It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Reacts to Scott Walker’s Shocking Anti-Abortion Bill & Other WTF Moments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I'm sorry, but the left doesn't seem to be offering much in the line of prospects either....

maybe it's not dumbing down though, maybe people are now getting smart enough that they just don't want the job, leaving the dumbest amoung us to persue it. I don't know, but the pickings seem to be slim and disease infested.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wonder if Scott Walker has Sent his Sons to a Chistian Jesus Camp ?

incredible ! isnt this country seperate from church and state ?
shouldn't there be a Wiccan Pastor in Prison's and other facility's
Do people realize that Wiccan's and Traditional Witches Worship nature.

In 2001–02, Walker and fellow state assembly member Michael Huebsch objected to the hiring of a state employee, Rev. Jamyi Witch, on the basis of her religious beliefs as a Wiccan.[28][29] Walker claimed that Witch's hiring as a prison chaplain raised "both personal and political concerns" because she "practice[d] a religion that actually offends people of many other faiths". Walker and Huebsch were ultimately unsuccessful in terminating Witch's chaplaincy or employment

en.wikipedia.org...
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Got raped? Too bad you're having the baby!

If you get raped you go to the hospital right then and get everything taken care of so you do not have the possibility of getting pregnant by the rapist. It is a dumb argument to make when arguing the killing of a BABY!!!!!

The people of Planned Parenthood are going to burn in hell while being butt raped by demons for the rest of eternity.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In 2009, a 9 year old in Brazil had to have an emergency abortion after her mother brought her to the hospital for complaining about severe stomach pains and discovered the girl was four months pregnant. But after the procedure, instead of embracing the victim and offering to help the family, the Catholic Church excommunicated the doctor who performed the abortion and the girl’s mother. The Church did not excommunicate the rapist: The controversy represents a PR nightmare for the Vatican. The unnamed girl’s mother and doctors were excommunicated for agreeing to Wednesday’s emergency abortion yet the Church has not taken formal steps against the stepfather, who is in custody. Jose Cardoso Sobrinho, the conservative regional archbishop for Pernambuco where the girl was rushed to hospital, has said that the man would not be thrown out of the Church, because although he had allegedly committed “a heinous crime”, the Church took the view that “the abortion, the elimination of an innocent life, was more serious”.

thinkprogress.org...

In the church's eyes, it's a greater crime for a mother to try to save her young child's life by agreeing to abort the twins that were endangering her than it is to rape the child and make her pregnant to begin with....
may the church elders rot in hell beside the planned parenthood workers!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
isnt he the same moron govenor who was saying wisconsin was to broke to pay teachers a few years ago what a tool glad i don't liive there anymore

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstarthe real reason church is anti abortion has nothing to do with saving a life it is as bout saving a potential money source

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Never desire unto others what you would never desire upon you and your loves, we human are neither punishers or executers and still the human mentality and ego have the arrogance to do both, even the church and the bible preaches about that but they still go around and commit the same sins in the eyes of the man made creator.

This is the biggest flaw of humanity and the church.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Does Scott Walker have a chance?

Depends. If the system is as rigged as it appears to be, the person that is backed by the most dollars will win.

Who knows how this all will turn out except for those with sway over the various media outlets to make it appear that we still have a choice in the matter.
Last I checked, Walker has some deep pocketed people behind him.

My only question to Scott Walker is this: who's running Wisconsin when you're running for president?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Now I understand why trump is popular, when you stand him next to the alternatives. All the conservatives in America and you can't even field a sane politician.people are so quick to talk about things like cultural Marxism on this site, people fail to recognise the damage of evangelical Christianity and the dumbing down of politics has done to the culture. Your now at a stage where non other than Donald Trump looks like the only one the right can vote for. Good luck with that I guess. Should be interesting as a spectator.

I don't agree with Donald Trump on many of his positions, but I love what he's doing. I love what Bernie Sanders is doing.

They're disrupting this good old boy network of Democrats and Republicans that have had easy street for the last fifty years. It's not so easy for them now.

They've been infiltrated. It's good for democracy, and it's good for the United States of America. It's time for the revolution, and I love it.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Oh I didn't know I could take a woman to the hospital after sex to stop conception and prevent pregnancy so please tell me more how this works.

PP will be butt raped by demons? Jesus must be so proud of you.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The political parties of today are such a joke, that seeing Trump do what he is doing, does help at least pad the beating we the people have taken.

It's our voting system that is to blame, many today feel their votes doesn't matter, they can't see their vote do much after they cast their vote. However there is a solution and it's with technology we have today and part of the world already uses. We can create a voting platform on the blockchain ( Bitcoin technology ) where the votes will stay FOREVER and only the person who votes can see their vote due to receiving a alphanumerical code upon voting, they can then search via their code and find their vote.

These votes can in turn be seen by everyone else, however they can't tell who is who, only the voter can tell via their code.

Giving our people a ledger to look at whenever they wanted will single handed change the outcome of every democrated election and create a transparency the likes this country has never seen before. Then we don't simply stop there, we can place the whole spending of congress and other entities on the blockchain and monitor spending. Accountants will love that one, imagine all the nitpickers and whistleblowers now, and then add in all those FACTs at their fingertips, we might actually have a chance for a country run by the people, for the people, I still believe.

Let Freedom Ping.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
First of all, when people get frustrated when they say that their vote doesn't count or they feel that it doesn't, you know why that is? It's because they're voting for a democrat or republican, and you're going to get the same thing no matter who you vote for there. Wake up people. Want your vote count? Then quit voting for democrats and republicans. Then your vote will mean something. If you just keep voting for the democrats and the republicans, you're going to get the same government that we've had for the last 50-100 years. If you want your vote to count stop voting for those two political parties, and if enough people do that we will see a change.

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

The political parties of today are such a joke, that seeing Trump do what he is doing, does help at least pad the beating we the people have taken.

It's our voting system that is to blame, many today feel their votes doesn't matter, they can't see their vote do much after they cast their vote. However there is a solution and it's with technology we have today and part of the world already uses. We can create a voting platform on the blockchain ( Bitcoin technology ) where the votes will stay FOREVER and only the person who votes can see their vote due to receiving a alphanumerical code upon voting, they can then search via their code and find their vote.

These votes can in turn be seen by everyone else, however they can't tell who is who, only the voter can tell via their code.

Giving our people a ledger to look at whenever they wanted will single handed change the outcome of every democrated election and create a transparency the likes this country has never seen before. Then we don't simply stop there, we can place the whole spending of congress and other entities on the blockchain and monitor spending. Accountants will love that one, imagine all the nitpickers and whistleblowers now, and then add in all those FACTs at their fingertips, we might actually have a chance for a country run by the people, for the people, I still believe.

Let Freedom Ping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join