It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up from a dream, but still dreaming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Weird i had something like that happen with my visual snow. I grew tired of my dream and woke up but it still kept playing in parts of my visual field. Strange experience

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bringmecoffee

Ive only ever tried this once and it freaked me out a bit..... I was caught in some old building, it was very omnious and had an evil athmosphere to it. I was trying to get out or find a way out. I think I went through some kind of hatch in the floor, and then I woke up...... or so I thought.

I was happy to get out of that old building, but something was still off,something about the environment I was in, so suddenly I'm thinking to myself "this is a dream", almost immediately I start spining out and wake up and sit up gasping.

The funny thing was, that 2nd level was pretty much like in Inception in terms of time dillution. I felt like i was there for a very long time....

I never found out how I got into dreaming in the dream, but it was eerie as hell, you know, not something I would want to try right away again, and we're talking over a year ago now. Still makes me shiver a bit. Felt like I didn't have control.

Anyways, I guess it possible, just don't know how, seems pretty random.

<< 1   >>

join