in the morning.

Houston Cops Question ‘Person of Interest’ in Texas Cop’s Execution Style Murder

This was a despicable act and I dearly hope that the person who perpetrated this heinous crime gets caught and punished. I live in the southeast are of the Houston metroplex, so this is somewhat local to me.

I give cops grief where they step out of line, but this officer was doing nothing and now a horror has been visited upon his family. I feel most for them in this senseless act. His wife and children now have a hole in their lives that nothing will ever be able to fill, not even time. Prayers and well wishes to them in this time and in what they will face in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join