It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for Information or Explanation on Personal UFO Sighting.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

A simultaneous endogenous '___' release causing two people to see the same thing would be just as weird if not more so, than the thing we saw.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: clt1994

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: VP740

Interesting story. I will say that I think 95% of sightings are explainable 5% are not.

You actually believed the publicly released blue book data? 5% is a lie. Go see special report no.14

I believe that after certain things and experiences and seeing various cases many explainable many hoaxes, some not either. And then taking all the reports into account that the number sounds right to me. Don't care if blue book says it or not, don't care who thinks it wrong or not. Everyone will make up their own minds on topics like these, and that is cool. I enjoy seeing both sides and asking questions. If blue book or whatever is wrong, or disinformation, or proof, or says 95% cool

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sometimes 2 people stand shoulder to
shoulder and see two completely
different things.

In some cases like this, there are
undeniable physical effects such
as radiation burns, electrical
disturbances or even hot metal
residue.

So its often not just "all in the head".

This is why this sort of stuff is called
high strangeness sometimes.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Thanks for the video! For a long time I've thought it was a scenario like he described around 45:20. A malfunction could explain its peculiar form of movement, and the reason for its public appearance. I'll watch more of the video as I have time, and look up some of the things in it.

I can tell he's sensationalizing some of the sightings though. The women from the Cash-Landrum incident recovered, and died later on at an old age. The boy, as far as I know, is still alive and in good health. Sometimes when they say: "we have irrefutable evidence! See for yourself!", their not trying to convince people who need more evidence; their trying to stir up people who already believe. Always be sure to check and see for yourself!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Me too.

I think I'll write up those 9 categories
formally and constantly reference them.

Maybe in 10 years when I'm probably
dead they will refer to it as "Pretty Bears
Law of UFO discussion" !

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Have you tried searching in the MUFON database? They usually have reports that were made by year and by city. I also had a sighting back in 94 and 95 and was able to find something around that month it happened. Close by in another city around the same hour.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Actually all these "black project triangles"
seem to have malfunctioning "camo
systems" on a daily basis for more than
25 years. (maybe 4500 years).

These 'craft' want to be seen, and anyone
who argues otherwise is very gullible.

Kev

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

Have you tried searching in the MUFON database? They usually have reports that were made by year and by city. I also had a sighting back in 94 and 95 and was able to find something around that month it happened. Close by in another city around the same hour.

I have not. I probably should. Thanks!
edit on 28-8-2015 by VP740 because: Clarification.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't know about alien craft or black triangles. I do know some classified aircraft have been spotted (such as the U2). Maybe they don't all want to be seen? I'll look further into the incident the video referenced at 45:20.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Doesn't ANYONE find it odd, that if these black triangle UFOs
are supposed to be 'ours' that there are thousands of different
models of them, all radically different?

Henry Ford would be aghast!
Kev

Yes! I can think of a few explanations:

They are of alien origin. The aliens are less limited and don't merely stamp copy after copy as we do.

The government is testing multiple versions of 'cheep' prototypes before beginning mainstream assembly. Maybe they even came up with a system letting them swap technologies into different frames in search of an optimum configuration.

They are doing drills with teams who decorate their crafts differently. Maybe under the surface they're more similar than they really look.

People see the same thing and describe it differently. Artist renditions of multiple accounts of things seen from different angles in different lighting conditions give the impression that they are a lot more varied than they really are.

People just outright make things up. When people hear strange things (be they true or not), it encourages them to make up even stranger and more detailed accounts.
edit on 28-8-2015 by VP740 because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

this is exactly what i saw with my wife, but huuuuuuge. the account is here. black triangle

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hey op,

thank you for sharing your very interesting sighting here.

I'm a proponent of #3 here chiming in.

you know your mention of the being a hexagon is very, very similar to what a eitness saw back in the early 2000s with the bucks county ufo flap.

the only difference is you saw basically a hexagonal pyramid like device and his was shaped more like a hexagonal lunch box or cookie tin. or like a hexagonal shaped pill. it was flying low and slow during a dry lightening storm. probably better than it flying through it. said it actually appeared to be six triangles come together to make the hexagon. he realized this when the lightening would strike it would shine threw the seams of where the triangles joined.

that being said lightning storm, good playground for sentient plasma.

me I think you and the witness in buck county
saw a long loiter lighter than air vehicle for military com relays

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Have you tried looking into this on your own, like doing the work and research yourself?

Have you ever tried using Google? Ever try calling or contacting MUFON? How about NUFORC?

Seems you want ATSer's to do the tough work for you...Doesn't quite work that way.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You're likely right about that, I'm not certain how reputable Schratt is. I just wanted to post the segment on the triangles, specifically because it deals with sightings that might be of help to you making sense of what you saw.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Have you tried looking into this on your own, like doing the work and research yourself?

Have you ever tried using Google? Ever try calling or contacting MUFON? How about NUFORC?

Seems you want ATSer's to do the tough work for you...Doesn't quite work that way.

Good luck with that.

Sorry if I gave you that impression. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I've been using Google for some time now. I've been unable to find a matching photo, illustration, or description. I browsed MUFON's database yesterday and nothing stood out. Maybe I'll try contacting them anyway. Thanks for mentioning NUFORC, that didn't come to mind.

Seeing as it showed up publicly in a populated area, I was hoping someone else would already know something without having to do any extra hard work. I know other people have seen it for themselves, it'd be nice to talk to one of them. There may still be one on ATS. I'll wait and see.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Unfortunately people's reputation drops just for talking seriously about UFOs; and honestly I've lost any faith in mainstream media as well. Drama just sells better than cold hard facts. I'd say anything you here these days needs to be cross referenced before you can even begin to understand it. The most reputable reporters said the Phoenix lights were military flairs; how reputable would you say those mainstream reports were though?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'd say shratts reputation dropped when he started to back Dan burshes (sp) story of jrod. plus he's off about a bunch of his classified aircraft propoundings.
edit on 29-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I've had a few very interesting UFO experiences over the past four years. The first two were two days apart. November 16th and 18th, 2011. The first was equivalent to a 4 story building. Rectangular. Hovering maybe 2500 ft in the air near my home in So California. It's exterior was covered with hundreds of different sized, thick, square metal plates riveted in place. They were applied in a very hap-hazardly way. No systematic pattern as you might expect. It was like a seven or eight year old kid did it. It had a few randow lights attached, was silent and had no visual propulsion. On the 11/18/2011 I made my way outside at approx 7:20PM hoping to see the object I'd seen two days previous at about 7:40PM. I didn't even clear my back porch, which faces east toward Riverside, CA, when I saw a huge biological entity that was basically an airborn Jellyfish. The canopy was translucent. Glowing like a flourecent light with pink, orange and blue hints of light as well. It had 5 or 6 Octopus type tenticles under it that were flailing and kicking very rapidly.It was not yet dark, clear unobstructed view. Being that there were no clouds or anything else in the air to compare it to, as it got closer, I put my best size estimate at 400ft x 400ft. I KNOW this sounds crazy but consider the fact that, if I was gonna make something up, don't you think I would make up something more believable than this? There's much more to both of these experiences but I want to get to hopefully answering VP740's questions. So, after nearly four years and hours and hours of research looking for answers to what I had seen. I came across a PDF file that helped me feel somewhat sane again. It even talked about flying jellyfish UFOs and rectangled craft made out of metal. There are paragraphs that completely went way over my head. But it makes the most sense of anything I've found so far. It may be what you're looking for as well. Here's the link... arpast.org... a reply to: VP740

edit on 8/29/2015 by mrscary3721 because: Corrections.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It's not that he talks about UFO's that makes me doubt his veracity. It's the way he does it, as bassplyr points out, he supports Dan Burischs' dubious, and frankly silly claims. That in itself is more than enough for me to make up my mind about him. I don't know how accurate he is regarding black projects, but I feel bassplyr has got a more accurate sense of that than I do.

Regarding the Phoenix lights, wasn't that more of an issue of two seperate incidents, though? I seem to remember that the flares over the hills were largely confirmed to be flares, and was seperate from the other sightings people reported regarding a craft flying over head.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

Than link was an interesting read. I've never heard of plasma holograms before. Well I guess there's no telling what dark matter gets up to...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join