It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary To Bernie & Joe: 'I Already Have The Delegates For Nomination!'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Did I miss the 2016 Primaries?

Did I miss the 2016 Democratic Convention?

Wow, I knew I was tired but that's a lot of missing time ...

You still think your vote matters? That's cute.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
HRC your WICKED DOUCHEY!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Or the GOP's...

Don't forget Jeb, shoot that is a even more literal definition since it would be the third.

Usually takes more then 2 for a dynasty, but agree with the notion of a Clinton dynasty with hill dog.

Yes, but this thread is not about the GOP procedures. It's all about the Hill.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: intrepid

It's for that reason I'm almost hoping Trump gets elected without an official party nomination. It would set a new precedence that others could follow. It also might carry the potential to destroy the stranglehold our two party system has.

I will be joining my Canadian friends as a resident, just 20 minutes away, if Trump is elected.

Honestly, after hearing all the claims of leaving the country if Bush was re-elected, then the same if Obama was re-elected, then the disappointment no one was following through. If that happens and you do it, you get mad integrity points.

Fear not, president Bush, or president Clinton. Pick your poison. The rest of this stufff is nothing but an illusion and theatrics, need the ratings and the appearance of choice.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If I was an active donkey I would be so pissed right now. But as it stands... meh.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've been saying Hillary will be our Evil Queen.

She breaks, violates the law with not a care simply because she knows she's going to be crowned.

PoundSign;QueenHillary

Yes, I also see this happening..........Hillary will win.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Since we've already touched on the issue of Hillary Clinton and the Democrat debates...
This just in from the NYT:

Martin O’Malley Rails at Democrats for Debate Schedule ‘Rigged’ to Aid Hillary Clinton

MINNEAPOLIS – Martin O’Malley had one clear chance to make waves within the Democratic National Committee, and he seized it, delivering a fiery speech Friday that condemned his party’s leadership for what he called a process “rigged” to help Hillary Rodham Clinton — namely, curtailing the number of presidential primary debates.

Accusing party leaders of trying to keep Democratic ideas hidden as the Republican presidential candidates spew “racist hate” from their debate lecterns, Mr. O’Malley, the former Maryland governor and mayor of Baltimore, questioned the decision to hold “four debates and four debates only” before the first four states finish voting.

“This is totally unprecedented in our party’s history,” Mr. O’Malley said. “This sort of rigged process has never been attempted before. Whose decree is it exactly? Where did it come from? To what end? For what purpose? What national or party interest does this decree serve? How does this help us tell the story of the last eight years of Democratic progress?”

FULL Article:
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks like the Democrats are getting each others' goat.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The other Democrat candidates have every right to be pissed off. Hillary spilled the beans (early and out of desperation due to her little scandal) that they and their supporters are really just wasting their time...as the Democrat nomination of Hillary has been 'rigged' in her favor by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz...from the very beginning.

From the Washington Post tonight:

Democratic challengers launch attacks against Clinton, party leadership

MINNEAPOLIS — Hillary Rodham Clinton sought to cement her standing as the rightful leader of the Democratic Party here Friday, but two of her challengers launched a fierce counterattack against her and a party establishment they see as trying to hand her the 2016 presidential nomination.

What began as a routine forum of candidate speeches evolved into a surprisingly dramatic day at the Democratic National Committee’s summer meeting, as Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley issued thinly veiled attacks on Clinton and the party leadership.

Speaking from the dais, with DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz sitting a few feet away, O’Malley blasted the party’s limited number of sanctioned debates as a process “rigged” in favor of the front-runner.

Full article:
www.washingtonpost.com... ef1a64b_story.html

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment and links added

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

On this (and metal) we fundamentally agree.

Just say know to Jeb and Hillary.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Delegates are people and they can change their minds. OR she can do what Romney tried to do and that is make people sign a promisary note legal binding saying that they will delegate for her.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Hilary isn't the one that CNN, FOX, MSNBC are focusing on 24/7,,,Hilary isn't the one with her speeches on every major news channel at the same time,,,thats DONALD TRUMP , he will win.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, of course, she's Bilderberg backed! Attendees of the last meeting included Jim Messina of The Messina Group. Messina is a chief advisor to Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Honestly, I can't understand WHY Hillary is ahead of the other Dems...especially Sanders.
In fact, it almost seems like some kind of manufactured illusion that she has so much support among Dems.

NONE of my Democrat friends or family want Hillary (they all want Sanders)...and they all believe she is corrupt and believe she's a liar.

On this thread alone, I put out several calls for Hillary supporters to comment...and, all day, not a single one stepped up.

It really appears that Hillary Clinton has the liberal media and leadership of the DNC completely under her control, while Democrat voters are not being fairly represented.
Is Hillary's popularity among Democrats REAL?...It sure doesn't seem to be.

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Honestly, I can't understand WHY Hillary is ahead of the other Dems...especially Sanders.
In fact, it almost seems like some kind of manufactured illusion that she has so much support among Dems.

NONE of my Democrat friends or family want Hillary (they all want Sanders)...and they all believe she is corrupt and believe she's a liar.

On this thread alone, I put out several calls for Hillary supporters to comment...and, all day, not a single one stepped up.

It really appears that Hillary Clinton has the liberal media and leadership of the DNC completely under her control, while Democrat voters are not being fairly represented.

That's exactly what I was thinking too ! Most of the Dems I am hearing from are backing Bernie, my FB page is showing strong support for Bernie from my "liberal" friends. I have heard a few people say they love Bernie but feel doubtful he will get the nomination, therefor they would vote Hillary by "default"....Boy that bums me out when I hear people say that ! Even if the whole process is rigged unless enough people vote against Jeb or Hillary then there's zero chance of proving it to the masses. EVERYONE should vote 3rd party and let the TPTB figure out how to spin that one !!

It's in extremely poor taste for Hillary to announce she has the nomination in the bag, and shows her complete disregard for a fair and honest election process......I guess Bernie's only going to get 4 chances to debate her and I hope he brings down the house ! If there weren't enough reasons to not vote for Hillary, this seals the deal for me !

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Someone on the Democrat side should really look into the background of the relationship between DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Hillary Clinton.

It really looks like the DNC has the nomination process 'rigged' towards HRC...no matter what.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This article from 41/2 months ago about Wasserman-Shultz and Clinton is very telling. The DNC Chairwoman does gymnastics in her attempt to stress how 'neutral' she is regarding Hillary.

'Neutral' Wasserman Schultz calls Hillary Clinton a 'special leader and a special woman'

With Hillary Clinton widely expected to announce her candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination over the weekend, U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz emphasized her neutrality on Friday – and went on to praise Clinton and the history making nature of her run.

The Weston congresswoman was a prominent Clinton supporter in 2008, when she lost the presidential nomination to Barack Obama. Since 2011, she has been Obama’s handpicked chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.

“Secretary Clinton, I think is arguably one of the most qualified people – assuming she announces her candidacy – who have ever run for president. I was proud to support her in 2008. Of course as DNC chair, I will neutrally manage our primary nomination contest, assuming we have one,” Wasserman Schultz said in a brief interview Friday after the dedication of a new South Florida regional FBI headquarters in Miramar.

“Secretary Clinton’s candidacy is another step of progress for women and for my daughters. As the mom of two little girls, a 15-year old and an 11-year old, and my mom who told me in America a little girl can get elected president, and can be anything she wants to be, this is something that I’m very proud to be able to point to when she announces her candidacy – but I say that neutrally, because I will be neutral during the primary. But Secretary Clinton’s a very special, a special leader and a special woman,” Wasserman Schultz said.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

edit on 28-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah I don't know of anyone rooting for Hilary especially now since they have Bernie as an alternative. I don't believe she's popular with voters at all and especially not outside of the ones who, such as mentioned in the reply below.

Someone on the Democrat side should really look into the background of the relationship between DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Hillary Clinton.

It really looks like the DNC has the nomination process 'rigged' towards HRC...no matter what.

Learned enough about her last election while not even being Dem.

She's the, might I add repulsive, bigwig decision maker with the Dems.

edit on 28-8-2015 by dreamingawake because: looking at sources

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ETA: Apologies, I now see you already had this posted.

I do wonder if this is also a novel excuse by Hillary to avoid any democrat candidate debates where embarrassing questions and challenges to her might surely arise:
'I don't have to debate---I already won.'

Martin O'Malley Rails At DNC Rigging Debate Schedule, Gets Death Stare from Debbie Whats her Name

Martin O’Malley had one clear chance to make waves within the Democratic National Committee, and he seized it, delivering a fiery speech Friday that condemned his party’s leadership for what he called a process “rigged” to help Hillary Rodham Clinton — namely, curtailing the number of presidential primary debates.

Now I have never voted Dem, never will. But the man has a point.
He is asking who?

Maybe the imaginary "super delagates" are Hillaryland.

But the rigged debate schedule is obviously all about the Witch.

edit on 28-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I already know Bernie Sanders has very little chance of being nominated.

That will not stop me from voting for him.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join