It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Silverstein seeking joint investor with $500,000,000 to build 2 WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Stumbled across this article on NY post while googling for important 'Steins' in current events. It's beens years since I left NYC and pretty much assumed the site was rebuilt into a memorial and finished.

Plus, having been an insurance agent back then, assumed insurances policies in place would have covered the 'Replacement Cost' of previous structures. i mean, thats like real property insurance 101. oh well.

Anyways, there's a picture of the rendering. I'm new here so dont know how to embed an external image. I find it quite reminisce of dominoes on top of each other placed so that they are easy to topple over/fall I wonder how they decided on that particular design, a cascading quad of 4 cubes?

edit on 28-8-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

I'd laugh if it got planed down right before its opening day (casualty free, that is)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Holy hell, talk about a huge budget.

Wonder how much the tax payers of the city are going to chip in for that.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Lucky larry wants to scam the insurance companies again.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Shameless B•stard

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
He could ask the Saudis.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That building looks retarded. I know it probably only looks unsafe but is totally sound and strong but it looks like it's going to fall over.

Oh, did I mention it also just looks stupid as well??? Is that really the best they could come up with??? Four blocks stacked up uneven. Lame.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
He could ask the Saudis.

If there was enough money to be made from it, they'd probably do it. They own a lot of major properties in the West now, particularly in London.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Lucky larry wants to scam the insurance companies again.

My thoughts also...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
that building is almost as crooked as Silverstein

edit on 29-8-2015 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How about use that money to launch a true investigation into 9/11. Those people and there families deserve the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sure it's four cubes Op?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
nypost.com...

Stumbled across this article on NY post while googling for important 'Steins' in current events. It's beens years since I left NYC and pretty much assumed the site was rebuilt into a memorial and finished.

Plus, having been an insurance agent back then, assumed insurances policies in place would have covered the 'Replacement Cost' of previous structures. i mean, thats like real property insurance 101. oh well.

Anyways, there's a picture of the rendering. I'm new here so dont know how to embed an external image. I find it quite reminisce of dominoes on top of each other placed so that they are easy to topple over/fall I wonder how they decided on that particular design, a cascading quad of 4 cubes?

World Trade Center 4 is where I go for my paychecks, trainings, and other administrative stuff regarding my job. Was just there last week, and saw on the desk "Silverstein Properties."

I work for the city.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Sure it's four cubes Op?

thats what it roughly looks like in the center area of the pic, unless that's not the building. the pic shows multiple buildings.

top topics

join