posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
In the morning light, an old man sees the first light on the waterbed, he hears my footsteps behind and watches with contempt.
- Do what you are told, i say.
- Never, the old man replied.
- I wish not harm, but i will leave no soul unharmed, i still watched the man, hoping he would change his mind.
- You cannot do anything, he tells with a laugh. Do you know who i am! with a laughter like a flock of frogs.
- I see all of this, it is not what it was. I paint everything in red, from the deepest valleys to the highest mountains; the old man, thought he
talked to a crazy man.
His world turned red, his laughter turned to a swarm.
- Do as you are told, i say again.
- I would rather die, he screams.
- If it is your wish, then so be it.
The valley turned red, from the sea to the river, Southern and western wind brought heat that scorched the earth, a single tree will grow to a
reminder on what was said on that day that The rivers flowed with blood not with water.
- Remember the Sun, i said to the old man.
He looked and didnt say a word, he knew, his pride and ambition, was the cause.