It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASIO involvement in Sydney Siege

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Mods, please move/remove if this has been posted already (I did search for it).

To me this article from the Citizens Electoral Counsel just confirms what I already suspected, that ASIO (the Australian equivalent of the KKK... I mean NAMBLA... I mean the FBI) were involved in the planning and execution of the Lindt Cafe siege in Sydney in December 2014.

The article alleges:

That around a month before the 15 December 2014 Lindt Café siege, Monis approached Mamdouh Habib to request his help. Monis, or Sheikh Haron as he was known to Habib, explained that ASIO had asked him to do a “job” for them, and that ASIO had directed him to ask Habib to help with the job. Monis did not explain what the job was, and Habib isn’t sure Monis even knew at the time. Monis explained that ASIO had promised they would help him win back custody of his two young sons, with whom the family court had cut him off from any contact the month before. Monis claimed that ASIO had also promised to reward Habib if he assisted, by helping him win his ongoing legal case in Egypt.

That Habib turned Monis down cold, because the request was from ASIO. Habib warned Monis, forcefully, to have nothing to do with ASIO, because, he said, ASIO can’t be trusted.

That a number of days after this approach from Monis, an ASIO officer called Habib directly, to convince him to agree to assist Monis, by confirming and reiterating ASIO’s offer to help his legal case in Egypt; again Habib refused.

That in the late afternoon on the day of the siege, when Habib confirmed that the gunman in the Lindt Café was “Sheikh Haron”, and that the police and media had known for hours it was Monis, he realised that the siege was a set-up, that it was most likely the “job” for ASIO that Monis and ASIO had sought to enlist him in. Habib’s first thought was, “Monis agreed to ASIO’s deal.”

That Habib, convinced it was a set-up, attempted to intervene to avert a disaster, by calling first the office of the Commonwealth Attorney-General in Canberra, and then the NSW Police, to insist he be allowed to help negotiate with Monis. Habib guaranteed them that he would convince Monis to surrender and release the hostages. On both calls Habib was turned down. The Attorney-General’s office transferred his call to ASIO, to whom Habib repeated his offer, but cautiously, because he knew ASIO was involved; ASIO also rejected the offer. On his final call, to the NSW Police, Habib warned that ASIO intended to kill Monis, and that if anyone died in the siege it would be the fault of the Australian government. Habib says that a FOI order would prove his calls to both the Attorney-General and NSW Police.

cecaust.com.au...

To me this is obvious: the Lindt Cafe siege was yet another false flag perpetrated by a bunch of fascists who have want nothing less than to enslave the entire free world, others will disagree. What say you? Another false flag or was this media event ad-libed?

Some things to note about the siege:
It happened accross the road from a major TV station, where many "on the spot" live reports were so conveniently within the station property.

The FEMALE VOICE directing the hostage videos (because there was only ONE LONE MALE GUNMAN).

Its political currency; how this siege was used to further the fascist Abbott/IPA agenda.

I know the pro-deathcamp crowd will dismiss everything I have put forward, but have a think about it, do your own research and make your own decision.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
He was a setup.

But he went left.. instead of right and dodged the capture net.

The idea was to catch him red handed, on his way to another place (either the childcare upstairs or CH7), and praise would have followed.
(it's a known FBI tactic.. documented on ATS even.. and guess who's been training our boys??)
This is why the DPP are being awfully dodgy with their compliance to the inquest.. if word got out..

oh who am i kidding.. if word got out it'd just be called a muzzie/lefty anti-abbot agenda, such is the depth of our division south of the equator.

Look at the NAZI crap they tried to pull today, this admin knows no bounds and only cares for *results* they can take to the next election.. slightly OT.. yes.. but it's indicative of how we citizenry are seen by these mugs.
edit on 28-8-2015 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Why does all this not supprise me

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Highly plausible and along the lines of suspicions I had in regards to this. A patsy who thought he was a secret agent - kind of like Mr Bryant

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

Here OP check this out

FROM THE SITE OWNER

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It seems the majority of threads still lead in this way. ATS should find a way to index threads by skipping the first sentence or paragraph.

I wonder if someone were to go in to every thread and delete that intro, just how effective the search function would be. Some of the better threads see to get buried because of this. Shame.

Interesting story OP.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
Monis approached Mamdouh Habib to request his help.

Habib is a well known liar, remember how he stated

Secondly, Mr Habib says he is "100 per cent" sure that he could have convinced the gunman to give himself up, if only police had agreed to his offer to help them negotiate. "This man is not violent," Mr Habib told Fairfax Media. "I know him very well."

Monis not violent? Let us look at this "non violent" Mans Monis.

On 21 April 2013, Pal's body was found stabbed 17 times and alight in a Werrington apartment stairwell. Monis' girlfriend Amirah Droudis was formally charged with Pal's murder, and on 15 November 2013, Monis was charged by NSW Police with being an accessory before and after the fact to the murder of Pal.[13]

Monis ran a "spiritual healing" business and promoted himself as a clairvoyant an expert in "astrology, numerology, meditation and black magic" services.[73] The business has been described as a front for sexual advances on vulnerable women, who were told that they could only receive treatment if they were undressed and massaged on the breasts and genitals.[12] With some women he threatened black magic curses if they did not submit to sex with him. On 14 March 2014, Monis was arrested and charged with sexually and indecently assaulting a young woman who went to his consultancy in Wentworthville, New South Wales, for "spiritual healing", after seeing an advertisement in a local newspaper. Seven months later, on 13 October 2014, a further 40 charges were added, including 22 counts of aggravated sexual assault and 14 counts of aggravated indecent assault, allegedly committed against six more women who had visited his business.[74]

So as you can easily see he was violent.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

''ASIO (the Australian equivalent of the KKK... I mean NAMBLA... I mean the FBI)''

First of all ASIO is not equivalent to any 3, ASIO/ASIS is equivalent to the CIA as goes for AFP is equivalent to the FBI and to clear it up ASD is equivalent to the NSA.

'ItVibrates' you start your bogus rant without any knowledge and a source/link from all but the Glorious ''Citizens Electoral Council of Australia'', they cant get they're own info right apart from dodgy propaganda from dodgy journalists passing it off as a Media Release lol.

As far as I'm concerned he got exactly what was going to happen to him 'Full Stop'.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AUSTEOReClassified

To be perfectly honest with you, correcting it ItVibrates by saying ASIO is the equivalent to the CIA gives there more of a likely chance that the ASIO was involved in some sort of way, considering we all know (if you research) what the CIA does

also i can't help but think you're opinion maybe a little biased or pre programmed considering that you've been born and raised in a Military Family and would never go against what the officials say.
But hey, I could be wrong I have no idea who you are.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Every time something like this happens, like with all the shooting sprees in the US, conspiracy theories take root like weeds in the grass.

But hey, say you're right. Say this was actually an ASIO operation. What would it achieve? Fostering anti-Muslim sentiment amongst the populace to increase support for more military operations in the Middle East?

If that's why, then why would they leave such a loose end as this Habib fellow?

If this really was an ASIO/ASIS operation then it was really poorly executed.

One more thing - I used to live in Sydney a couple of years ago. It's very culturally divided. I lived in Auburn, and I could walk down the main street and be the only white person in sight. There are whole swathes of suburbs that are overwhelmingly Muslim or Asian or whatever. Of course, most Muslims are peaceful and totally fine, but this unfortunate cultural segregation can lead to a community becoming isolated from the outside world. It's a lush place for hateful thoughts to thrive. And although they're in the severe minority, radical Islamists do exist in Australia, so it's not exactly implausible that this renegade fool acted of his own volition.

top topics

join