It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Info on the Virginia Shootings

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is there anyone out there who is looking into the shootings in Virginia? I've only heard what I've seen on the news and I do not trust any of what I hear on the news. All of the videos of the supposed shooter have almost immediately been taken down pretty much everywhere. This is what troubles me the most. How can I believe their story when the evidence is taken away. I keep hearing people mention false flags or another staged incident to ban guns in the country, which I'm very much open to but I would like to see something that points to this theory. Again I can't seem to find any credible sources that have more on this story. I would very much appreciate anything that anyone has, including any theories on what may or may not have happened. I just wanna know what's going on.

(post by SirKonstantin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Have you checked liveleaks? They had at the shooters pov last time I checked.

On my phone or I would link for ya

cj6

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I just checked LL didn't find anything

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Have you looked into Internet chat forums that are specific to that area? Some cities have sites that have a chat forum where the locals talk about current events. What better source of information than the locals? It would do away with the notion that it's a false flag and local "on the ground" information is more accurate than a scripted news story.

On a side note, I think the local media, national as well, took his picture off the airwaves because not only did he kill 2 of their own, but I think theyre getting tired oF "glamorizing" the bad guys.

Google all the murderers who have been on the news in the past 5 years. It's easy to do because we all know their names.

Now Google the victims.............

Get the point?

cj6

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok I found the pov video they were talking about and um...wow. I definitely see how people think it's staged. He stood there for almost 2 minutes with the gun and the 3 people in front of him didn't notice. For a second it looks like the news lady glances at him while he's pointing the gun and doesn't react...that's strange. Also there's absolutely no blood, no visible damage to her clothing. It is very quick but he shot at her multiple times and it looked like he was shooting blanks. Obviously I could be wrong but I think a person of her size would've had a very different reaction to getting shot multiple times at almost point blank range. Also his skin color does look very pale compared to his skin color in his photos. The video is very strange.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

join