It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age Mov't and the NWO...from a newbie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Greetings, All. This is my first post on my first day. So why the heck did I come here? I work with a fellow ATS member who has a penchant for lighting a fire under my rear to think about challenging subjects. And I thought it about time I get my stuff first-hand!

My main interests: Religious warfare/spiritual battles, NWO and conspiracies as relating to the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

I have an aunt that broke open the New Age Mov't and their plans for global religious/political dominance back in the early 80s via a NYTimes bestseller. She subsequently went on networks like the 700 Club and debated Pat Robertson. My thoughts have been shaped by her work.

Sometimes I wonder about life imitating art. In regards to the Bible, how can one say with a straight face that this famous book is just a bunch of manipulated hocus pocus jib-jab, and that the current NWO mov't is just following an old and cryptically written road map? Isn't it possible that those few controlling this world are being used themselves by demonic powers while they are busy laughing and scoffing at the huddled masses that cling to religion? So, I ask...in the case of the NWO/Worldwide Religious conspiracies...is life imitating art? Or is life fulfilling artful prophecy?

What say you?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Welcome and good to see you were told about ATS by a friend, im sure you will enjoy your stay here, and also learn a few things,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin
and dont worry we cover those interests you have here on ats

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

[edit on 30-12-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Welcome Watchtower! Took you long enough. Look forward to reading your posts.

See you under the "rainbow".

Thirddensity

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
As is written - there are many paths to the mountain top.
Your suggestion of being controlled by demoic forces strikes a chord with me.
I cannot account for all the good intentions amounting to this morass
It has perplexed me for a long time.
Demonic forces transends all religions
They want to rule the world-
It's no accident the use of a serpent as a vehical of evil.
"The Biggest Secret" kinda pulled together a lot of pieces for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Isn't it possible that those few controlling this world are being used themselves by demonic powers while they are busy laughing and scoffing at the huddled masses that cling to religion?

I think anyone that has done their fair share of research of the nwo knows that you can't possibly be so bad and not be possessed. These people don't care about how many they kill, how many are starving, infact they want more of it! that should be enough to show that not all of them are in their 'right mind.'

From what I have read about demonic possession, there is a term known as 'perfectly possessed.' This are people that allow themselves to be possesed and are perfectly fine with it. They can be your doctor, your teacher, mechanic, they appear normal and look normal. Like one conspiracy theorist said about the nwo elite, you can have a meeting with them and you will see nothing wrong, they can be the most charming people you ever met!

Look at examples from History and see what perfectly possessed people are like. Ted Bundy, everyone that knew him says how he was a charming personality, the same with Hitler, and countless other evil personalities.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In response, Doctor DTA, I was speaking not necessarily of possession in its true definition. I was thinking more along the lines of the NWO forces being used as "intelligence assets". They have a plan that's been planted in their souls by dark forces and are being used to carry out that plan. Yes, I'm sure that some in the ring know "The Plan" in regards to the spiritual battle aspect of it. But most are not more than Satan's minions born of the flesh by two earthly parents, reared with tinkertoys and the like, but somewhere along the line take a turn towards evil and domination because of a childish but human lust for self-control and that of others. Satan sees this personality type as the ideal "intelligence asset" - those that are sure they can blaze their own path.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Watchtower, Your off to a good start, I will be interested of more of your insight going forward... Most of the treads that have proved to be of interest, you have choosen.. I'm listening!

top topics

join