It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else really think of what the first 30 years of Jesus 's life was like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NaughtyLibrarian

Hi Sara,

You weren't rude at all, just the opposite in fact...

I really respect that because it's something rarely seen here.

Here is how I would sum up my beliefs on this:

I've spent literally thousands of hours over a period of many years researching this.

My conclusion is that the vast majority of what you see coming out of mainstream religious circles is lies.

The church has been infiltrated which is why it bares absolutely NO resemblance to the early Church.

A bitter pill for most to swallow I know but like my profile quote says: "TRUTH... not always a pleasant thing..."

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

See this search for more on this...

One last note:

originally posted by: BO XIAN
In many dozens, hundreds of cases, THE LITERALISTS WERE ALWAYS PROVEN CORRECT...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join