It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Inadvertently Posts Its Casualties In Ukraine: 2,000 Deaths, 3,200 Disabled

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

You guys seem to think the IMF is an equal voting system.

It still takes a majority vote to pass anything, and with only 14% the rest could vote against the US and there isn't anything the US can do about it.

You might remember this, it gives a good reason to put pressure on Russia.

Why Russia is part of the IMF, so I don't see where Russia has a problem with them.

Maybe we can reverse the situation (since it's more or less the reality) ie that the IMF controls the west and uses your troops and politicians to go impose their rules. But the IMF is a group of interests made of banks and corporations, not an entity by itself.

So Russia has a say in what the US military does, because they are part of the IMF and you just said the IMF is using our military to impose their rule.

You seem to be real confused in what the IMF does, as they don't dictate anything in any country except for what money they get and how the pay it back...anything else is a lie.

If they were so powerful they would keep Russia from doing what they have with their neighbors, and yet nothing why is that?

Ok so you said Russia was in NATO and that Russia already paid Yanukovich 17b$ and I have to deal with your need for sources when I didn't make an "official fact" and stated it is my opinion given what happened in this whole affair? So consequences are just a lucky strike? Poroshenko is a genuine Ukraine nationalist that wants to free his people and not an oligarch?

WHy do sources hurt your version of the events?

So you will not have problems providing a source for this hyper-long therm deal.
I'd say Paul Craigh Roberts explained it rather well.

Paul Craig Roberts...your not being serious are you. As it has been pointed out not the best of sources. And what he said was a total lie, as pointed out prior the candidate the US backed didn't win, and they had no say in who was voted in by the people of Ukraine.

If you guys are ok using your troops as mercenaries for a few choosen you should not use any flag representing your country, because you are doing your people a big disservice. And condemning or having opinions that differs from mine is perfectly fine, but stop making them facts.

Then don't present them as though they are facts.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join