It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection. What is the best method?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ok something really strange to report... lat night i was trying to Ap (again) and i ahd a breakthrough (i think) .... i was laying down, totally relaxed and i kept the intent to AP in my mind, but i found that my mind was to pre-occupied with that.. so then i relaxed everything at once.. if i had to move, i forced myself not to move, and when a thought came i went with it, all while keeping the intent to AP in my mind.. then the most incredible thing happened... my physical body felt like it had been drugged up ( it went numb and had a strange sensation )

that night i couldnt pass this barrier.... i tried it at least 6 times that night but i just couldnt get past it..

anyone have a similar feeling?
suggestions as to what this is?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ima smoke some weed and try to remote view so i can be fully relaxed.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam
ok something really strange to report... lat night i was trying to Ap (again) and i ahd a breakthrough (i think) .... i was laying down, totally relaxed and i kept the intent to AP in my mind, but i found that my mind was to pre-occupied with that.. so then i relaxed everything at once.. if i had to move, i forced myself not to move, and when a thought came i went with it, all while keeping the intent to AP in my mind.. then the most incredible thing happened... my physical body felt like it had been drugged up ( it went numb and had a strange sensation )

that night i couldnt pass this barrier.... i tried it at least 6 times that night but i just couldnt get past it..

anyone have a similar feeling?
suggestions as to what this is?

I've been reading things online and i think that ive found out what i did, and iths a hige step in the right direction as not many people are able to do this .
What i did is called 'clicking your amygdala forward.'

i wil not go into detail here, but i will provide a site as to what i am talking about The Amygdala

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join