It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Kazkek!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!!

I know..I know this isnt my first post but...i forgot to introduce myself so i must now !!

Name: Westly ******* (thats all ur gonna get hehe)

Interest: Music- I love music..it just calms me , Im a Snare Drummer in the Belle Chasse High Marching band ( ya..ya..im a band geek...but i love it ^_^) Drumming is just a passion that i have and i could never give it up..unless i lose the ability to use my hands..god forbid.. but if that were to happen i would find a way to still play again..

I love Conspiracies and unsolved phenomenons and the unknown...thats why i came to this website..

The way i found this website is that i was watching this T.v. program, Nova, many of you might have heard of this show..it explains space and teaches you things...well i was watching it and the were explaining the String Theory and it got me thinking about the fourth dimension and what it was ...so i looked it up on the internet started reading...somehow ended up reading absolute zero and traveling throught time.. well there was a link to this website...so i clicked...and found you all...

And i have to say this is a awesome website...i just love it ^_^ its the best...i spent about 3 days so far just reading articles and commenting... my favorite so far has been about the mayan calender and the year 2012

Well im like an average teenager just...smarter than most.. im excellent in math and very knowledgeable about many conspiracies and strange things.. and if i dont know alot about it...i google it!! haha... i must know all ^_^...

Well im also very good with sticking close to the political stuff too.. (due to my parents because they are also conspirators against political stufff)

Well...i do believe that is all i have to say... if anyone has questions about me... just ill be glad to answer... unless... i dont want to then... sorry ur outta luck...

Well thats it for now!! love the site... it is the best! I love the point system...very good i must say

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Kazkek]

JAK

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hey Kazkek welcome to ATS, I look forward to seeing you around.

Jack

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
welcome to ats little one.......i could be your older sister.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well hello, welcome aboard. I don't know if anyone told you but ATS is footwear optional.
See you around.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Mwuahaha!! *kicks off shoes*

Thank you Intrepid...and my feet thank you too!

psychosgirl.. how do i know for sure ur my older sister *stares*

*whispers* we look nothing alike..

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
age difference sweetie!

new topics

top topics

join