a reply to: VP740
In my opinion you'll find very little intelligent conversation about UFOs
on this site. That whole "pics or it didn't happen thing" kills me; I could
say the same thing about the people who say that.. most of them are
so lackluster in what they post, they could be an AI bot for all I know.
In case you haven't noticed, there are various categories of replies you
1) Simple bashers who contribute nothing.
2) People who are convinced you confused a massive in your face, highly
detailed "something" with the planet venus or swamp gas.. well I suppose
those folks are nearly the same as number 1, except they write more
3) People who are all hot about the "Black Project aircraft", which might
actually explain 5% of the sightings.
4) The people who think the "sightings" are demons; even though their religion
was created ex nihilo by the Roman Empire to pacify citizens or some other
control mechanism, so none of the entities they go on about even exist at all.
5) People who of course watch too much Ancient Aliens.
6) People who watch too much Star Trek (the break away civilization people)
7) and of course the like 3 people on here who think that UAPs / Plasma entitites
might be involved (don't trust them, they are trouble makers)
But in short, all these factions come wading in from the dark making proclamations,
in some sort of proxy war against each other whenever someone makes a new UFO
sighting post, especially if it involves "black triangles" or something like that.
OH - and 8) I suppose, there is a fair amount of reasonable conjecture, that ATS
is just being used as part of various psychological studies, of weird people who
believe in UFOs and the paranormal. Iv'e actually been contacted by several
and one fellow wanted to make a movie. There are also people who once
worked for intelligence agencies who are known to hangout here.. so like I said..
"discussing UFOs" is really a something else on ATS.
As for what I say you might have seen? Some combination of #3 and #7.